Kings thread post Kings

Kings thread post Kings.

Seriously, I'm actually curious to know all Sup Forums related Kings out there.

you just want to steal their crowns asshat

Did someone say Kang?

You got a problem with that? There some ISSUE with crown-theft and usurpation? Huh?

Go ahead and take his crown

WE

Best king

his feet were also hands right? Or was that third hand just a visual gag when he chopped off his own finger.

i agree

You say an endless feat awaits kings in the afterlife? Poopsmith, fetch my arsenic!

There's gold in the Sun!

Pretty sure the third hand was a visual gag

The magic and the mystery

cloud king was better

Is there anything better than stingy asshole king characters?

, , and pic related are by far my favorite king characters out there, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

yes the feet of kings
Dohohohoho

Yep. Total bro.

Was he a good king?

No.

He was a just king, but he wasn't very good. He was soft on his brother and look what it did to the kingdom.

Depends on if you're a Hyena or not.

It's like South Africa, if you're white, you'd want to live Pre-Mandela, but you'd want to live post Mandela if you're black

All hail King Russel Wright.

...at least until the economy goes zimbague and the country becomes the rape capital of the world, as happened under Scar.

Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven, user.

Only the pointy ones.

So what's the message?

Obviously something to do with greed. I feel like theres some hidden allegory somewhere in it though.

I think it was saying that if you're persistent enough, you can get anything you want, but may lose everything else in the process.

>Double King will never wear all Sup Forums related king crowns on his head
Poor little guy

king konky dong

Best King.

I think it's the classic joke of making you expect him to learn his lesson when he can't take deaths crown but then he takes deaths crown by virtue of being an insufferable asshole
And then he runs away again

Goatse

I can't believe the search results for him are polluted with minions.

Monarchy is a horrible system that promotes dictatorship.

this guy is my spirit animal

>Vive la République!

Consider that the Kingdom which he won in murder and greed and neglect of his subjects granted him a privileged place in the afterlife. And yet before him the banquet did nothing to sate his petty greed. If there's any message beyond absurdity, it's that old theology message that the shackles of sins are placed willingly; punishment is allotted not from without but by ones own nature.