What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8d5688NiAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's stuck being the villain for the lamest superhero of all time.

He really, really, really hates aquaman

I think I post this pic once a week

why though?

In terms of pure hatred for other living beings, only Alex Jones's hate for the Left beats him

Nobody can be bothered to make him nuanced so he just hates Aquaman for no reason

This.

Because.

I never really got why this joke got so big. It's always about how Aquaman is that guy who talks to fish, as if that's his only ability. It's like saying Superman is the lamest superhero ever because he's that guy who can create a small clone of himself.

seriously no reason was ever given?
that's pretty autistic

Reasons have been given but they change

Family Guy

All the times he gave a reason they turned out to be bullshit

>that time he pretended to be a black rights activist to make Aquaman look racist

thanks to family guy DC has really worked their asses off to destroy this meme. aquaman is usually doing the most badass shit in whatever he shows up in.

Look at your pic.
The eyeholes clearly don't match the place his eyes are within the helmet.
Imagine how stupid you'd feel wearing that thing.

Well he did have Autism before. Point is Manta is the Captain Ahab of DC, and it doesnt really matter at this point why he hates Arthur. Frankly, its better left ambiguous. Hate is all he knows, its consumed him, and he doesnt want Arthur dead, just to suffer. Hes like Thawne, only less petty

just like real life

>Hes like Thawne, only less petty
Now I wouldn't say that,

>Well he did have Autism
I honestly never knew that kek
he's /our guy/

Thawne does it out of love. He just wanted his husbando to give him attention.

You don't get it user, Manta is literally one of the most autistic villians in fiction his other friends on the list are Zoom and Kira, at this point Barry and Arthur know that Zoom and Manta are coming because they hear an autistic scream in the distance

The moment Black Manta travels through time to fuck with young Arthur by
>Losing a little league game
>Pushing him down school steps
>Erasing his best friend
You can say hes more petty. All Manta ever does is constantly harp about killing Arthurs kid in the most smug way possible

he would do it if he had access to time travel

power levels aren't hatred levels

He just keeps getting away with it

Someone just post the screencap of zoom, it dosen't matter which both are good

Manta once doomed the entire world just so he could shoot Aquaman in the back.

Why is he so perfect?

Until he does, its sadly still in Thawnes favor
>Black Mantas bullshit Black Undersea Utopia
This will never not be funny to me. All that effort, even faking autism, just to make Arthur look like an asshole. Also
>Takes over a secret organization, NEMO, which was on the verge of world domination
>Re-purpose them just to fuck with Aquaman

Family Guy and Big Bang Theory etc

Whole thing started with Superfriends. Funny thing was, Superfriends made every cast member look like a damn chump. Even Batman and Superman.

But Aquaman was most consistently useless because the capers almost always took place on dry land. And nobody thought of that retarded "SEIZURES BECAUSE REASONS!" ploy yet.

And I remember at least one episode where it took place on a damn BOAT, with no Aquaman to be seen.

How old are you guys? The Aquaman sucks maymay has been going on long before Family Guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8d5688NiAo

You have that page where he's working at a deli, then hears that Aquaman's alive on the news and immediately stabs all of his customers and runs into the ocean?

>But Aquaman was most consistently useless because the capers almost always took place on dry land. And nobody thought of that retarded "SEIZURES BECAUSE REASONS!" ploy yet.

Which is silly because he still had super strength.

He's autistic

What comic?

>Super strength
>Mattering in fucking Super Friends
If there was a tree that needed thrown or something they'd just have Superman do it

Like no joke remember reading a wiki with a source image stating he was autistic

Forever Evil finale I believe

Based Manta gives no fucks

He is the Knuckles of super villains meaning he's the best.

Tsundure Manta

I got you man

He definitely used to be. But Arthur healed him and Manta was a dick anyway.

Can anybode replace the Aquaman! With REEEEEEEE!!!!

Somebody already did, don't have it saved though

yandere for aquaman
he can't stand the though of aquaman being happy without him

i made one anyway

Why is it so much funnier to see it than it is to imagine it? Thanks user.