YFW adult swim play Rick and

YFW adult swim play Rick and
Morty season 3 Ep 1 again tonight at 11:00

DUDE SAUCE LMAO

I thought this meme went away after Sup Forums calmed down

they already damage controlled for a whole week on all the complaining, it WOULD be funny if they played a small rick and morty clip before the show starts though.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to adult swim tomorrow

>after Sup Forums calmed down
When did this happen?

>mfw they play The Room instead

It's not like there isn't precedent for them doing exactly that.

>MFW Adult Swim is canceled

No, the false flaggers never left

Just waiting for any excuse to shitpost

anyone streaming this tonight, I wanna see a whole group of people get trolled with rick and morty live.

DON'T WATCH IT LIVE
BOYCOTT THEM FROM LAST WEEK!!!

FUCK THEIR RATINGS

I might actually pull that prank again unless you accept Jackashi in your heart.
Accept it.

The last episode gave some great reaction images. specifically jacks school shooter ghost

What an autistic little shit.

I would laff, then...cry

you sound gay enough to actually do that

we g-g-gotta stop the samurai moooooorty we got(burp)ta stop him.... tonight on Adult (buuuuuuurp) Swim

Well seeing how autistic SJ fans are becoming the salt would be nice for these guys.

too lazy.

Aw jeez Rick I don't know about this

shut up

I'm watching the stream because last week the shit was lagging so bad it ruined my enjoyment of the episode

Madri please tell me you are here

God, I hope you faggots finally shut the fuck up after the episode airs. You shitnuggets really got your limpdicks twisted by a one-week delay? It isn't like they cancelled the show and shoved all the unaired episodes in the vault, you know.

I hope your nearest and dearest family member gets rectal cancer.

time portals morty, I was offered a w-whole bag of them. Do you h-h-h-h-have any idea how impor(burrrrrrrp) those are to me wo-work? I know you can't know this, Moooooooorty, but a bag of time portals? that's a lot.

So why did they cancel Jack last week? I tuned out after I saw Rick and Morty.

April fools.

they cancled to play r&m

They aired the R&M episode up until midnight. That's it. And the Jack episode that was supposed to air last week will air tonight. Jack is not cancelled. It was just delayed for the R&M surprise premiere. There is no need to be as upset as the rabbit-fucking turboautists who are bitching like CN stabbed them in the heart with a goddamned katana.

fuck how is family guy this fucking bad

Was it really an April Fools' joke?

yep.

One too many, friend.

It was more the kicker to April Fools. The midnight-to-6am part of April 1st was a shitshow of [as] shows getting modified voices and sound effects. The R&M premiere was a complete surprise because everyone thought [as] had already done their real April Fools gag.