Was letting women get into male hobbies the biggest mistake mankind ever made?

Was letting women get into male hobbies the biggest mistake mankind ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac
youtube.com/watch?v=bmNt7H7MWRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shut up you manbaby.

nuwars

soyboy

>manbaby

>crying about women and fucking star wars
Grow. Up.

t. soyboy

I see all that Silk has gone to your tits you queer lmao

Yes Op, the same about trannies and any mentally ill left-wing

(You)

HEY YOU MANBABY
*watches Avengers 3*
SHUT UP YOU MANBABY CHILD MANCHILD
*watches Star Wars*
HAHA LITTLE MAN BABY
*buys toys*
HOOOOAAH MANBABY

Was letting women get into Sup Forums the biggest mistake ever made?

>Projecting your current year moral system onto an alien galaxy, let alone that of a fictional work as if it actually matters
This is advanced retardation.

lol

lol imagine getting this upset by a sentence.

Yep. Totally. Now leave.

So movies are now male hobbies? What else is male-only hobbie, sweetie, eating and breathing?

You mean by making threads about every retarded thing they post online? Yeah.

>manbaby

DARTH JOFFREY DRUMPF VOLDEMORT BTFO

>ITT triggered manbabies

Giving women the same rights as men without the downsides (military service/legit equal work) was the mistake

Yes now please stop doing those things roastie.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

>crying because white men don’t stroke your ego enough

I can tell by your canned response that you agree with OP. Don't fear your intuition. Fear leads to anger.....

I still can't tell if people who say this are serious.

Men don't even have those downsides nowadays.

>So movies are now male hobbies?
Men invented them, so yes.

Cringe

star wars was literally escapism for male nerds and its dreams of challenges, failures and heroisms were predicated on that. Equally a story about a woman being allured by a bad boy and hoping to fix him is a very womanly thing which men cant relate to at all

kek

Yeah, so you should stop giving them attention.

Yes

Yes and our country is a tradition-less shit hole with no culture. A coincidence, surely.

Trips of true

Every time I see some "ew girls!" thread I think of this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac

Did you guys not have any contact with girls growing up or what?

They probably have mommy issues.

They should be, because then people like you would just die on your own time instead of others having to kill you

Facts hurt dont they darling?

Most Countries have a mandatory military service, male gential mutilation has been normalized thanks to burgers, no special snowflake scholarships or quotas just for being male.

>Wishing new Star Wars would fail because of girls.

>Turns out new Star Wars is actually really good because of girls.

OP: Yeah, b-b-but...

wow im so ashamed of my hatred for women now that some ugly autist thinks the same way. Now I fear Im ugly so I'll say feminist shit so people think I'm actually a CHILL COOL SEXY DUDE

i must also be a virgin who never had contact with women

It's being upset by dumb queers. But you will never know that, redditard.

>Did you guys not have any contact with girls growing up or what?
Yes, it’s why I dislike them as people. Conversely, the soy boys who are actual virgins are the ones beta orbit around these purple-haired hambeasts.

I’ve also noticed pretty women tend to be more traditional and conservative. Another coincidence, surely.

Yes. The only thing to do is switch up hobbies. Do it frequently and keep it random.

Women latch onto things men like so they will abandon current male hobbies in pursuit of whatever men are into next freeing up the previous hobbies eventually.

We gotta throw em for a loop.

Can we meme suicide into a male privilege hobby?

Star Wars is currently at Stage 6.

Fuck your tradition.

>Fire someone over allegations
>Guy storms into old workplace and starts murdering everybody inside
>Defense is, "The Devil made me do it!"

Face it, the Jedis were screwed the moment they started teaching the angry kid how to swing his laser sword.

The same old mistake, yes

Being a critical thinker

>leftists with anime avatars
wow it's like im back at somethingawful where fat goons dreamed of being the little girls they wanted to please (and fuck)

What did Ana kin did wrong?

Why do you type like this?

Did you just assume his gender and mental age?

>when he puts a period after every single word

I. Just. Can't. Understand. It. Really.

Taxposting is based you faggot.

Kek. This to an incredible degree. I can’t even count how many girls I know that just straight regurgitate everything their close friends think and say without actually believing it themselves

>mental age

Oh lawdy, is this a real thing nowadays?

