twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Help us, Bioware, you're our only hope

WTF?

>Bioware

>fucking TOR

get a load of this guy

>biodrones on Sup Forums
Kill yourself, retard.

>Spend centuries controlling the Sith empire and building it up so that it can annihilate the Republic.
>Lose all momentum and be forced to sign a peace treaty a few years later.
>Restart the war.
>Lose the two most militarily important planets immediately along with a huge amount of your forces.
>Get your body destroyed by some nobody jedi who made their first light saber a few months prior.

>Oh wait, it's totally fine! I have this other empire that is more powerful than my old one and the Republic combined.

>yes I was from the milky way originally but i moved to a long time ago and a galaxy far away so i can finally be comfortable as a woman
>bioware
Kek

>TOR
KoTOR was amazing but TOR is awful

>be Chris Avellone
>not really into Star Wars
>writes one of the best Star Wars stories if not the best
Hollywood can't even compete

>western "women"

>he wants the swtor story not the kotor with Darth Revan and hk47

nutty how it turns out what made star wars popular was likeable characters and a nice overarcing plot, not regurgitated bullshit

Sith Emperor is a fan-ficy concept but he's still far more interesting than snoke ever was

>no kotor 1+2 trilogy
FUCK
YOU
MICKEY
MOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

Actually TLJ is more like KOTOR than anything else. Yet you fags will hate it anyway.

thats how its always been, the directors that made the Ot were just some dudes who were better than Lucas and probably thought he was a moron

was valkorion really the sith emperor as well?

And its still better the nu - Wars. Good screenwriter could easily clean this mess and turn it into godlike script.

>bioware

Mass Effect makes nu Star Wars look like kino by comparison. Their new shit is so bad even the average EA shills don't like it.

Explain how.