Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oyXIIbiocRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Watching Seth Macfarlane shows
>Wanting to fuck Seth Macfarlane characters

ew.

the blank background

Haley's sandals

Roberta, she knows what deodorant and showers are. To quote Roger, regarding Haley, hippies aren't sexy, they're dirty.

The black one.

I guarantee you Haley smells disgusting and doesn't wash herself, and she doesn't have the body to make up for it

Roberta, she looks like a slut but actually only maybe had sex with one dude and Hayley's a gross annoying as fuck tree-hugging whore

Roberta's belt to hang myself with

Haley's boyfriends that weren't Jeff (but also Jeff) got killed too often and even Jeff gets raped by Roger and shit.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about Roberta enough to kill me off if I fucked her/dated her. Nobody really died in the Cleveland show and even family guy doesn't kill off tertiary character that often.

Roberta

Pretty sure Haley has the herps so Roberta

roberta

Meg

Roberta easily, this is not even a contest.

Now Francine, Lois or Donna might take longer than a split second to decide. Francine

Fpbp.

Thank you, some one had to say it.

I choose the noose so I can hang myself

dirty is sexy

>One is a herpes-infected, drug using hippie with a boyish body
>The other is a sexy, voluptuous, sassy black chick, but she's only 15

Pass...

>Francine
The only right choice.

If Haylee still has the secret CIA brainwashing I pick Haylee, otherwise Roberta.

Fool she only plays a 15 year old.

youtu.be/oyXIIbiocRQ

Cleveland show did a lot of where actors in a TV show bit. Rallo is actually two twins like the Olsen sisters.

tfw when no movie

As the series went on, Roberta became both smarter and somewhat Nicer so I'd say her. Not only does she have her mom's ass, but she's the kinda girl who'd fight for you. That's not to mention how horny she always is.

It recently occured to me that of the 3 Lois is the only one who's appearance is somewhat naturally hot.

Francine has to bench press, fix her teeth, wax her body, dye her hair, and basically do a load of things to keep from turning into a fat monster woman.

Meanwhile Donna has to wear a pound of makeup, a wig and padded Bras too keep up her voluptuous appearance.

From what we know Lois is mostly natural (except that she's SUPER pale without makeup on).

>Ex crack whore
Basically a rich girl with daddy issues. Her and Francine both had a big slut phase. Although Lois seems to be more into black guys. Donna we don't know too much and it's safe to assume she only been with Robert Tubbs before Cleveland.