Why are there no popular trans actors?

why are there no popular trans actors?

would it be gay to fuck it?

Yes, extremely.

threw away so much pretty to be ugly... why couldnt i be pretty i wouldnt throw it away like that... life is cruel

There's the tranny bartender on American Horror Story. He's popular right?

What's it's dong made from?

>wants to be one of the bros
>wears pink shorts

attention whoring is just in their dna i guess

These trannys always try to become the kind of men tgat rejected them.

how does this faceapp and trans ppl work? his face is exactly the same in both pics except male non the right and female on the left. i used faceapp and the female version of me looks exactly like me but its feminine for some reason

They're all actors

Because 40% suicide rate.
I'd imagine it would be even higher in a hollywood setting. Actors are always suicidal.

>tfw found FtM trans on Tinder and grindr
She has no cock, who is she kidding?

>turn into a guy
>turn gay

???

I don't get that

The top guy is handsome as fuck. Oh wait, that's you. Your handsome, and if you lost weight, styled your hair a bit better you'd look great.

>becoming a man just to look like faggot
At least try to be masculine if you change your gender, holy shit

You're cute as either gender, user. Congrats

Why the fuck do they do that? I go on grindr to get dick gtfo

>Going from woman to man only to make yourself a faggot again...
whats the point?

because Sup Forums won't allow it.

>choosing to live life on hard mode

gal gadot is popular.

>turn into a woman
>turn lesbian
Its the same for all trans. They want to still like the opposite gender but want the social prestige for being "brave," "strong," and "pioneers."

IM LIKE UNIQUE AND ST UFFF GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO RATIONAL WHY CANT I BE MENTALLY ILLL IN PEACE

As someone working on Hollywood they are not mentally okay.
Some directors and producers have been shoehorning them in but:
>They always have mental breakdowns if you pressure them too much
>Any sort of critic destroys them completely
>Sometimes they demand extremely expensive treatments
>Sometimes they harass actors and actresses
>Most of them if not all are unqualified and inexperienced

I also find them obnoxious but hey, it's Hollywood

>lose weight

I have a FTM friend who is/was yaoi obsessed. I don't want to be the person who says it, but i've always wandered if their yaoi obsession influenced their sex change.

Jamie Clayton is the most passable in the business and there's still something "off." Trannies are always fighting an uphill battle to be passable and attractive, when non-trannies themselves are fighting an uphill battle on that front to begin with. It's just not gonna happen for most of them unless they coast by on the novelty of it like Laverne Cox. I'd wager that the biggest tranny names in Hollywood are the ones who started hormones before puberty and never came out, like Angourie Rice.

underrated

Apparently it's gay to fuck a shemale but it's not to fuck this???

fucking both is queer.

Most of them aren't right in the head and/or ugly.

If you ever got someone labelled as a popular tranny actor it would almost certainly be someone pretending as a way to make it big.

Why'd he do it? What real woman would want to date a short notmale with no dick?

Treatment that tries to make trans pass 24/7 by remolding their faces and bodies from the ground up has not advanced to the level of an app that algorithmically photoshops feminine features onto a single photo.
also ur qt

Give it time.

>go from cute girl to cute twink guy who obviously wants the dick

What the fuck was the point? What a waste of time, money, and resources.

w-why

2bh "he" probably cruises Grindr as a twink bottom to get free dick. Just like how all MTFs just so happen to be "lesbian" and still want girls.

It will take quite a while. We're talking about approximately .01% of the population. It must be almost impossible to find a good Hollywood-level actor in a sample size that small.

That's the thing: mental illness is not rational.

she had a gf before, now he has a fiancée going by the insta.

But he was sort of cute back when he was chick? She could've gotten plenty of free dick then? Why go through all of the pain and time transition into a creepy looking dude?

wow i wish female u existed. fucking cutie. if she did exist, would you bang her, or would that be weird?

Despite the small percentage I'd expect far more of them in Hollywood considering they've got problems and are attention whores and the fact that Hollywood means big money which means good surgery and hormonal therapy.

Who do they look like Puerto Rican whores

damn, fucking travesty

>going from man to "woman" but "I totally like girls, I'm a lesbian"

some goes on grindr to get cute bums gtfo

>tfw baby-face me looks exactly like me
fuck

Sure there are plenty of them in Hollywood hoping to break in. That's not the point. Being in Hollywood because you're an attention whore and need money is common. Actually being hired for being a talented Hollywood-tier actor is completely different. Do you have problems with reading comprehension, user?

No I don't have problems with reading comprehension I just have issues with your caveat of "Hollywood-tier actor" considering that's not a thing anymore and I find it funny you think it is.

You can shit on them in an emergency

>wearing more makeup after having a fake dick made out of her arm flesh
But why

There's just no talking to some people.

>I identify as a man but a really effeminate man

give it some time

>that horrific scar
Jesus wept.

They're popular on suicide watch.

Is that the campanille

GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why arent there hot traps in films?

The fucking horror story beneath those pink shorts is what should be the focus of the picture.

