So now that the dust has settled, we all acknowledge that pic related was the better miniseries right?

So now that the dust has settled, we all acknowledge that pic related was the better miniseries right?

it was definitely had better continuity as a singular story piece

islands started and ended strong but the episodes in the middle felt a lot more episodic and detached

Definitely. Marceline is just more interesting than Finn really

>lesbian fantasy garbage
>Finn nerfed hard
Fuck no , Islands is a lot better

For me, The Invitation, Imaginary Resources and Min and Marty were the highlights. I still liked the rest, but as you say, it wasn't very cohesive. I would've liked more time on the Island itself, because the ending seemed a tad rushed. I actually enjoyed the first half more than the second.

Probably more cohesive overall but it was more boring and had greater structural problems I think. I consider Islands to be a much more satisfying experience, but it may have the edge in that it answered one of the main mysteries of the series while Stakes was just "here's more Marceline backstory again" and some group adventures.

the end was definitely rushed. the fact that there was no conversation between finn and his mom about his dad drives me fucking insane to this day

I really wish Finn had gotten closer to Marc and they didn't push the Bubble Marc pairing

I'm down for them on a bromance level but even the writers forgot about that aspect. I'm still buttmad Finn didn't immediately go to Marceline for help after finding out his dad's a dick. Like, what happened to their chemistry?

If it's not her crying over her sad dad or smooching her girlfriend the writers see no use in Marceline existing it looks like. What a goddamn shame.

We've got Hunson and Marcy coming soon.

It's like giving a shot glass of water to a man who died of dehydration 2 years ago, not enough at this point. Hopefully it will be cool though.

I wonder if the reason she got so little content recently is because the storyboarders who cared about her moved on?

Moynihan, Castuera, Sugar, Sanchez. The only one really left is Muto.

Hahahahahahahaha
[gets into shower]
hahahahahahahaha
[brushes teeth]
hahahahahahahahahaha
[sleeps]
hahahahahahahahahaha
[wakes up and eat breakfast]
hahahahahahahahahahaha
[drives to work]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[presents an important quarterly report]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[gets fired]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[drives back home]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[wife is cheating on me with Jerome]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[ties noose around neck]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[dead in the ground]
Tombstone reads:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>adult children want to take cartoons away from actual children.
You people are disgusting. Just accept that you are not the target demographic of cartoons. You can still enjoy cartoons even if they don't focus on dark plot, romantic love-triangles, and ethnic and sexual orientation representation.

Don't even pretend that you only like Stakes because it's darker and about two girls you want to cum all over.

>Cartoons are for kids
Nice meme user.
Don't forget to make your noose extra tight.

Adventure Time hasn't been for kids for at least 3 years

That's not what I mean. Although there are cartoons which can appeal to both children and adults, many cartoons are aimed at children first, such as Adventure Time.

>meme accusations.
>kys
I accept your surrender.

Because of the man-children who want to push out the target demographic and because the writers were replaced by the very same man-children.

Exactly, so if the people making the cartoon want it to be this way who are you to say otherwise.

All you are doing is proving my point completely.

Fine by me.

Stakes works well on the surface level too, so I think kids would enjoy it. Besides, Adventure Time has always pulled in an older audience, so I don't see a problem with appealing to that demographic, especially since those who watched in the beginning have grown up as well.

>Glorified fanfic is better than actual Plot
no

stakes was clearly a better written miniseries. Islands offered alot, but didnt serve what it should've
queers are taking over all entertainment, its happening

hahahahahahah
I'll have the chicken
hahahahahahah

Yes. Islands felt a lot more rushed. Stakes only fell short on the last episode in my opinion, perhaps the episodes felt more purposeful because of the looming threat the vampires posed.

Stakes was garbage lesbofags
Islands was Fantastic

"BAN!"

They were both good, but they will pale in comparison to the final miniseries to close out the series.

Bleagh I liked Stakes, why can't you just praise Islands without stomping on this one OP?

I thought stakes was pretty forgettable but I still enjoyed it.

Isn't PB supposed to get a miniseries?

Read the OP again.

That's just speculation. According to Osborne they were given a while to think about the finale, and Ghostshrimp confirmed to be coming back to work on 'the final story arc.' Seems likely we'll be getting a miniseries-esque ending.

More like "MI-STAKES" amirite seriously who decided to make Marcy the main...

Steaks was a let down. Islands was more fulfilling and felt warmer. They hyped up MArceline's mother for Stakes, she was there in a flash back for 3 seconds. We got all of FInn's mother and origin in Islands

Lol no. Stakes was okay but nothing really interesting. Marceline is a cool character but the way they developed her in that mini-series wasn't that interesting.

Islands on the other hand felt more impactful and interesting. Also the episode with BMO, Finn and Jake trying the VR was actually funny (something I didn't feel for this series since S5).

AT went to shit after Season 2.

Yes, that episode was fantastic. Do we know if based Pendleton will be boarding more episodes this season?

And looks like the finale is probably going to be a half-hour/1 hour finale, thanks to the large amount of voice actors present in the last recording session.

No, Islands was much better

Both sucked thou

Other than the way it handled Finn, I enjoyed Stakes. But Islands was much better.