Is star wars big in China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpOK8oF1S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I give Sup Forums several months before the initial loathing transforms into posts about wanting her to sit on their face because the socially dysfunctional people here can't tell the difference between strong feelings of hate and love and that's about the amount of time it will take to for them to resolve their cognitive dissonance.

>Sup Forums is one person

youtube.com/watch?v=eEpOK8oF1S0

No, but Disney desperately wants it to be.

I don't know why casting an ugly asian women would help them in China. They should have looked at the actresses that are popular there.

Star wars is dead, the next movies are going to bomb hard.

When you put a militant feminist in charge of a male dominated franchise, it's only a matter of time before it's killed. That time is now.

>ugliest chink they could possibly find
Trying to get the white female audience while trying to also get the chinese audience is bound to fail.

kelly is cute

China no like ugly mutts should have picked a Vicki Zhao

desu seeing how many people think daisy is attractive here ur prob right

Why is she training to sword fighting? Is she a jedi too? Why is she even boxing and shooting, she's only a mechanic.

I this dude being serious or hes just saying shit?Both movies will make more than 1 billion easy

>waiting months before wanting her to sit on your face

Transformers is the only Western franchise popular in China and China is the only reason that franchise went beyond 2 movies.

Fast and Furious made even more than Transformers in China

>Transformers is the only Western franchise popular in China

>fast and furious
>pirates
>kingsman
>xXx
>mcu
>star wars
>kong
>x men
>planet of the apes
>jurassic park
>mission impossible
>lotr/the hobbit

All of these franchises had a film or several break at least 100 million in china in the last three years.

at least Disney cast a pretty girl for Mulan

same reason they cast a average looking white woman for west - woman won't watch attractive female you know that

This fat garbage Asian (Neither Japanese, Korean, or Chinese) will not go over well in China.

I think this might the single most stupid sentence I've ever read.

>thread made over 2 hours ago
>21 replies
>same for almost every star wars thread
>trailers on YT getting barely any views compared to nothing ones
I'm sorry but it's just had it's time and it's over now, mickey mouse feminism killed the male fanbase for star wars and the new female fanbase they hoped to attract don't give a shit about kids space operas.

What one user, why are you using redditspacing?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE SIDE OF HER CHEEKS!

No. The only Asian country that ever really gave a damn about Star Wars was Japan, and even then, it's only popular with nerds.

Nothing is allowed to look aesthetically pleasing anymore, everyone and everything must look homely, deformed and UGLY. Craft, skill, effort and beauty is DEAD.

And it's beautiful.

who was voted china's worst actress like 3 years on a row. All they had to do was pick a chink actress and they picked the one everyone in china hates

>when first Star Wars movie came out china had just came out from cultural revolution which is a hell
Hard to imagine

Who cares if she's a bad actress if people will still go to the movie to see her pretty face and body?

>implying those are conflicting emotions

the dictatorship of the mediocre

without the makeup she's a potato face like the rest of the sub humans in china

No.

But hiring an ugly ass pancaked faced viet wont help. Damn shes ugly as fuck.

China hates her. Disney did not do their research.

why didnt they hire a hot jap girl?

Not really but they hate Vietnam fucking shits and ugly actresses so fuck knows what they were thinking here.

kelly a cute

Chunky asians can be kinda cute desu.

This. There is virtually not TLJ hype. True fans are waking up, and normies are seeing star wars as "gay" and "nerdy" again...

You must be an aspie. This movie will make a billion, easily.

Is Hollywood fucking unable to cast attractive asian women? Have any of this meme tier execs ever watched an asian film?

Your desperation has made you have shit taste. She is a perfect 5/10.

White and Jewish women don't want to cast attractive Asian women.

china will see her as an insult to asia

fast and furious is how you do diversity for china, the cast is very mixed but still china loves the movies

At first I thought the was ugly but suddenly I want to fuck her

There's literally nothing wrong with finding an average girl attractive.

yes there is, you're diluting the gene pool.

So?

average + average = average

Nice Final Fantasy skirt.

no

which is why when infity war makes more money than tfa disney is gonna go full JUST mode

If you add some pouches it's a Rob Liefeld skirt

Why is she hated anyway? Bad acting? Any example of it?

Looks like an Asian Elsa Jean

It's all I can think about now desu

She IS the Asian Elsa Jean. Look up her past "roles if you know what I mean.

jej

this is better than the actual thing