ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
EVEN REDDDIT IS SHITTIN ON IT
THE FIRE RISES
"It will be the spark that lights the fire that burns Disney down"

>even reddit
still a tiny proportion of the moviegoing population
For every redditor who doesn't enjoy it there a are 1000 normies who will watch literally anything with the word Star Wars on it

fuck off back to plebbit retard

>we live in a time where Sup Forums agrees with Reddit
please just let me get off this ride

>wahhh I wanna be an edgy contrarian instead of holding an actual opinion

t. reddit

>redditors complaining about muh fan theories not happening
It's like they wanted this trilogy to just be a clone of the original.

redditors are normies user.. wtf are you on about

Well well well, what fo we have here? Back to r*ddit with you.

This, faggit is Facebook lite.
>heheheh look at what I did, pls like XDD
>heheh look at what I did, pls upboat XDDDD

all redditors are normies but they barely make up a fraction of the overall normie population, there are millions more who have never heard of reddit and are even worse

Isn't leddit like 6th most popular website in the US?

>fan theories
typical autist

Looks like christmas came early.

it's a bad prognosis for the film if it barely even meets reddit's standards. we'll see, though.

I have been reading the thread for a while and it seems about 9/10 people dislike or flat out hate the movie
My first thought after seeing it is that hardcore Star Wars fans will hate this movie but it seems a good amount of the general normies dislike it too

Bravo KK, cant wait for the Han Solo origin story!

Rian Johnson is an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between taking risks and going full retard

>Rian Johnson is an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between taking risks and going full retard
the absolute worst part of which is that the defenders are going to default to either 'you don't like the direction' wahhhh or 'you just don't understand it or the vision'

And I'm sure that Rian had some grand vision but whatever the fuck it was didn't come through and wasn't explained in the slightest. It's almost like he was tasked to destroy the rest of Georges Star Wars while also destroying J.J.'s Star Wars (which love it or hate it, was at least palatable versus what Rian delivered)

Bad worth of mouth is going to seriously damage this movie, even the shills are too stupid to realize it when they defend it:

>Sup Forums & reddit don't represent all the normies lol XD

Yeah they aren't but you forget most normies hate SJW shit hence Trump and love the fuck out of Luke Skywalker if you can't convince the need communities to like it you've got fuck all chance with Normies once the bad word of mouth gets out no matter how many reviews you buy

STOP RAIDING R/MOVIES YOU FUCKING MANBABY TROLLS

If Reddit's shitting on it, that just means in a couple of days you faggots will be praising the movie.

That's what makes me angry. He was told. He was told by Mark. Which means I've no doubt he was told by George.
And there's no way that it wasn't flagged during the editorial process.
But he did it anyway. Because he could. Because he wanted to be edgy. I will hate this cunt for the rest of my days. I won't spend a cent on anything he's attached to.

>For every redditor who doesn't enjoy it there a are 1000 normies who will watch literally anything with the word Disney on it
FTFY

EU is canon. Disney is false editions.