Suicide Squad Line-Up

Does anyone else agree that the Suicide Squad's roster is terrible right now? I mean, they're good characters mostly, but they're characters they won't kill off.

Harley, Deadshot, Boomerang, Croc, fucking Zod, Enchantress, and Katana.

Ostrander's biggest misstep was not killing Deadshot like he originally had planned to. The Suicide Squad should never have members that you think they won't kill.

Harley is the only one they would never ever kill off.

(maybe Croc)

and its been like that for the past 6 years user
also harley, deadshot, and boomerang have all died while on the team

reading the comics helps solve a lot of these perception problems

Nah Deadshot is a good character
without him you'd be stuck with people like boomerang and vertigo

Yes and they came back pretty fast. Boomerang especially.

Zod is the dumbest addition. What's the point of anyone else on the squad when Zod can punch moons in half and shoot lasers from his eyes?

Read the original run.

But he's in the DCEU, of course he'd make a great addition to Task Force X, they'll only allow characters that normies will know of onto that team these days. This is why I enjoyed the I Am Suicide arc of King's Batman so much, he had an actual suicide squad line up rather than just the characters that they used in the movies.

Yeah they need to mix it up.
Throw in some D listers. Anyone from the Bat roster not in use.

And for God's sake LET BOOMERANG OFF FOR A BIT.
I mean he's great in Suicide Squad, but since 2011 Boomerang has been nothing BUT SUICIDE SQUAD.
He no longer has any relation to The Rogues. He's 110% squad only.

Fucking this. The Rogues in the Flash seem to be expanding. Perfect opportunity to put him back on.

NEW LINE UP
clock king, big sir, cluemaster, major disaster, mighty bruce and multiman

I feel bad for Williams. Not only is the lineup really restraining but he also doesn't have a consistent artist on it. DC aren't giving him any other titles other than Synergy Squad either...

>movie pandering
>not terrible

fuck you max

It's kind of for the best.

This way you don't have C-List/B-List villains being offed for shock value, which can create problems down the line (see the original SS; Ostrander basically killed off 99% of Firestorm's rogue gallery just because he could do so since he wrote both books).

Kill the characters no one likes or cares about.
Mouse & Giz or Vartox or the Turtle or Angle Man.

Cause they're trying their damndest to turn the Suicide Squad into another Justice League.

What are they doing with Diablo is my question,I mean he showed up for JL vs SS and then disappeared, like did they have nothing to do with him outside of that?
And I think the movie had the right idea making Enchantress a villain because in the comic she does nothing but job.

Isn't Zod in the SS supposed to tie in to that jailbreak story arc that's going to happen in Action Comics? That seems like a good aftermath to putting him on the Squad.

What do you mean, it's Synergitastic.

It's fine but enchantress needs to be turned into a filthy sex nymph.