It must suck to be a socially awkward NEET who can't leave their house or afford to see a film keep talking shit behind...

It must suck to be a socially awkward NEET who can't leave their house or afford to see a film keep talking shit behind your computer screen kids we know you're literally shitposting and have only seen 5 second webms of the greatest star wars film of the past 3 decades. You are creaming in your pants and crying wishing you could see the masterful creation that is TLJ don't worry I'm sure a camrip will be just as good!

Agreed OP I'm actually getting sick of this board and it's rampant contrarianism it was a great film yet they can't admit it cause then they'd be wrong and they can't share the popular opinion!

Poes law

I saw the movie last night. It wasn't that bad but many of the memes like superleia, matrix dodge, snokes weird death and childmurderer luke are spot on

also there were technically no lightsaber duels, two lightsabers touched only once during luke and kylo's bedtime encounter

>greatest star wars film of the past 3 decades.

>greatest star wars film
>greatest
>great
>gre
>re
>Reddit

>Bait this shit

I wouldn't watch it if you paid me

>greatest Star Wars film for 3 [years]
Fixed your bait, it will get more "OH NO NO NO"

>shitpost about the movie for years before it comes out
>have the same thread over and over where you talk about how shit a movie that doesn't be exist yet is
>scour the internet for any leaks and information, laugh at it and attack it using the most vague terms
>brag out loud how proud you are for never planning to see it
>after checking daily for weeks, download the first shaky cam blurry phone camrip you can find
>cross arms, put on a big smirk, turn on camrip
>watch only to find meme talking points, misinterpret or ignore anything interesting in the movie because 'it's shit nothing about this movie is good or intentional'
>shitpost about it on Sup Forums for another several years
>when people argue, don't remember what's in the movie because you only ironically saw a camrip of it once upon a time
>have someone explain to you what happened in the movie
>tell them that's not what happened, because you never originally payed attention to the movie
>say whatever's convenient at the time to make the movie sound as bad as possible
>retcon your opinion of old movies just to make this one look worse
>cry and complain about a movie you love shitting on

Its not out until tonight at 12 tonight in bongland but i'm not a sad retard so me and the lass are all going to see it tomorrow before going out (they all fucking love star wars apart from me and another one mate, i dont hate it, just never loved it growing up)

Can't wait to fucking laugh in all their faces when leia flys like superman and all the other shit that we've seen. And that fuckin matrix limbo dodge under rens saber, it's legit going to be a laugh out loud time.

The "Greatest star wars film" is certainly bait but the rest is spot on. The number of NEETS who haven't seen the movie yet bash it is off the charts

>tfw OP just described me almost perfectly but i’m sure he’s in the same boat as me and he’s only just projecting which is why he can describe everything so accurately

y-you too

>paying money to suck up (((their))) propaganda
That being said, I wouldn't even think about pirating your shitty rainbow colored kiddie cereal breakfast flicks.

It's not propaganda.

>i'm not a sad retard
>me and the lass are all going to see it

Beautiful.

>thinking the movie was good

I pity you.

It's always propaganda.

See you at the premiere. And when the cam comes out, and the HC rip, and thr blu-ray.

Because if there's one thing your memers can't take, is staying out of the meme loop.

I have to write in Sup Forums

Nice damage control there Disney

If I see you it'll be through my Z8i. What am I talking about, you're all gonna dress up as some faggot aliens anyway. Which one will you be?

I thought this movie was bad, the stupid boring storyline with the black and the overweight chinesse autistic woman got too much in the way of Rei's storyline wich was a big bunch of: WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING. Luke went on from been a somewhat respectable Jedi to been an old fart that just fades into the air after not been where he was supposed to be for the entire fucking movie.
What about making something people would like to see like: what the fuck happened to the other 2 jedi students?
Why the fuck was supreme leader Snoke's dialogue Steppenwolf level's of cringe?
What was the point of fucking captain Phasma AGAIN?
I went to see it with my brother who at some point asked me: "do you think its going to end now?"
This movie was better than the prequels, its barely better than Rogue One, but people saying its good or great are most likely been paid off by Disney and should be paid no mind. Also shot and killed.

Lmao

Nah, it's actually pretty comfy.

Luke is a hikikimori who can't leave his island. He has no job and in a sense the bird caretakers creatures take care of him, like a NEET living in his mom's basement.

Found a roastie that is mad the movie she likes is shit. Maybe you should get better taste in cinema woman.

>Beautiful.
This. Thank you for sponsoring Disney user.

>being poor is bad
>being a worthless immigrant is good

The absolute state of sjws

>ts barely better than Rogue One
lel, no.

>have friends unlike OP
>none of them want to see it unlike OP

She's a woman (probably a Rey x Ren shipper), not necessarily a sjw. Women are retarded.

I'm not paying to see this shit. I might watch the camrip just to laugh at how bad it is with my friends on/tv

Know what sucks even worse? Being so chucked by our own consumerist brainwashing that you'll buy into literally anything and convince yourself it's good because someone you don't even fucking know told you it was. I don't have to speculate on how much it sucks, because, unlike you, I've broke the conditioning.

You probably never will.

What's even funnier, you think guys like me are just bitter and hate anything that's popular. Nothing could be further from the truth. I love many things, many movies, many books, many works of art, but because I and alone deemed them worthy of my love and support. You on other hand, stand where you're told to stand and just blindly consume what you're told to consume, like a factory chicken. You suspect as much, and it's why guys like me trigger you so fucking hard.

Now get back in line, rube.

At first I doubted it, but now I'm certain that Disney has paid shills to come to Sup Forums to try and save their asses.