/trek/

Mirror Universe edicion
(all posts in this thread must be made by your mirror universe counterpart)

J J Abrams is great!

This is now an Intendant Kira thread.

I never got an answer. I want an answer. Was it perfidy?

Wow, that Bashirfaggot really does pass.

the mirror episodes of enterprise are the best enterprise episodes

I personally find all Jewish portrayals in Star Trek to be in keeping with it's creator's ethos that all of mankind's children will come together in harmony in a communist paradise populated by non-sectarian, heterogenous peoples of many faiths (and probably being okay with baldness as well).

Riker really let himself go. He should be ashamed.

T'Pol turned into a tom-boyish beauty after they got that first season wig off of her.
Unfortunate about what happened to her torso after the show ended.

I want an episode where the night shift encounters something. It seems the day shift on ships are the only ones that encounter or come across weird anomalies or aliens

RIP in peace

Data would still be there.

she is better now. check her most recent pics. she is just a fitness freak and was dehydrated

Things got weird after his spree killing.

Didn't that happen in TNG? I know Rom worked the night shift in DS9 but I don't think they ever showed any of its adventures as a whole

Data isn't on every ship in every series.

Xhe transitioned into a ghost?

>"Warhead"
>VOY, Episode 5x25

He would be if Maddox got his way.

there was an episode of Voyager like that. Harry Kim called the majority of the shots.

i know im watching that one right now. it's ep 24 though. wish there was more of them or more episodes about the less experienced crew members like that TNG episode lower decks

>day and night in space
Almost as dumb as coming to a 'full stop' with no frame of reference

>it's ep 24 though
Depends on how you count 2-part episodes.

Good Shepard is kinda the retarded son of Lower Decks.

i also like that DS9 episode about red squad. it's cool to see how a different crew that is less experienced handles things

>implies that human beings don't have an internal clock that needs to be regulated with consistent light and sleep patterns
I wonder how real navies do it.

well people can't be awake all the time i was just talking about how they divvy up the shifts

>Training ship filled with hotshot young cadets
>Mortally wounded captain gives alpha chad command
>Pick up an eager engineer who joins the crew
>Stoic voice of reason advises to rejoin with the fleet instead of going on a crazy, one in a million adventure
When you realize Valiant is RDM's clairvoyant condemnation of ST 2009

How are those blue LEDs working for you past sundown?

>11/1998
The new Star Wars prequel looks like shit. Thank the Great Bird of the Galaxy we have Insurrection coming out next month. Berman says it's going to be the biggest Trek film ever, and Frakes killed it with First Contact so you know it'll be good.

Redshift

>1998
That was the last year things were good, wasn't it?

Guys, I looked her up and Jae was in DS9 and Voyager too, now I gotta keep a lookout.

Thanks for the cringe.

But insurrection was great. Totally underrated.

The actress was, the character wasn't.

If I said Tracee Cocco no one would have known who I meant.

I just want a Deep Space 1. Humanity and the federation first outpost on the frontier. The Romulan Wars. Set like decade or two after Enterprise.

You wish.

She's the real Ensign Pretty. She even does cons.

ltjae.com

No, The Matrix was 1999

You just KNOW

He's got a thing for androgynous women

I accept your apology

He likes to fuck them in the ass, only able to see their asshole and nothing else as all other clothes stay on.

He was always a gambling man.

Marc's performance in this scene is seriously some of the best acting, at least in Star Trek, that I've ever scene.

His role as Gul Dukat is undoubtedly the highlight of his career.

Post him.

lol no

*xer

I want that Quark mug, but I bet it's got a shitty capacity.

It was you. It was you all along.
You've been weighing me down like an anchor, and it's time to cut you loose.
When you die, I'll have my life back.

dont die dont die dont die

If there's nothing to talk about then let it die.

ATTENTION ANONYMOUS LURKERS

Your attempts to destroy this thread will fail.
Please, think of your fellow /trek/kers and tab over back to your hentai.
Dukat out.

I once gave a similar one to an acquaintance as a secret santa gift, they're quite uncomfortable to drink from, unless you use a straw you'll end up spilling the contents all over yourself.

To barely go where someone has been before...

*WWHOOOOOSSHH*

Duhhhnn..da-da-duhhnn..da-DENH-duuhhhnn

>barely

That's perfect for a ferengi mug. You would end up having to buy more drink. Makes you wonder why Quark didn't use those mugs in his bar

Really makes me think

For real though, it makes sense, not only are they uncomfortable to drink from, they also can't have as much content as it may seem since the inside isn't shaped like a cylinder.

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

GETTIN FROM THERE TO HERE

dis img was made by someone whose artistic

>Implying that the boring tripfags and the faggots that post the same unfunny memes over and over aren't the ones destroying this general
I miss Rikerfag, Bashirfag, the mspaint bro and the fat riker posting
Now all we have is non autist trying to become beloved by some fags on a trek general and memes from arguments that happened hundreds of threads ago.
Sup Forums truly is the worst board

I'm not a tripfag but the losers on any board who make a big deal out of such inconsequential shit as a /trek/ general are pretty god damned sad.

