Remember iron man 3?

You know the movie that promised an awesome villain played by Ben Kingsley instead we got a fake mandarin?
It’s actually not that bad.

>M-muh Mandarin
Iron Man 3 is such a pleb filter

3 > 1 > 2

It would have been gay if serious too

3 was the best one

Disregarding all the other flaws of the movie, I actually liked what they did with the Mandarin. I know it was somewhat controversial, but I enjoyed having Killian as the true villain, and the "old wise terrorist leader" as a made up stereotype.

it wasnt made up though. the real mandarin tried to have kingsley killed because of it

Easily Shane Blacks worst movie. Iron Man was stuck in the small town with that little kid forever and the film wasted everyone's time building up mandarian just for a cheap joke
The twist , itself, was idiotic as the guy we already suspected to be working for mandarian turned out to be secretly running everything and mandarian was just a stooge
It's not a good twist

Autist-ass-inflamation aside, basing a plot twist's unpredictability in simply retconning stablished source material at will is pretty fucking lazy.

Also, the chant doesn't go "Olé Olé Olé Olé"; research your meme material, Kingsley

I liked it too

Well we don't actually know what the real Mandarin looks like in the universe though, he doesn't have to be this old dude with a beard, which is the stereotype Killian went with for Kingsley.

>on vacation
>go vist family in Austin, tx
>go to a matinee of Iron Man 3 a couple days after it comes out by myself while family member is at work
>so many fags in the theater I left and got a
refund

I ended up seeing it and liked it. One of the best marvel movies yet. And fuck Austin, tx. Nothing but gays, beaners, and gay beaners

Um you mean his character right

it retconned nothing, the real mandarin still exists in the mcu.

Movie is absolute garbage mandarin or no.
Tony spends 95% of the movie doing nothing but whining
>muh PTSD
His suit in this film is absolute garbage that gets destroyed all the time.
He spends half the movie talking to a stupid fucking kid sharing epic quips.
Guy Pearce as a villain was underused as fuck.

boring piece of trash

Ben Kingsley was brilliant. The All Hail the King one shot would have made the twist more forgiving if it had been the post credit scene.

But fuck super powered Gwyneth.

Agreed. It would've been nonsensical if they had written Kingsley's Mandarin as the real villain since he just appeared out of nowhere while the whole trilogy was about Tony dealing with people he had wronged in the past.

>Buttfuck super powered Gwyneth
ftfy

>3 was the worst one

Fixed it, auto correct must've done that to you. No one could possibly think that dog shit of a film was good... right?

Exactement

You might see some parallels to real life if you look at the whole "Bin Ladin" thing. Hint: they both were put in place by the same "ficticious" faction of military intelligence...

We are already 4-5 ITT that think this. You are wrong my friend

>one of the better capeshit films doesn’t heavily rely on muh flying suit and more on character development and interactions

WHODVE THUNK IT

Second best MCU film after "Captain America".

Just another reason to never leave San Antonio :)

I loved Kingsley as a failed actor playing a warlock Osama bin Laden and being too high and drunk to know why he's being paid. It's not a good movie but that bit alone is more interesting than pretty much all of the MCU.