WHO'S NEXT studio?

>will disney acquire all the infinity studios?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/live/us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys we have to band together and write the next big fucking thing for universal, or it's orge

i think if we work together we can create something huge, and get disney on their fucking knees

WB

Based Sony told them to fuck off and kept Spiderman on a leash

wb is the last hope for freedom.

Why do you think the mouse has been shilling so hard against DC universe?

They fear wb. they want it gone.

Like sauron all that stand in the way of disney domination is wb

aren't there laws in place to prevent things like this from happening? disney is literally going to own the world

Sony if it keeps with the billion dollar flops

Japan wouldn't allow Sony to sell completely.

Lionsgate needs a new hit since Divergent didn't pan out, they might be in the mouth of the mouse soon.

>LAWS

KEK

nigga there are no laws for rich people. Law only apply to pleb wage cuck sheeps

like that matters with Trumpy in charge

Sony movie division, the japs only lost money in entering (((Hollywood)))

Sony is Korean

>Implying Disney can’t just buy the laws

Who owns lotr and jurassic park?

There are no laws for the wealthy anymore

Universal owns jp... lotr belongs to the family of jk

*buys your legal system*

Just buy DC

*buys all the lawyers*

Disney shills are real.

But Spidey is on the MCU though.

Based Sony still profitable only becayse Marvel made them semi-passable Spidey movie.

You now realise Disney will arrange to pay off the US National Debt ($13T) in exchange for the country

With Lord of the Rings, LEGO, DC, Wizard of Oz,and who knows what else I can't see Based Disney NOT buying WB

Especially after the AT&T merger failed and all those bombs this year made them desperate for cash

ITT make your predictions on the Megacorps which will form the upcoming dystopian cyberpunk order.

and he can be pulled at any time.

>Sony Cinema Division
>Ghostbusters, Emoji
It is already dead and soon will close.

>semi-passable
Being very generous there.

>they want it gone
So does everyone else

I don't realize but I pray every night that it does happen

Hopefully Based Iger hears my prayers

This will especially be bad if Disney tries to delay the period when a work goes into the public domain AGAIN.
Only a few more years before Mickey is scheduled to be released into the public domain, you just know that Disney is already planning on lobbying/bribing politicians to change the law.

And alien?

>zack snyder is our aragorn
I'm not hopeful.

No. Only disney drones, like you

Why should any character be public domain

Without the public domain, Walt Disney Studios never would have become succesful in the first place.

right thats it. fuck off.

So to who i should pay for using dracula or old europeans fairy tails?

So?
The descendants with the right inheritance documents

>The descendants with the right inheritance documents
Why? Can disney buy such right from them?

It's Japanese you dumbass

Vote with your wallets. They can only grow so much. At some point it all comes tumbling down when people stop spending money to see their garbage.

Smaller companies will grow and start biting chunks out of the mouses slice of the pie.

US still has antitrust laws. I just wonder why they didn't stop this merger.

good luck getting that message to 25+ million people you would need to even begin causing a dent

face it, we're done... i'm going to live in the woods and write books

sony give your power to warner brothers.
Only bugs bunny can kill the mouse

KEK

Why not, you could sell the rights to any company or a percentage of them, maybe only for one movie or make the state the heir. Do car companies, beberages brands or real state become public domain?

>bugs bunny

Based Disney

The country will be split between Disney and google.
Its going to be some form of neo feudalism were corporations have more power than governments.
They will distribute a universal basic income to the serfs.
A cult that revolves around the unabomber will live out in the desert and do suicide attacks.
We will all live in the slums of the mega cities and be replaced by robots

At this point it seems like Paramount or Lionsgate could be next, if only so Disney could have exclusive rights to their catalog
It's also possible that they might stop now, and Fox was the biggest thing they could get away with without attracting government attention, but
>Disney
>Laws

Who owns fast furious

The chingchong masters from Japan will rage quit Sony movies and give them to the mouse

Because the availability of stories is what helps create the cultural milieu that inspires people to create works of their own
Also Disney deserves to collapse and losing Mickey seems like a decent first step

That's Sanyo.
Nips operate on that basis.

Vin Diesel himself lol.

HOW

IS

THIS

SHIT

LEGAL???

bloomberg.com/live/us
bob iger interview right now live

Disney. Duh.
Is that even a question?
How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Disney legally can't buy Warner. Paramount won't last long that's for sure and nobody want to buy the poisoned apple that is SPE.

"i didn't see this coming last year but me and rupert murdoch know each other well and have known each other for a long time we often get together and muse about the industry"

>monopoly
>PRO CONSUMER
Lol.

>laws

everyone laugh and point at this silly goy

Emoji made bank, Disney animation shit isn't really any better

Yes

>Interviewer point blank asks him about how he now has a monopoly at the box office and control the pricing due to their movies being where most cinemas get their money because they own all the record selling box office franchises.
>Iger just starts talking about ESPN instead.
fucking slippery as fuck

oh... did Marvel want this merger to happen knowing they can reboot X-Men into the next generation of MCU? because that would make them a lot of fucking money

Sony's film division is a shitshow though, the only thing keeping them alive are anime and video games.

Disney owns pixar

Reagan and Clinton castrated what was left of the anti trust laws, and even if they were in place it isn't *technically* a monopoly yet, and they would need to prove Disney is being abusive.

>budget 50mil
>got 200mil from all over the world, only 80mil from us
>add 50mil as usual pr cost
Yeah, "bank".

if it makes a profit, whats the problem.
they dont use their own money to fund their movies

>Disney ended netflix licensing agreement
>JUST CONFIRMED ending the licensing agreement for HBO and Netflix of the fox properties
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

NETFLIX ON SUICIDE WATCH

SELL
SELL
SELL

>their last hope movie
>but it still a profit right
They do not have anything else.

Marvel doesn't decide anything, they're owned by Disney

Here in my country we call razor blades gillette because that's the only brand there is, we never touched another type of razor blade, so we don't have a reason to not call them gillettes, it is all we know. In a few generation this is going to happen to movies, nobody is going to see a "movie" anymore, people will just call them disneys, since every mvie relased is going to be Disney

There are laws against paedophilia you faggot. MODS!

Marvel still has a huge say in the company. But yeah, Disney probably would have done this regardless.

how do you get internet in albania?