So, like... now what

So, like... now what

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay for your cartoons or download them from Sup Forums by begging like a poor person.

>streaming cartoons

Shit tons of others out there like WatchCartoon but there's no denying there's a loss here.

watchcartoononline, like the rest of us

I thought Kisscartoon.io was Kisscartoon and they just changed it.

>using Paint

Use kodi you dumbass

Know any good torrent sites for cartoons?

So Kisscartoon is shut down ? That's sad. It was a really good website for watching cartoons.

Yeet

9cartoon.me

>not using kisscartoon.io

What's wrong with io? I am a disgusting normie with friends, should I avoid io? Will there be viruses if I go there?

>my pirated-streaming loyalties are to kisscartoon.me, I'll never watch my pirate-streams on kisscartoon.io, though I won't actually buy anything
I just type "show-name watch free online" into google whenever I want to watch some shit

>Filtering through 5 million spambot-generated links

Yeah, I'm wondering what "fake site" is supposed to mean. Shit seems to work, and it doesn't seem that much more sketchy than .me, which was pretty fucking sketchy anyway. All these sites are.

Nope, it's just a rip of a third of the stuff from the real site but with three-thousands times the ads.

>present year
>paying for things

ishiggidydiggity

I pity the poorfags who can't afford a PCI TV Tuner/Capture card.

I got one cheap and now I have 4 episodes of Loud House dubbed in my country's native language. Long live TV Tuners.

That's nice, but I haven't been to Sup Forums in years. Thanks for the thought, tho. Really touches the heart to know you care.

I used to use a site called watch tv or something that had almost all cartoons and tv shows.

Gonna have to try to find it again.

Blaming Sup Forums leads nowhere.
They aren't the only major pirates on this board.

You people are so retarded.

I just checked kisscartoon,io,and it's their official site - even tried a cartoon and it worked. What the fuck?

>retards who points to other boards for no reason especially Sup Forums
Why do dipshits do this? If they were say spamming Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums like Jojobronies then it makes sense to post "", but retard like this do it for no reason.

Another thread died for this
kisscartoon.io/

The only reason I know about .io is because their facebook page told me to use it instead but it's infested with ads unlike the previous one. I mean the first click on anywhere on the website brings up pop ups and if you watch a movie it'll bring up a malicious pop up if you want to adjust the volume. The old website didn't do this so I wouldnt be surprised if it was not legit.