Lets settle this. Who was in the wrong here?

Lets settle this. Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hPj-SPD_NIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't the Chinese start with Latin America?

esos chinos sucios no entraran a LatinoAmerica gringo

Do chinese people have feelings? Serious question.

More importantly, who would win

Only reason the chinks are rich is because of competent authoritarian rule. China was just as bad as India till the 80s. Nations cannot go from third world to first world if the uneducated population is given freedom.

The ching chong fears the bean burrito

Only towards their own although history makes even that debatable.

chinese fucks are comercially enslaving peru as we speak.

What did he mean by that stance?

North Korea has a competent authoritarian rule.

It was to confuse nigger because he was clearly going to steal shit from his crib.

He's surrounded by Africans, gotta stay aware

NIGGERS ARE INCOMPETENT AND CHINKS ARE A SOULLESS INSECTOID RACE THAT WILL DESTROY THE PLANET LIKE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS

>china
>civilized

www.businessinsider.com/chinese-street-vendors-use-gutter-oil-2013-10

when will china put the muslims in their place? they deserve it more imo.

Well south America has many European immigrants

>competent

What is this?

This is the best introduction scene by two main characters I've ever seen.

um
why do you think brazilians look like mixed asians

empire of dust, documentary

Chinese are the niggers of Asia. I don't know why there was so much conflict between the guys in the documentary, maybe it's one of those "I hate you because you're a reflection of me" type of deals.

What is this? Some buddy flick or something?

The translator legitimised a lot of the laziness. Making a difficult situation even more so.

The Chinese really should have brought over their own translators. Provide a scholarship for a few students at a decent uni to learn the local language then come back in a year.

he was half right, but he only sees things through the lens of an engineer. Having railroads, trains and highways doesn't make a civilized country that can maintain those commodities alone, and the same thing will happen when the Chinese leave.

but user, he was that kind of boy anyway

>The translator legitimised a lot of the laziness. Making a difficult situation even more so.

He was the only one working in the entire doc lol

What kind of idiot would want to learn a nigger language?

Rush Hour 4

I swear to god, not a single nigger escaped his work radar.

is there a documentary more deserving of a followup? I'd really like to see how things are now with these characters

Is document constantly being deleted from youtube because of copyright or because jewtube does not like showing niggers as lazy pieces of shit as they are ?

They are already there, they have been here for a long ass time

No he wasn't he was subtly subverting his boss at every opportunity. No drive or incentive in anything he said because he identified with the workers. Bringing a trained Chinese translator would have made the situation much more manageable.

It is a big problem when a middle man (translator) starts empathising more with the workers at the cost of management. There is no solution other than to replace him.

hot

Didnt know Kim Jong Un posted here

In China? There will definitely be a student with the ability and work ethic if you open up a scholarship.

is this the new rush hour?

Not defending the nigger, but this is rich coming from a chink.

This from a guy whose fellow countrymen use sewage and human hair in cooking oil to save on costs.

This from a country who had a mini nuke sized explosion go off in a city because the stupid chinks are too lazy to properly store chemicals. Then the government tries to silence any media discussing it. Pot calling the kettle black here

South america it's full of them but it doesn't looks like colonization or that we abuse those poor asians trying to make a buck, so no one cares, they also keep contained communities and don't mix much.

WE TAKIN YO WOMEN YELLOW BOI. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?

Provide specific examples of this subversion

Here's a recent photo of Lao

>being a samefagging nigger

You go work. Work.

I think sissy crossdresser boys should be fucked any time and place against their will.

yes but at least the chinks can into civilization

>you can't take women out because people stare at them
He is right you know.

maybe in Germany, nigger

>Chinese enslaving Peruvians
I'm fine with this.

I didn't know lao was a handsome guy

What about Sweden? Look at all these Swedish names.

Meanwhile in China:

youtu.be/hPj-SPD_NIg

I'm not.

>50 cents have been deposited into your account

Doesn't take a butthurt nigger to realize chinks are barely a step up from them. Dont defend them just because he put that nog in his place.

lel you can tell by their faces how much they disapprove of that relationship

Except Africans are incapable of building even basic infrastructure without outside help, which is the basis of civilization. The chinks have a low standard of living but they are self sufficient. The entire african continent is propped up and supported by foreign aid because its inhabitants cant be bothered to feed themselves or aren't intelligent enough to do so.

