Before The Last Jedi gets memed to hell over the next few days...

Before The Last Jedi gets memed to hell over the next few days, take comfort in the fact that these motherfuckers steal the entire show. I wish their fight against the team-up of Rey and Kylo went on for another ten minutes at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7fHTh6vwvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHIP IT INTO SHAPE
WHIP IT GOOD

Ree, these guys are bad ass because we never see them fight. Showing them fighting takes away what makes them cool.

>people complained about the clone troopers looking too toy like
>people will praise these things
Look at the armor and how cheap it looks. Who was in charge of fabricating the costumes?

everything in the last jedi looks cheap as fuck. look at this set

True, but after decades of cock-teasing it’s nice to get some payoff. These red niggas are so hardcore that they hold their own remarkably well against two force-users working together, and continue fighting even after their boss dies.

looks like knockoffs of the armor from 1992 Dracula, but looks like shit and features retarded helmets.

So they changed the knights of ren for this?

Hard to do martial arts under 50 pounds of heavy armor though.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

More or less. The Knights of Ren aren’t even mentioned once. Luke has a throwaway line about some of his students siding with Kylo after Luke tries killing Kylo in his sleep but it’s never touched or expanded upon again.

Fuck yeah bruh. That shit was Hella Fu*kin Epic

is it true the tone of the movie was closer to an MCU flick than Star Wars? How bad was the Leia superman scene?

Damn THAT hardcore?!

Against TWO force users?

Man, do you think they could beat Mike Tyson in his prime?

Not as hard as a rape charge.

>tries to save his father even to the bitter end
>tries to kill his nephew in his sleep

Thanks Disney

Yeah and I sort of get the explanation for the armor used in star wars. It's meant to deal with laser fire and not physical projectiles but in OPs image, it's something to do with the quality of the finish they used on this gear. It looks like the kind of cheap plastic you see on kitchen utensils (like a plastic spatula).

There are quips. So many fucking quips. Be ready for that. The first scene is literally Poe prank-calling General Hux.

I cant fucking imagine how the brains of the people involved even work

LOL

is the last scene before credits really just some random kid holding up a broom?

>father blows planets, genocides Jedi and shit ton of other, opress people etc
>literally started probably the worst regime and it most important cog
>kill nephew who is being a rebellious kid

Yes thanks Disney

Yep, while displaying his hidden Rebellion logo and glancing at a shooting star, while the light reflects off of his broom handle to resemble a lightsaber. It’s pretty corny.[/spoiler]

Not just any random kid, but an unknowing KANG

WOW IT'S LIKE, JUST LIKE US AS KIDS DUDE WOAH

SO META
SO DEEP

I hate pretentious faggots like rian Johnson.

>good villain? Fuck that, have the villain die in a twist because there must always be a twist
>mysteries of the force and the ancient Jedi? Nah lore and shit is for faggots, stop looking backwards
>luke is a scumbag? It's an adult take on the character, stop expecting your heroes to be perfect angels

It's like an awful nauseating cross between the worst of dudebros and nerds

disneys gonna explain it like
>b-but he thought hed be a new vader

Yes thanks Disney its not like Luke redeemed that asshole

Oh and I forgot the best one

>star wars about hope and good vs evil? Nah that shits gay, in the real world everything is shades of gray so obviously it cant be as simple as your fairytale books - it should be more like the mature medium of video games kreia is the best character ever. God why can't you manchildren grow up with your media

I just wanted a fun trilogy about the kids of the people from the OT banding together to fight an evil like their parents did. But that's too old white and male today i guess

More like (insert evil sith here) possed him and Luke had no choice.

>he was a racist and had to be dealt with for the the protection of the multicultural republic

What are your general thoughts on the movie? The spoilers I’ve read make it sound like it is complete trash

THE GOOD:
>not a re-hash of Empire Strikes Back, does its own thing for the most part
>John Williams music stands out a lot more, and is more memorable this time around
>Porgs aren’t annoying, and Chewbacca straight up kills one for dinner
>based Oscar Issac actually gets to be based this time
>space combat is easily the best in the series so far
>good lightsaber fights
>Rey “being perfect at everything” is scaled back considerably
>Laura Dern dies by karate-chopping a Star Destroyer in half by sending her ship into lightspeed against it at point blank range
>doesn’t end on a forced cliffhanger

THE BAD:
>Luke Skywalker isn’t given a whole lot to do; only has once brief exchange with Leia
>R2-D2 and C-3PO get sidelined, again
>makes both the Jedi and Sith completely irrelevant; akin to what Winter Soldier did to SHIELD and HYDRA
>Finn and Rose scenes drag everything wayyy the fuck down
>Rey’s parents are revealed to be drunks who sold Rey into servitude for beer money, her inherent force skills are left unexplained
>Snoke dies like a bitch, it’s never explained who he is, where he came from or how he discovered and twisted Kylo

All of this. I wuld include the fact that they had a chance to kill Finn off and introduce stakes but pussied out

>in one deleted scene palpatines royal guards are infinitely cooler than these faggot lego looking monstrosities

youtube.com/watch?v=R7fHTh6vwvs

>Luke Skywalker isn’t given a whole lot to do
Jesus. Between this and getting 20 seconds of screen time in TFA, who the fuck did Mark Hamill piss off?

He is a troll irl

It's an illegal beaner kid too.

So luke is like freddy kruger trying to kill people in their sleep?

I'm surprised the red playing card armors from Alice found a new job.

luke tries to kill kylo because he felt him touching the dark side. so out of character when luke redeemed his own father.

i propose a new theory. instead of bigger luke, we have luke soywalker

>Rey’s parents are revealed to be drunks who sold Rey into servitude for beer money, her inherent force skills are left unexplained

i fucking keked hard

That’s what he gets for being a fucking white male.

This but unironically. Luke in the OT was cringeworthy.

Kill yourself you dweeb.
I am glad Disney shat all over Luke's "legacy".
TLJ might just be the KOTOR2 of the film series.

You, you are the absolute worst part of this shitty franchise's fanbase. Star Wars sucks and you're brain-dead. Please kill yourself.

You sound retarded

>>makes both the Jedi and Sith completely irrelevant; akin to what Winter Soldier did to SHIELD and HYDRA
But this is a good thing. Fuck the Jedi/Sith and the Force bullshit.

are they more hardcore than Magna Guards?

>her inherent force skills are left unexplained
Disney are trying to get rid of the idea of bloodlines, because that is racist.

But that’s really the only thing that separates Star Wars from other sci fi.

Right, and I understand the appeal that *anyone* can be a force user, but if everyone is exceptional, then nobody is.

>Snoke was a literally who
>Rey was a literally who
>Knights of Ren don't exist any more
The few things about disney wars that were interesting, and they're just brushef aside

Watch/read more science fiction chump.

So it's all about Midi-chlorians!

Knights of Ren not existing hurts the most. A dark side group that isn't the Sith? Sign me the fuck up. But no, had to do Not!Sith running the Not!Empire fighting the Not!Rebels