H-He-Help me, Sup Forums

>H-He-Help me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

was that scene as awkward as that looks?
It's like they both thought they were kissing some kind of animal

At least it isn't Ren.

They both look embarrassed and disgusted

Just imagine being there and having to kiss that disgusting face
I feel really sorry for Boyega

>nigger lips
the absolute worst thing to kiss. its like kissing a tub full of fat

At least they didn't make him a faggot with Poe. Plus who cares if a nog and a chink racemix.

>jeopardizing the franchise on asian market even more by giving the asian girl the bbc
>not giving the bbc to a white girl and making millions on all the western soy cucks

What went wrong?

IMAGINE

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this.
It's not like the Finn x Rey blacked scenario.
And Sup Forums doesn't even like the girl.

>I feel really sorry for Boyega
(You)

>Imagine being Boyega...

this

off to bigger and better things

>pol feeling bad for a black over an asian
Wew

it's happening... the jews are pushing cuckoldry onto the asians

No one's triggered. They're laughing at how ugly both of them are.

can we see the full shot, where you can clearly see there are blasters pointed at the back of their heads

>I signed up for Rey's white pussy not for this chink

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

So Sup Forums, what are their kids gonna look like?

Imagine the smell

i don't know who to feel worse for
jesus christ

>the jews are pushing cuckoldry onto the asians
They should've picked a better looking asian.

thisll go over well in china

>pig/ape bestiality on screen

wtf

This isn't real

>Kylo Ren catches the lightsaber and shoots it out behind him through the goons head
>*audience claps*
>Kylo Ren drives lightsaber through Luke's projection and it cuts to him back on the island
>*audience claps*
I fuckers told me this was only an american thing.

Aww how cute
Is she a baby Hutt?

>Starred in less than 10 movies, mediocre work.
>Says he'll be the "greatest actor who ever lived"
>"Boyega was drawn to the STORY of AC/DC

This can't be real, sauce is demanded.

china gets BLACKED

lololololollol

They literally look like monkeys

One of them is

fake

It's not, everything links back to Sup Forums threads.
>Nogs in Australia in the 60s
Someone post that Moffat quote about lying to make a better past.

OP pic is proof that better be a virgin lips than to debase yourself and kiss a chink piggy. Fight for the girl you want, anons, dont settle for stuff you will feel ashamed to even acknowledge to your friends.

thanks ill put it into my savings

Imagine being Boyega in that scene and having to be all like "damn, noname gook, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your thicc body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old and steal all the valuables in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Boyega and not only sit in that chair while some diversity hire flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lens flares barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that kiss. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHE WILL WIN US THE ASIAN MARKET?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of skittles and Arizona watermelon and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the NO GO ZONES in Bongland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled cheeks as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard eating Twinkies in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Boyega. You're not going to lose your Black Hobbit career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

How many of them you kissed ?

They don't look like they're enjoying it.

>They're laughing at how ugly
I doubt it. The last thing people here want is other people reminding how they look like in the mirror.

I SAW A LIGHTSABER AND I CLAPPED

Thank you for this user

>This can't be real
of course it's not real, it's just made to bait dumb Sup Forumsacks

Name one believable romance in any of the movies.

Don't bully Brock

Brock = Sup Forums
Tracy = Reddit

Why didn't you include the entire frame OP?

t. cracked paper thin lips

even finn, and finn's actor didn't like that.

holy crap, is this rape?

Is that some asian chick?

It doesn't look like Daisy.

Holy shit were you at the castle towers one. I though australians were better than this

she's a tumblr yas queen so she's probably a man-hating feminist, and like all chinks, a closet racist

Did they cast a Vietnamese so they could have the Chinese character get BLACKED without her actually being Chinese? I mean, Viets are like watered down Chinese.

Black lips can be ridiculously huge.

Like two big sponges full of saliva that drool all over you.

this is what I think too 2bh

> black hobbit
Kek

lol time for BROWN RICE!!

Yes because literally no one care about vietgooks. Putting them in is just a safe way to show BMAF romance featuring a chink-ish character.

I WANT REY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was at the doncaster one.

yellow boi BTFO

Will this trigger another Vietnam War

not him but I am also australian and my cinema clapped, it was so dumb

>FinnReywhale tears after this and Reylo

Delicious.

Liberals cryng.

The pic doesn't show they were both fucking injured and she passed out in a coma after that. It was a really good scene.

I know shes not pretty, but she didn't deserve that shit. No one does.

After this Finn and Rey reunite with a long hug, and after that, Finn is taking care of Rose while Rey watches in jealousy Just kidding, she's fucking smiling. The FinnRey is deader than Snoke.

she's not even Chinese lol

Disney went out of their way to pander to Chinese audience.

They hate blacks too

>2 non whites together
Nice Movie is saved for me

She's not ugly. Kathleen is just a cunt and put her in the worst clothes possible.

Weak citycunts, my bush cinema only had laughs at the bird things and BB8, and that was only from the kids. Chadults were stony faced and silent, it was fucking magnificent.

Rose and Finn actually act a bit like them: starting with the wrong foot and later growing close. He's an asshole sometimes and she puts him in his place but he's also sweet as fuck, like how he recovers her family's memento she traded to get help for the resistance. And when they are about to be executed, they both feel like if they were going to die, they'll rather die side by side.

Why would Disney deliberately jeopardize their sales in Asia? Nobody there wants to see a nigger kissing one of their own. The Viets will be disgusted. The Chinese will think she's Chinese and be equally disgusted. All this to promote the diversity agenda in the west.

If you talk to other asians, they will tell you that viets are the black people of asians.

i dated a black girl with the typical big lips like boyega. man it was hard getting used to them, it was like trying to kiss fat ass pancakes

>she’s not ugly
Post proof then

Do they not consider flips to be Asian in Asia?

>tfw Gold Coast cinema was fucking dead quiet

Those are mexicans of asians.

that is so shooped

Was she into raceplay?

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."

She was a maintenance worker, of course she course to look dumpy.

>tfw seeing it with real Star Wars fans
Feels good bros. Movie was solid and the Sup Forums butthurt just makes me happier.

All that make up and Photoshop and this thing still looks like fucking shit

Mongols are more niggerish but Viets are pretty bad with their gang violence.

>girl is marginally attractive
>must be photoshoped

All Asians are incredibly violent, when you're from the human hive you don't care about the value of a life. That's why they don't have souls.

Would have been better lad.
Imagine the backlash to that.

>those nostrils

Why would you even attend a Star Wars premiere if you don't plan on getting hyped and loud at the right times?

chinks will know she's not a chink and not give a crap. Asians hate each other far more than blacks

Because I'm not a burger. I don't clap for anything that isn't a live performance.