The backlash that's coming is gonna be so good

The backlash that's coming is gonna be so good
Fuck Disney

Who raped whom now jeez

Normies will love this movie and it's will make a billion dollars

There's not gonna be any backlash

People are gonna eat it up like it's the best thing ever

lol just wait till the US enacts package and throttled Internet service in 12 hours and watch as the millions of fat retards shrug and get out their wallets.

Then tell me there wont be 6 more Star Wars films

there's already plenty of angry reviews on youtube

Kek this

How does Justin "Not so" Long gets away with it? Is he funny or something?

So? It's gonna break a billion without breaking a sweat.

DELET
JUSTIN IS NOT CANON

You're only looking at the short term.

>that delusion

He's non-threatening so the femsoys can feel at ease and enjoy the (mediocre) penis without anxiety

This.

The Matrix revolutions still made like 500 million dollars (against a 100 million dollar or so budget) despite coming after Reloaded.

Everyone knew it would be shit. It was shit. They still went and loved it and said it was the best Matrix since the first Matrix and so on, and then forgot about it a year later.

How in the fuck does this guy punch so spectacularly far above his weight?

He must be the nicest, most fun and reassuring dude in the whole universe. His dick isn't that big, we know that.

lavren just loves the biggest betas, her previous boyfriend was also a beta

there's nothing special about her desu
they're looksmatched

Am I supposed to recognise her?

lavren will drop him soon

Who Is this semen demon?

Why does she keep exposing her armpits? Is she a slut?

Agreed. This is nothing like TFA. Even fanboys like Jeremy Jahns are hesitant to recommend the movie and are using the exuse of a “”””second viewing”””” to make up their mind. Once the hype fully dies down, everyone’s going to realize TLJ sucks

LAVREN IS PURE

It's already at its limits, OP. If you don't like it you might take time to reflect on how nobody wants to be like you assclowns.

>pure
She's being defiled in unspeakable ways right now.

(OP)
TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

She's easily one of the best looking celebrities in the world right now.

imagine being this delusional

>Felt very much like Kotor 2,
you watch your fucking mouth you swine, I hope your firstborn has cancer

How's her foot game

Is this that bitch that tried to sue some user who tweeted her, got Twitter to give him his details and found out he was a filthy rich GM for some apehoop team and said it was just a joke? God that was peak Sup Forums

>This fucking Sup Forums beta cuck turbo soyboy who still posts this solid 7 cunt everywhere and worships her after she literally called everyone on Sup Forums subhumans

Get a fucking life, you pathetic fucking loser.

It's true though.

what the fuck happened to 7kt anyway disappeared off the face of the earth after that

The only subhuman here is you cumgobbler

Fuck off, she got exposed as a toasty roastie, you waifu aint shit

Brandon or Stevis, which one are you?

I was actually just thinking about this. In 30 years, how do you think people are even going to look at these?

Neither. Stevis is dead too

Girls just go for the biggest, most muscular, manliest man. That's why Justin Bieber is so popular with girls

hes larry
its fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums leaking autism

Sam Hinkie did nothing wrong

Yep. I'm on a god dream.