So...

So, I made the decision not to see The Last Jedi because I don't want to reward Disney fow what they're doing by giving them any money. I know one ticket sale doesn't make a difference, but it's more about the principle. Now, though, my friend wants to see it and he has two free tickets he got as a gift a while back. Despite my not wanting to see it in theaters, he's really insistant on me going to see it with him. My question is: will Disney see a dime of these prepaid tickets? If so, then I won't see it.

Its going to make 2 billion+, you seeing it or not doesn't matter

thanks for sharing
can I get a link to your blog?

Blacked.com message board, username is LWC97

I'm asking a fucking question you cunt. Does me going to the movie with free tickets give Disney any money?

> It's an OP thinks he's not individually utterly insignificant episode

Yes it does, because your friend can give your ticket to someone who would otherwise purchase one, thereby depriving Disney of one ticket price.

>he's really insistant on me going to see it with him
He wants the d bro, he's just too shy to directly ask you out.

>being this autistic

#metoo

It probably doesn't matter. I won't see it. SW ended after Lucas sold it.

*applause*

YOU GO user! Show them that we won't stand for this treachery.

Please share this message on your Facebook with family and friends, and girlfriend, doesn't mater if she's not real, importance is in the spirit. If we believe hard enough, our combined psych power will make short work of the movie's box office.

This. So. Much. This.

word mang please like and subscribe

>the reading comprehension of the average Sup Forums user
I know that one ticket sale won't make a difference. I don't want to give Disney money because I am not happy with how they are handling things. It is a matter of principle, and more importantly a matter of foolish pride. I swore to myself I wouldn't pay another cent for anything Star Wars related, and I won't go back on that promise. All I wanted was an answer to a simple fucking question because Google didn't help me, but apparently on this godforsaken website that's too much to ask. I just won't see it with those tickets, then, since you asses were no help at all.

>SW ended after Lucas sold it.
This. Star Wars ended with The Clone Wars, this is Disney's "Star Wars". Two completely different things.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

Don't do it to deliver a message, just do something else with your time because it'll obviously suck.

>I just won't see it with those tickets
You're missing out, your 'friend' sounds like a nice guy. Be careful or you'll lose him.

Yeah, I don't support Disney's "Star Wars" and will refuse to see it, but I also think I have better things to do than sit through a 3 hour movie I won't like.

it sounds like it'll benefit them to drop a faggot of a friend like OP both in long term and in short term

Don't bully op, he's just really confused about his feelings for hus friend atm

>I don't want to give Disney money
So don't. You don't need to make an spectacle about it or virtue signal to your pals on Sup Forumspol/.

He only wants to see it because I told him about the leaks and he wants to go to laugh at how bad it is. Trust me, if someone actually wanted me to go with them that badly out of genuine excitement I would. I appreciate the sentiment of your post, though.

Holy crap just kiss him already, you can't stop talking about him.

hey I bet that's not the only thing he's confused about alright

The intention of my original post was to ask a question about free movie tickets (that has still yet to be answered), not to write a personal blog. In hindsight, adding a little bit of background information for context was probably a mistake. I should have foreseen this, but I assumed that mentioning Star Wars would give my thread more attention. If I didn't include Star Wars, this thread would almost absolutely be at 0 replies right now. I took a gamble, and it backfired. Hopefully one user will come along and give me a simple yes or no at some point.

If anyone ever asks me what I mean by dead inside, I'll just show them this picture

Look how full of life he looks here.

Are u gay? Tickets have already been paid for
Might as well go see it
Just dont pay for the popcorn
You know... they are actually closing theaters now