Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhpFsO8wUoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Prequels are objectively shit.

Fuck no.

I apologize for the retards above me

They really do look so much more interesting and thought out than these new ones

I wish the CGI wasn't so terrible, honestly not bad films

At least they're original.
I literally cannot believe Im saying this. Bit nothing is worse than nu wars

At least they'll be talked about for decades to come. I doubt anyone will care enough about nu-wars 6 months after episode IX

The first two prequels are legit worse than than the new movies.

Jar-Jar is an orange nigger, and the Episode II looked like a videogame cinematic interspersed with high school drama class tier shit acting.

Sorry Lucas.

Hayden you still suck though.

I apologize for blindly bashing TPM and AotC. RotS was the shit tho.

No.

You have it backwards: Hayden is a decent actor who was given shitty lines by Lucas because he's a talentless hack.

I am so sorry to have doubted based lucas.

probably gonna have to deny my dads invite to see shill wars on christmas

If they were on film like TPM then they would be a hard 8/10. Digital was a mistake and Lucas is a dumbass for not realizing.

>cgi so terrible
The movies are over a decade old now. Honestly what do you guys expect. I don't rain down so hard on the OT because it looks outdated.

The movies themselves were badly written, but the overarching story still works.

Disney star wars stories have no redeeming value.

I'm sorry.

It should be legal to euthanize prequel apologists.

>tfw we'll never get lightsaber combat as fast and intense as Revenge of the Sith

What's the fucking point if the omnipotent Sith lords die because of poor situational awareness?

They will always be shit. Even if Disney eventually makes a movie even worse than any of them they will still suck.

I never turned my back on the prequels, Ive always liked them.

The OT legitimately looks better than the PT though.

Fuck no, just because the new ones are bad doesn't make the prequels any good.
Lucas should've taken a couple years off, and gotten the whole gang back together to start making sequels with the original cast, if he was going to keep making Star Wars.

The prequels were Star Wars through and through. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

>We will never get stupidly long, pointless, fights with no tension between people no one cares about.

Also I think every Sith lord in the movies has died from poor situational awareness, except Dooku.

V > VI > VII > IV > I >III > II

Haven't seen Last Jedi yet.

>i don't like the characters therefore there was no tension

>TFA that high
>ROTS that low

Stupid tripfag.

I'm curious, why I over III?

Exactly.

I will not apologise, for I have committed no crime.

For what? II is still unsurpassable horse manure. Nothing could possibly ever top its shittiness. It's a cartoon. It shouldn't even be considered in the same category as any other movie, no matter how bad.

When will this meme die ? The prequels still remain shit.

Autistic people are firm believers in quality being relative.

no they are still bland movies without taste, action scenes are contemplatives without rythm, there's no passion, looks like a japanese anime with live actors and a lot of bad cgi.

I never thought I would say this, but I am so sorry George.

>TFA better than ANH

Kill yourself

You missed the part where "the everything else" is just as terribly unwatchable

I>II>III>RO>V>VI>IV

Unironically. I much rather watch the prequels than the OT and I grew up on the OTs. There are just many portions of the OT which are slow and boring. Seriously I hate all scenes of Bespin because I hate the aesthetic and it feel like some twilight zone shit devoid of life and people. What is seriously up with Cloud City? It has no character? And I loathe watching the first part of VI with Jabba's Palace. Terrible puppets, terrible annoying ugly shit everywhere and boring as desert shots that don't feel star warsy at all IMO. Obi Wan vs Vader is bar none the worst fight scene in all the Star Wars movies. Choreography is terrible and can't reasonably be attributed to the time.

I’ve already apologized like 10 times George

Bespin being devoid of life and twilight zone suits ESB perfectly.

The only people I've met that genuinely like the prequels are young children and smelly teenagers who need tutoring to get through public school (which is how I met them).

Bespin isn't devoid of life though, did you see the scene when Lando tells everyone to fuck off?

>people don't care about the guy who became Vader or Obi Wan
????????????????????

AotC is still unwatchable garbage.
The other two could have turnes out so well, specially TPM. What a shame.

But we liked Darth Vader because he looked and sounded intimidating thanks to David Prowse's stature, James Earl Jone's vocals, and great costume design.

We liked Obi-Wan because Alec Guinness is a great and charming actor who's classical acting style suits a mentor character from a forgotten time.

What tension is there in 10 minute long over choreographed fake looking fights we already know who wins?

I hate sand.

>anakin is going to win because he is alive as darth vader in the later movies
>he loses two important duels

>start making sequels with the original cast
That's one of the problems with the nu wars

>OMG GUISE ITS HANS SOLO HE HAS RETURNED
>OMG GUISE ITS PRINCESS LEIA SHE HAS RETURNED

Feels like a big phony reunion in a bad spinoff tv series

Sheev and Obi-Wan carried the movies.

the posters look great imo

the positioning of padme and anakin in the 2nd movie is GOAT

Rogue One's decent

Comparatively, I'd rather watch Rogue One over Episode Eight, and I can't fucking stand Rogue One.

NEVER!!!!

Who fucking cares about Star Wars? The original trilogy were fun popcorn movies at best, and they've gotten progressively worse ever since. At what point will you stop caring about it? When they stop spending millions on advertising to make sure that you don't?

THX 1138 was better sci fi than anything else Lucas ever made anyway

nigga shut the fuck up we're busy shitposting about it to piss off the redditlards that actually like it

If you were a preteen/early teen during the prequel era they were pretty great and still hold a mostly nostalgic lure to them.

I never understood why dark force makes you change appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhpFsO8wUoI

>a shitty group of nobodies, led by a shitty cunt and a shitty kyle katarn latino rip off in for a video game mission for two hours, with the most ingratiating OT fan service ever

This is now your 'best' disney wars, lads.

Meant for

THE CG WASNT THE PROBLEM YOU RETARDS!!!

V > IV = III > I = VI > II > VII >>> RO

I misquoted, I meant to quote the other guy. See

wtf are you doing?

>t
I dn't know...

Rank the prequels

Revenge of the Sith> Phantom Menace> Attack of the clones

Exactly how you just ranked them.

>All these people saying they were bad children's cartoons
Lucas: "B-but that's how I always intended Star Wars to be. DO YOU WANT A FUCKING DAVID MAMET ADAPTATION? THEN WATCH A FUCKING DAVID MAMET ADAPTATION YOU AUTISTIC MANCHILD"

damn George is fuckin amazing

The prequels didn't waste the best Star Wars characters. Nu Wars is tarnishing the shit out of Han, Luke, and Leia.

No, the problems are that they waited too long so the original cast is old as fuck, they didn't give Luke or Leia anything meaningful to do, the writing was bad overall, and they completely assassinated Luke's character and made the most earnest, positive character with the most integrity into a cowardly hermit who wanted to kill his nephew for no reason and did nothing to fix his mistakes. If they made sequels in the early-to-mid 90s, they could've been good.

Because Vader had a weird face when he took his helmet off and Lucas never had another good original idea after the OT.

V>IV>VI>Howard the Duck>Other SW