Well Anakin was a bit creepy. He could have done it better. But fuck. I get the feeling woman will eventually complain about us not hitting on then

> yet another twitter screencap from literally whos for Sup Forums bait

Sup Forumstards, Sup Forumsirgins and /tg/eeks need to leave Sup Forums, you guys are soo cringe right-wing

Reddit meme

It's fa/tg/uys.

If by male hobby you mean public life then yes. It was the biggest and probably last great mistake the West has made.

Care to post some citations for that assertion?

Epic cringe compilation 2017 #LOL

Why imagine when reality dictates at least one retard to do something stupid?

Is this bait? Sooooo cringe omg like really you guys???

It was always allowed. But as ''geek'' culture started getting more popular, they saw this as a way to complaint and get attention to themselves and get everyone to cater to their needs.
It sure is easier and less scary to look for justice in fictional space battles than in the real world where women are deprived of basic dignity, education, normal life. That's just way too scary.
Best to tweet and act as a victim.

fpbp

Just google, Orcposting and hobbitposting are the only funny ones

Sure you are almost fitting in with the cool kids with those sick words

Fpwp

You will be massacred ... your existence is tied to a city...

Apparently you hit a nerve

This situation reminds me of my childhood

>me and my brother had a bunch of stuffed animals and action figures
>the main two were brothers and we always made them bosses of other toys in our play scenarios
>parents force our sister to play with us
>she gets butthurt when we don't listen to her suggestion (more female toys,barbies have their own businesses and they are more successful than our toys because she says so)
>no more army scenarios,now there's weddings and married life
>ruins playing for us

Thanks for reading my blog.

>soyboys lashing out in rage at fpbp
is there any fandom worse than SWs?

Why do women weasel their way into every male hobby or group they can? Every fucking time. And it always turns to poison.

And not just women but fucking normalfags in general. I keep thinking of that picture of the numale and his non binary life partner with the porg tattoo and all the porg merchandise.

If this is what Star Wars is right now I don't want any part of it. I was a lifelong fan. I was there when all we had were fanfiction tier books and toys and the only people keeping it alive were oldschool neckbeards and nerdy kids like me.

But it's done. It's dead. Like many things it's just gone now and we have to accept that and move on to something else.

Kill them all Anakin. Kill them all.

Allowing women to vote was the problem.

That's why I've taken up quilting and cooking. Taking the fight to their doorsteps!

>I cannot justify my ridiculous opinions so I will insult you

Good thing your vote won't matter.

>tfw your mind is hardwired to think like a woman even in your shitposts
I wouldn't be able to cook up a post this good even after a decade of HRT and soy.

>implying there are no women on this board

fpbp

They would have been fucking useless as soldiers though, so sending them to war would be a death sentence basically, also they would do anything to get out of service when shit hits the plan like fuck the first guy and getting pregnant.
So using women in war is fundamentally uneconomical because first of all you get subpar soldiers to begin with so you are going to have a weaker army by default assuming you are conforting a similar sized and similarly equipped full male army, also if you lose a woman, you not only lose one soldier, but all the children she would have had, had she not died, who could be used to replace the soldiers who have died, while losing a man means you just lost one guy, who will not be missed from society that much because other guys can impregnate all the women no problem.

How about when he murdered an entire village of primitives? Or when he executed an unarmed prisoner? Or that isn't as bad according to women?

Liberals is a better word, because it's not just women, it's that ideology. I'm not talking about the long gone, old school liberal who just believed in freedom within his own culture, but this new virulent deranged imbecile who seems to hate Western Civilization and the men who created it. They call themselves liberals, but I think there are more apt words for them. The Communist preferred Useful Idiots.

Yeah he should just grow up and accept utter shit in place of the quality he is used to, what's important is that womyn and brown people (who totally don't make up the vast majority of the globe) had imput, not the end result!

>"are you and angel?"
SHUT THE FUCK UP SEXIST PIG!

>prequels
>quality

>thinly veiled DCuck post

he is not wrong

>I cannot justify my ridiculous virginity so I'll make another incel logic thread on Sup Forums

>"let's ban women"
>not a ridiculous opinions
Grow up.

>I cannot support my virginity so I will project it on the internet

Why did you post a picture of yourself?

not him, but why is that ridiculous? Stay in your lane, whore, respect islam

youtube.com/watch?v=bmNt7H7MWRE