12 DIET COKES BONALG?????

12 DIET COKES BONALG?????

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-drugged-alex-jones-diet-coke-infowars-slur-words-claims-conspiracy-theories-a7957876.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the world's most prolific man engages in seriously unusual behaviour

Yeah, this kind of is noteworthy, unless you're such a hopeless individual that you consider 12 soft drinks a day normal

dont get these hick memes.
Its not surprised Trump drinks that much diet coke desu, since Alex Jones claimed his advisors were drugging him with it
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-drugged-alex-jones-diet-coke-infowars-slur-words-claims-conspiracy-theories-a7957876.html

They’re trying too hard.

at least he's not fucking underage boys like Obama did

vote based Alabama pedo for senator

>12 SOFT DRINKSU!? WHO DRINKS THAT

t. Literal soyboy.

>makes up code words connecting pizza to pedophilia
>"See? Everyone who eats pizza is a pedophile"
Kekistan's finest hour

Post proof cunt

>Up to 8 hours

I don't see what's unusual about this, wouldn't you be expected to keep the news running constantly in a position of power like that?

until you stop for a moment, take a step back from partisan politics and actually think about the fact that no sources are ever named in these clickbait """""news"""""" articles.

this is probably true, every time i see a picture of him eating its fast food

>OOGA BOOGA ME WUZ FIRST LAYDEE N SHEEEIT *scratches scrotum*

He doesn't watch news

According to liberals it’s literally impossible for women to lie.

jesus christ this, the entire "scandal" is because some Sup Forums posters who exchange "cheese pizza" with each other noticed the word "pizza" in wikileaks emails and connected it to their own fucking degeneracy

12 cokes a day is pretty weird, man. Most people who like soda usually drink 3 a day, not 12.

i dont understand the point. do people think melania and trump dated, loved each other got married? she a fucking russian pride lmao.

>"According to his own aides Trump watches four - eight hours of TV every day, regularly fails to show up for work by 9-9.30 even after urging from both of his Chiefs of Staff, and spends many days golfing," Mr Beyer wrote on Twitter.

According to aides apparently

12 CANS OF COKE? THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOGH DNRRRD GRRRMPPPHHHHHH!

12 cans of coke a day is a shitload though
But I guess it's normal for Americans

Where are the proofs?

The pizzagate shit was retarded but that isn’t even remotely true. You sound like an old person trying to be hip but comes off clueless. Lurk more you Reddit idiot.

post obama proof

I was off the Donald when I found out he disdains exercise.

I can't respect a "man" who doesn't lift.

post proof for Obummer diddling kids

except thats literally all it was you fucking dipshit

Boss