HOW MAD IS THIS GUY RIGHT NOW?

>cast as the male lead in a brand new star wars trilogy
>basically the next luke
>Rey as romantic interest
>imadeitfam.jpg

and then he becomes... a joke, literally the comedic relief and to top it off they replace Rey with some midget moon-speaker that he's supposed to fall in love with because she told him one semi-touching story about her sister.

good, i wasnt going to pay to watch this movie if he got rey.
also, hell be fine. this is the biggest thing to happen to his career and that ever will happen probably.

Not really. They made him less of a cowardly bitch in this movie, at the very least.

I see all these reviews and spoilers and I have one question. Is pic related in the new movie? He was the only character I connected to at some level and I was hoping they would explore his background more.

I have to imagine he's incredibly frustrated he's been cast in one of the highest grossing movie series of all time as a main character. How will he ever recover?

1 bitcoin says he will cuck Kylo

You HAVE to go back

don't worry, Jew Jew Abrams is back to set things right. He'll screw over everything Rian did, just like Rian screwed over the plot points Abrams left after force awakens.

He got killed like 40 seconds after that shot takes place.

tr-8r does not make an appearance

The funniest part was how triggered Sup Forums was when they announced him as the male lead and his mug popped up at the beginning of the trailer. All that shitposting about him being the next luke and it all amounted to nothing

He gets shot with an X-wing blast right after that fight, sad I know, he was the most interesting character, he should have been Finn's arch nemesis

He should definitely feel slighted. He was shown as this lightsaber wielding protag in the first film, but that turned out to be a lie. Now in the sequel he just sidelined to the B-plot with a tubby Asian.

At least the franchise seems to be opening up other opportunities for him.

Pretty sure Phasma steals his gimmick

>mfw i had redditors saying "traitor" all the time at my school last year

Yeah, he's basically set for life.

Why has it never been pointed out in the mainstream that he's practically the stereotypical black guy side character to be used as comic relief and always shouting things. It seems like that would be called racist in any other film, I remember people saying Falcon was racist in Cap because he's just a pointless lackey.

Because

being a minority

>school

>It seems like that would be called racist in any other film, I remember people saying Falcon was racist in Cap because he's just a pointless lackey.
You're forgetting the cardinal rule.

It's not racist when the regressive left does it.

>he's practically the stereotypical black guy side character to be used as comic relief
Have you even watched the film? Fucking Han had more jokes than Finn.

I actually liked him in 7

Idk why they made him a side character in 8 and pushed Rose instead

Because for all their lip service (((they))) know that the lead being black would ultimately greatly effect how well it does. So his role is reduced accordingly.