Burns your ancient Jedi scrolls

>burns your ancient Jedi scrolls

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8x9t9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAH

LOOK AT HIS FACE

HAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAH

>Page turners they weren't
>(laughs)

and then Lukes kills himself

FOR YOU

Is this a real line from the movie?

Please tell me it's not.

HAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON OHAHHAHAH HA HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHA OHHHH NONO NO N ON ONON ON O NONO NO NO NN ON

streamable.com/8x9t9

It is.

>implying passing on what you have learned

I'm lovin' this meme, makes me laugh every time, no bamboozle.

Holy shit.

We are doomed.

guys, it was actually sheev disguised as yoda

Is this movie really as retarded as they're saying?

he burned the tree to stop luke from finding out that rey took the books

YOU MUST UNBURN WHAT YOU HAVE BURNED

It's becoming more and more apparent all of these threads are made by people who didn't watch it. Rey has the books in her possession, Yoda burned just the tree, to get Luke off of his ass to face Kylo

I enjoy the meme, but people that didn't see the movie need to stop making them

Yoda didn't burn any books, Rey took them. Thats why he said "she has all the knowledge she needs"

Yoda made luke think he burned the books because Luke needed to let go. and go help his friends

yeah me too hahah I love memes and Sup Forums has the best memes :D

OhOHoh noNnon on haha :P

I don't know wether to laugh at them for making this shit or cry myself to sleep for living in this timeline.

Jesus fucking christ that is absolutely fucking terrible.

Oh my

You should go to rotten tomatoes and see how many people have the mouses dick in their mouths.

Jedi texts were not burnt, Rey stole them, they're on the millenium falcon

Was I the only one that saw them?

HAHAHAHA YES FUCK WHITE CULTURE
ALL "JEDI" ARE IMPLICITLY EVIL

Why does this read like a children's book? Hahahahahahahaha

If you haven't noticed, the autists on here make threads about something that literally isn't true, then meme about it non stop

omae wa mou shindeiru

"I'm not in that fucking movie, user"

fucking based Sheev

>Haha fuck your legacy, white man

I'm seeing this on saturday and i'm leaning towards cancelling my ticket holy fucking shit. What the fuck was Rian thinking?

Forget the past, white man!

i did thank you. but why would she put them in a drawer next to the blankets?? that part was real fast too. easy to miss.

>that image
Jesus fuck, user.

teehee shit reads they were! *brapps ghostly*
*audiance swoons*

Time to use "that" technique, it is.

What the fuck...

Do it. Do everything in your power to not give them more money.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

>mfw working at a library and yoda walks in

The Uneducated trips of retarded Sup Forums

>didnt even chek'em

Go back into your reddit sewer mouse shill.

>Rey took them
The whole library? Oh, she's just going to read herself a Jedi training on the way there, right?

>Yoda made luke think he burned the books
So he ran into the fire to see if he could save something but then didn't fucking check after the fire was done? Gotcha.

>Luke needed to let go. and go help his friends
You mean die after using a hologram like a total chump?

Literally don't bother anons.

None of these guys have seen/will see it.

why does Yoda look faker than the 1970s version?

>yoda burning the library is symbolic of Star Wars killing and burying all the old characters
poerty

jesus christ

more like yodaMAGED

The prequels were shit, I'll always stand by that, but oh God what the fuck have they done.

>nigger british legion

ok senpai

>dude luke man it's ok, we have rey and she's a strong woman. We go this.
>*wacks you with stick*

It wasnt a great movie, only OK. But many retards here make their assumptions based on shitty camrips they speed through and assorted webm's on Sup Forums.

Yoda burning the books makes sense narrative wise.
He burned the books because:
The jedi's (like Luke) already know what there is to know about the force, that the books don't already tell. Yoda says so. Luke admits he didnt read them anyway but just kept them.
Yoda also proclaims that the strict Jedi teachings was also the Jedi orders undoing.
It was also to get Luke to WAKE THE FUCK UP, telling him that he already knows what he needs to know, and that failure is the greatest teacher, not the books.
Yoda also recites his previous teachings to Luke about paying attention to the here and now.

Burning the books was a symbolic act, and everything I just mentioned is IN THE MOVIE, Yoda says exactly what the audience needs to know, there is no overanalyzing or anything, it's all right there.

On a side note, why the fuck are people butthurt over Yoda cracking jokes? He has always been like that.

WE WUZ ROMAN AND SHIEET

Aint nothin in those old white books worth shit. Iz alls racist constructs anyways, Mr Goldwicz toldsme so. Make way fo the black fuchah, honey.

ahahaha what the fuck?
>BBC Teach
Literal state propaganda.