There's no such thing as a swedish name.

Besides the gay sex that's the kind of stuff /r9k/ says about women

I swear this was a ps2 game

The Chinese can eat almost everything, except stuff that's touched Mexican water. Curse of Montezuma > People's Revolution, I guess.

>Then the government tries to silence any media discussing it
So, if you're a Chinese citizen, and you want to call attention to the flaws of how your country is half-assing its growth with a film, how do you do it?
Directly, and have maybe one videotape smuggled through the underground before everyone involved gets re-educated?
Or do you show a similar case, and let the audience draw the connection for themselves?

This is true. Swedes or Sweden doesn't really exist.

I never said nigs and chinks were on the same level, just that hes shitting on this guy for something his own subhuman country is guilty of

>Hey guys why is Africa so poor and backwards

Pretty sure they were speaking french

>Besides the homosexuality

You haven't visited /r9k/ in a while, haven't you?

Why is the chink smiling the whole time? Is he laughing about it or is there context I'm missing here or something

HIGH KEK, LITERALLY A LAWLESS THIEVING CHINK HIVE

JUST PIRATED UR CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT, PROBLEM?

IT WAS ON N64

Fair enough. The chink is still teaching an important lesson that falls on deaf ears as far as blacks are concerned. Without a sense of personal responsibility, an individual will fail, so will a country. Africans and African Americans seem to have the same mindset "someone else can fix this"

he just always smiles for some reason.

Banter, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Niggers.
It’s niggers everytime.
Look at those soulless vacant stares, how can anyone look at that & what he’s saying & still act like they’re our Intellectual Equals?

They also kill albino children with machetes because they believe the blood will cure their AIDS.

Seriously fuck that place.

WHY didn’t We Allow the Japanese to Civilise Them?
Man the World got kiked so damn hard after WW2
Literally trting to pull the World down to their level.

Continental Europe here, the chinese have taken over the city.

I don't have yellow fever yet I'd take ten thousand more of them here than one black guy.

>come from communist shithole
>work your life away to save money
>buy dead business
>create recreational places, hardware stores better than those we ever had before
>nigs come
>sell bootleg clothing right off the bat
>no but see, it was the white man really

Niggers. Always niggers

hes squinting, just looks like smiling

they arent as submissive as negros

Eddie didn't deserve the abuse man

>come over and colonize country that doesn't want you
>wtf why aren't you taking care of the roads we built

I can't imagine why

No one is wrong. Africa has resources that other more advanced and superior nations need. There's nothing wrong those superior nations going into those territories and developing those resources for export. What the natives do with the opportunity and cooperation that comes from working with that superior nation isn't the concern of the superior nation. If the savage nation wants to remain savage then it's perfectly fine in the yes of the superior nation so long as the superior nation gets it's resources.

>he says this while the population of latin america submits to organized crime

because they can't

somehow that's not a problem in south america or asia
hmm

>Erik Anders Sjodin
>Lars Ostman Otteback
>Maths Carl Jorgen Rohlen
>Magnus Andreas Ramsback
>Stig Robert Agermo
5 of the 11 names there are swedish, lmao. Sup Forums is so delusional

They don't need to bother with these roads. Why do the Chinese's work for them?

This too.

>why doesn't this uneducated tribe know modern engineering???

But the entire point of the documentary is both sides are spinning their wheels, pulling in opposite direcitons, and not getting nothing but headaches out of it.

ah yes 5/11 aka 40% VERY NICE

I can't imagine either
I can't understand your post either, Lao is Chinese.

He's berating Eddie because even though all this fancy shit was left behind, absolutely nothing was done with it or even maintained. "Independence" meant absolutely nothing and it slid into a Mad Max shithole for no reason like every other African country.

Its like waking up one day seeing that you have a house full of riches and prosperity and that same day destroying everything because you love living in the dirt and be a hungry aids ridden skeleton.

>give them all the tools for success
>they throw it all away -- not necessarily out of spite and mainly because of idiocy

How many times has this played out in Africa?

swedes are fucking jews, dude

>shitting on based Magnus Ramsback

There's also the issue of how none of the colonial infrastructure was self-sustaining or even remotely intended to be. It was all designed for export and to be supported entirely by imports, and not even in a fashion where the indigenous people could renegotiate import/export deals.