Right is cute as fuck and I would make her my gf but only if she still has a penis.

It's the reassignment surgery that is an abomination. That shit is truly dark ages.

Not to mention counter intuitive. If anyone is willing to fuck a tranny, they want the penis there.

Unironically their are tons of teams people in the background of movies as highly visible extras.

This is not done on accident.

show them boobies

Because no matter how much people want to come off as supportive of it, and in reality who cares because as long as I don't have to pay for it who cares, no one really wants to be constantly reminded of this horrific shit. Anyone can support an idea. Doesn't mean anyone wants to see it embodied.

>VicaTs
Don't ask me how i know, the shame is too much to bear.

I will admit to enjoying penis but what I mean is I wouldn't put my dick in that horror story they call a reassigned "vagina"

lol yeahdude, people turn trans for the social capital. That's a reasonable thing to believe.

because she's a fucking mentally ill individual whose acceptance by society is akin to humoring the delusions of a schizophrenic and she belongs to a group with a statistical average of 40% suicide rate both before AND AFTER transitioning

encouraging these people as a medical professional is not just reckless endangerment, it's an act of mutilation, and it's a violation of the Hippocratic oath

Some actually do because they're histrionic.

This should not shock anyone.

>encouraging these people as a medical professional is not just reckless endangerment, it's an act of mutilation, and it's a violation of the Hippocratic oath
^^^ FUCKING THIS

>those awkward as fuck shape of her muscles

he's post op

like abortion...

Because producing tv shows and movies is expensive and you probably shouldn't rely on batshit insane, mentally ill weirdos while doing your multi million dollar production.

>post op
Fucking Dropped.

>he's post op
That's incredibly tragic.

RIP in peace dick.

I know a post op that has it's dick in a jar
Should get a pic

just hearing post op makes me cringe..
like a doctor just cut off someones sack and penis just to have a hole there

So this is the power of soy...

*a hole that you literally need to keep hurting in order to avoid it's healing and subsequent closure

>girls who transition into guys become chads swimming in pucc
>guys who transition into girls become monstrosities
lmao I just find this funny.

>to keep hurting
What do you mean? I didn't even know it could close up, so does that make it more like a open wound than an actual pseudo vagina

>guys that turn into girls get really fucking mad when men don't suddenly want to fuck them
Makes me laugh every time

Jesus, I didn't know that...

I think there's a movement in the ts community from people that have had operations that are advising against getting them. It's not healthy and it's much more significant than say a circumcision.

I think they just put something in there to keep it open until it's healed.

It's still a bizarre and unnatural abomination and nothing like a real vagina. It doesn't self-lubricate for example.

You're like a haggard Kenny Loggins which is still more handsome than 99% of men out there. Get more sleep and you could literally slay every pussy. Sorry just thought I would give some advice.

LMAO!!!!!!
doesn't work tho

it's honestly disgusting. if you don't know what you have to do to keep your neo-pussy clean and healthy, don't even bother looking into it.

who the fuck is going to date a tranny for that reason anyways? isn't having a dick one of the biggest draws?

Abortion is valuable in our society for its eugenic effect on the African-American population. They are already a massive problem, an African-American population boom as a result of no widespread easily acquired abortion would be disastrous for everyone involved.

However, abortion is an incredibly powerful human sacrifice ritual. It is like a negative image of all that is good or holy or enshrined. A sacrifice to Moloch, Satan, Saturn, whatever, it kills the most defenseless and innocent of possible sacrifice victims and the purveyors of death and enablers of the act of sacrifice are those most duty bound to the act of its protection, the doctor who should do no harm and the mother herself. In the great, great majority of cases it is an ultimate affirmation of empty, Satanic hedonism, placing irresponsible pleasure over the potential, would be living consciousness of human life. Callously and without any regard, a completely normalized act. It is the most powerful and evil ritual sacrifice to ever be conceived.

>he's post-op
This kid won't make it past 35. Overdose, gunshot wound to the head, leaking wrists in a hot bath. Take your pick, but he's already dead. Killed by his (((doctors))) and his very own parents.

You need to keep the """""vaginal canal"""" open by putting some sort of metal tool inside it 3 times a day for a certain amount of time.
Otherwise it will close up.

It's pure craziness and looks absolutely disgusting on the inside. Most people that undergo the surgery regret it.

>Is that a twinkie in your pants?

Looking at his body, it's obvious he is male even after he got his cock cut off

Maybe for chasers, the trannys themselves want to be actual women. Not all of them want to keep their penises.
Most of them get their balls removed anyway to stop testosterone, so why stop there

So this is the next step in human evolution...

I like the way you think. If only more people could see it's connotations from the spiritual angle.

He should work out, but i guess having a subpar body is not exactly an issue when you're this pretty. He looks better than his sister.

>trannys want to be actual women
>so they get fake pussies that don't lubricate that you have to force open and clean out the hair that clogs it up like a dirty drain pipe or else it closes up and gets infected leading into your death

huh..so this is the power..of a pussy...