Who - fucking - cares. This shit is just dicking around and having a good time. You need to reassess your life attitude in general if this thread invades your thoughts outside of a few brief moments between work and meals.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY HERE

AND I WILL SEE MY DREAMS COME ALIVE AT NIGHT I WILL TOUCH THE SKY

NO ONE'S GONNA' BEND OR RAPE ME!

>yearly reminder that marc played Gul Dukat so well that the audience started to like him too much against the wishes of the writers

AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE NO THEY'RE NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND

'CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART

*18th century ship fires cannons*

I'M GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME

>that I've ever scene.
threadly reminder that all of you are a bunch of illiterate pakled mouth breathers

I'VE GOT FAITH TO BELIEVE I CAN DO ANYTHING

I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL

NO ONE'S GOING TO BEND NOR BREAK ME

>it's a top 5 ds9 episode

I CAN REACH ANY STAR

I'VE GOT FAITH ( I'VE GOT FAITH)
I'VE GOT FAITH ( I'VE GOT FAITH)
FAITH OF THE HEEEAAAARRT

>I CAN SQUUUUEEEEZE.. OUTTA' FAAAARRT

This scene was legitimately heartbreaking, Dukat really is an example of how to make an antagonist without it being just a "bad guy" who does stupid evil things for the sake of it, until arguably the final season, the whole deal about being the Pah Wraith's pope was goofy.

You're assuming that when the Captain says "Full Stop" or something similar, it implies that the warp drive and impulse engines are disengaged, and then once they orient on whatever they want to maintain a constant distance from, they use thrusters to match the object's speed and trajectory. And chances are, the computers are constantly listening (Siri, anybody?) and can make some basic assumptions on what actions the captain wishes to take.

In fact, I've kind of always assumed that was how the main computers operated, always listening to vocal cues and making semi-intelligent assumptions about the actions that a particular console user may wish to take. Hence why it is possible to carry out so many different commands via vocal interface. It's a reoccuring theme throughout Star Trek that the computers of that time are hyper-intelligent and individual programs are completely capable of becoming self-aware and sentient. So you'd have to assume that 9 times out of 10, the main computer already knows what you want to do and what you're wanting to focus on (anomalies).

Remember, the Pakleds are smarter they seem. Also, they look for things. In reality, they're not that dissimilar from Klingons. Klingons aren't really smart enough to develop new technologies. Both species stole the ability to travel through space from other races. I'm not sure where I was going with this but I agree with you.

>oh c'mon, the cardassian empire was hardly a metaphor for nazi germ-

Were these two the best of the Star Trek exec. producers?

digits

are they standing on a roof watching tv?

Rick Berman was shit.
>wouldn't let Gene Roddenberry have lesbians in TNG
>forced the T&A characters to dress in catsuits instead of uniforms
>fired Ron Jones because his music was too good and too memorable
>forced Terry Farrell to quit instead of reducing her role to something more manageable
>mandated that all Voyager actors for human characters have to act wooden and lifeless
>declared a vendetta against Garrett Wang after Garrett told TV Guide about Berman's mandate
>fired Jennifer Lien because he wanted to fire somebody but the studio wouldn't let him fire Garrett Wang
>killed Enterprise by being a burnt-out hack and waiting 3 years before he handed the reins to a non-hack writer
Just off the top of my head.

Episode?

Okay, so maybe Berman was shit for everything after TNG, but you have to admit that for season 2-3 onwards of TNG, the show got infinitely better the more power he exerted.

I don't owe you any explanations. It is what it is, take it with a grain a salt, but know this... that was what Behr was going for, in his pea-brained sociopathic mind was the most brutal metaphor for Nazi Germany he could come up with, hence people like Enabran Tain.

>Okay, so maybe Berman was shit for everything after TNG, but you have to admit that for season 2-3 onwards of TNG, the show got infinitely better the more power he exerted.
All the credit goes to Michael Piller, who took over the TNG writers' room with season 3.

On DS9 season 5 now.
>Apocalypse Rising
An ok episode. Odo gets surgically altered to look like a Klingon, then when Bashir says he can alter him to look more human at the end, he declines. What a bunch of bullshit, desu. I would have liked to see actor walking around as Odo but with his real face. It would have been a cool change of pace.
>The Ship
RIP Muniz
>Looking for par'Mach in all the wrong places
Quark fucks a Klingon, Worf fucks Dax. Neither make sense.
O'Brien and Kira ALMOST kiss each other. What the fuck?
>Nor the battle to the strong
I liked this one. Jake sees the horrors of the battlefield for the first time and has a hard time dealing with it.
>The assignment
Keiko is possessed by a wraith. Weird episode.
>Trials and tribble-ations
Very fun. Turns out Dax fucked Dr. McCoy. lmao

Damage.

>The Virgin "Prime timeline"
>The Chad Mirror Universe

>up next:
>Let He Who Is Without Sin
I'm sorry.

They did that to make him unarguably evil bad guy which is really a shame.
Basically the writers ruined a good character because they wanted him to become a hated space hitler too much.