Domino Concept Art

Apologize.

Wait Domino black now?

I really like the white domino eye.

Fucking lame. They should have inverted it properly instead of painting a caucasian circle around her eye. Charcoal black skin, chalk white hair and eye.

Or just, yknow. Do a dead presidents thing.

I love black girls with big hair

I will be 100% ok with this if Deadpool actually references the color inversion in the movie.

No. YOU apologize OP. Theres two threads with this in the archives and two in the catalog right now. Sup Forums deserves better, even if we're likely to run on the same hamster wheel again and again.

It'd be amazing if he inverts his color for a scene.

That's too clever to actually happen in a Hollywood movie.

Deadpool was too clever for Hollywood. I'm hoping that since we're doing alt-universes we'll see a bunch of injokes about white-washing and the reversal.

I hate it on every level
such a shame, the first Deadpool movie was so good too

>another nigger

muh

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP

It's all to trigger you.

Hollywood is against you.

You know what must be done...

... nothing. If you don't like it, don't watch it and stop complaining.

I'll just pirate it on Awesome-HD or HDBits

>wanting Dalmatian instead of Domino

what is wrong with you

>color inversion

>You know what must be done...

Start a race war?

Hollywood isn't against me, because:

I am not white
I am a minority
I am not christian

still, keep blacking your fiction murricah, I am just waiting for Dune remake with black atreides and evil white harkonnen

I'm sorry it's so utterly shit, even beyond my lowest level of disappointed expectations. There, I apologized.

She'd have made a really good Misty Knight

Because she has an afro? Fucking retard.

Jesus Chris I fucking hate you. I've been coming to this piece of shit board since I don't know, 2008 or 7, and no one EVER talked about Domino. How do I know this? I fucking lover probability based power and the only time anyone mentions them is about how Wanda doesn't have them and how fucking gay Longshot looks, but suddenly they raceswap her and Domino is like, the actual mutant messiah.

Get back to fucking Sup Forums, no one cared about her before and the t h r e e people I know who did, me included, are fucking stoked she's in a movie at all.

Fuck knows why all you cunts are mad. I think it looks great.

Probably because you aren't white.

>Because she has an afro?

yyyyyyyyyyyyes?

I'm white and I live in a country which is 96% white m8. Who gives a single fuck about whether Domino is black or white? It looks good, she looks like a sexy fuck-you-up mercenary. What is wrong with it?

>black woman with vitiligo
wow

What the fuck is this? You call those pouches? I wanted POUCHES. The real shit.

Did white Domino have a skin condition, or was it just her mutation? Hmm.

No, kill yourself. It's the only way

already a thread fuckass

You've been here this long and you're surprised when Sup Forums complains that a character doesn't look right?

Sure, racebending is a touchy issue, and there's plenty of anons who will throw a shitfit about it, but the main problem is her not looking like the comic character.

Every single casting of a cape character is scrutinized here, and the same goes for their costume. People just want the character to look the way they do in the comic.

After this long you should have learned to not to get so easily angered b the shit on this site.