Luke became one with the force just like Yoda and Kenobi. Remember when Vader swings his saber against him and he disappears? Same thing.
"Kill me now and I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine".

Yoda has never destroyed anything in any iteration. And here he is burning knowledge with fucking force lightning of all things

Plus, books are for fags.

He does not use fucking force lightning you dope. He reaches up to the sky, clouds start to form and create rain and thunder, and a thunderbolt strikes the tree.

This is literally indoctrination. What the fuck, britain? When did you go so wrong?

pottery

HE DID NOTHING IN THE FUCKING FILM YOU PIECE OF SHIT
LUKE FUCKING SKYWALKER
DID NOTHING
HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED SO SOON
HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A HERMIT LOSER
WHY WASN'T HE FUCKING HELPING HIS FUCKING FAMILY

it's ok for them to re-write history though, because it's liberal. Stop being problematic.

Yes dude, just destroy all records of your knowledge and history. That makes perfect sense. Your FEELS are enough. Fuck outta here, that plot point is retarded and is inconsistent with Yoda's previous characterisation.

why are people making fun of yoda's looks? He looks exactly like the ugly fucking version from the first movies. That's why the prequel cgi remake is better

Books are the paper Jew.

Yoda has had a few decades to reflect on the failures of the past.

He was helping wipe the slate clean.

Time to let go of SW then

Sometimes..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

>FOR YOU

BASED YODA

>It was headed by Magnus Hirschfeld
>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician
Of course.

It's because London. They never leave the city yet make all the rules.

>filename

>BBC Teach
>BBC

God damn it, it would be dumb and juvenile in any other case but now it's dumb, juvenile, and funny.

this is some robot chicken shit

Original Britons were brown.

Why the fuck would you ever burn books? Even if people knew them already just keep the damn things. The last people to burn books was nazi Germany and communist China. Fag wars needs to die

There is still one person alive with the knowledge of the Jedi and it's Ben Solo. In TFA he offers to teach her, he can still do that in the future.

Pudd dah light saber in dah puddin' pup!

Because the demographic of this movie are people who don't think about anything they consume. The average number of books read in the US per person per year is 1, this movie is geared for the 50% that read

He literally doesn't, Rey stole them. They are in a drawer in the Falcon at the end.

The tree was symbolic of Wookiepedia. Wiping out the EU wasn't enough.

oh my lord

>mmhmmhmmHMM ahh skywalker, for the mary sue you must make way MMMHMMMHMMMHMM

Because your dad is disappointed with what you've become.

Then Luke comes sepukeru.

He doesn't burn them. Rey steals them beforehand. He just burns the tree to convince Luke to come back

We're so sorry Jim

>burn your books and put your trust in a woman 1/3rd your age who literally trumps Yoda as a jedi in every way possible luke lmao

I love that they did Yoda as a puppet, he looks right out of the Empire Strikes Back. I just wish the context wasn't such absolute horseshit with Yoda demeaning Luke like he's still a kid AND worshiping the mary sue cunt,

why are they doing this to star wars im so fucking angry

I'VE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE, BUT I'M REALLY MAD ABOUT THIS OUT OF CONTEXT CLIP FOR SOME REASON I DON'T REALLY KNOW. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S COOL TO DO HERE AND I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE I COME FROM REDDIT, LOL

yfw, we wuz jedi and sheit
lets burn our history white man

haha yeah context that's all it needs. I'm sure I will love the movie with just a little context! haha!

Holy Shit

>Thats why he said "she has all the knowledge she needs"

The Jedis on Coruscant or whatever its name was and every fucking game ive ever played had entire archives / tons of holocrons filled with knowledge on the force and the way of the jedi. I seriously doubt a few books are enough to keep a "jedi" without training from falling to the dark side

Yoda going ISIS is disgusting given that the place still have importance

>TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
>There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.

Is this pasta already?

>Yoda burning the books makes sense narrative wise.
>He burned the books because:
>The jedi's (like Luke) already know what there is to know about the force, that the books don't already tell. Yoda says so. Luke admits he didnt read them anyway but just kept them.
>Yoda also proclaims that the strict Jedi teachings was also the Jedi orders undoing.
>It was also to get Luke to WAKE THE FUCK UP, telling him that he already knows what he needs to know, and that failure is the greatest teacher, not the books.
>Yoda also recites his previous teachings to Luke about paying attention to the here and now.
>Burning the books was a symbolic act, and everything I just mentioned is IN THE MOVIE, Yoda says exactly what the audience needs to know, there is no overanalyzing or anything, it's all right there.
>On a side note, why the fuck are people butthurt over Yoda cracking jokes? He has always been like that.

NOT TO MENTION REY TOOK THE FUCKING BOOKS. Yoda didn't destroy anything. It was a symbolic act to get Luke off his ass.