Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Synecdoche,_New_York_poster.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7.9 on imdb
>nominated for 1 oscar
>84% on RT

>Underappreciated

>there's gonna be a race war

I'd say that's pretty underappreciated for how perfect the film really is in every aspect.

>posted here on a daily basis
>90% on RT

>underappreciated

I just conquered Bruges in Stainless Steel Total War

White midgets vs black midgets.

No one gives a shit what Sup Forums faggots think about anything, and I never said it was underappreciated by critics.

That being said, I've very rarely seen anyone outside of the odd random faggot on the internet hail the film as the masterpiece it is.

Hi friendo xD

Is there a movie where Colin Farrel isn't getting shot at all the time?

fite me fgts

Pic related, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Danish kino

true patrician's choice.

The soundtrack by Tom Tykwer/Johnny Klimek/Reinhold Heil was outstanding.

The movie was not as good. I expected it to portray actual connections via an actual butterfly effect or babel or whatever...not magic.

More unknown than underappreciated. I know very few people who've seen those films (or just the first) and didn't like 'em.

I love how almost nothing is wasted, the dwarf being the "kid" who got shot didn't even register with me the first time

"maybe people don't appreciate It enough to share with other people" is perhaps the reason why op posted It.

Features one of the best acting performances I've ever seen. The only one topping it that I can think of right now is Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men. It's good enough to elevate the film into utter kino.

pic related
Definitely

>didn't notice the 'kid' was the dwarf
How, it was literally the whole point and conclusion to Harry buying those head-splodey bullets

Great movies.

Watched it on my phone on a plane the first time, didn't notice the clothes

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Synecdoche,_New_York_poster.jpg

Synecdoche, New York

Honestly In Bruges is a movie sabotaged by its own promo material. Look at that poster: that looks like a mediocre midsummer action comedy to me. Nothing about that poster tells anything about the movie's themes of faith, redemption, or absolution. It just looks wacky and dumb like every other hollywood caper. The average moviegoer would have no way of knowing that they're looking at one of the most perfect films ever made. Although it is slightly less perfect than Three Billboards,
and that seems to be getting at least some of the recognition it deserves.

I'd say it's underappreciated among the general public.