youtu.be/cZc6cr6G2E4
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
youtube.com/watch?v=H-6dKVNt1C4
youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Primaris marines

The Adepta Sororitas are with you, brother.

those arent primaris marines, this artwork is several years old and that's clearly Mk.VII armor not Mk.X

only low-iq troglodytes like 40k

Absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=9NWEmnRbkRw

You don't get it. You claim 40k to be pure but you accept shit as horrible as marines+1. It's on par with Disney Wars

>science fiction
Can it be called that? I think 40K is a genre of its own

lolz fuccboys, 40k will be in the right side soon. I can't wait for you /tg/ manchild to cry like Sup Forumstards

I want GW to burn in a hellfire. I honestly do.

WE SOAR ON WINGS OF FIRE!
Fuck you imperial swine chaos 4 life

CADIA BROKE BEFORE THE GUARD

>implying /tg/ isn't full of tumblrfag SJWs

That's what happens when you ban elf rape generals I guess.

Nice dubs... but this is lies... I think.

40k is done. They started coming up with retarded shit like blowing up Cadia, resurrecting primarch, creating another eldar splinter group or suddenly revealing existence of superior marines that apparently sat in basement for 10k years. It's horrible mess that could have been easily avoided. In other words Warhammer had JUSTed itself exactly like Star Wars.

It's not, they just don't take kindly to pol sperging

why does GW hate Sisters of Battle so much? What is there to hate about a faction made up entirely of Joan of Arcs?

Why?

Bet your ass I will. A good 40k movie is worth all the gold in the world. That and the public outrage would be hilarious.

youtu.be/cZc6cr6G2E4

I'm not sure it could make a good movie, but I do enjoy watching gameplay of it.

>Why?

They don't hate them anymore than any other faction. It's just their models were never popular. People like their story and designs and love to lewd the fuck out of them in fanart and writing but they're too beta to bring an army of boobplate wearing girls to play with them in public.

Some day user. But let's be honest, the neckbeards' love for the SoB isn't entirely pure.

FOR PROSPERO, AND THE CRIMSON KING

KIKES STAY AWAY FROM MUH 40K

Everything can be a good movie if done well, and 40k has enough material to do movies for a lifetime.

What happened, brother? Here, in Outer Rim news travel much slower

I don't know anything about 40K, I just save it's cool concept art for my wallpaper collection.

Warhammer 40k's days are numbered, it's only a matter of time before cucks start demanding it be more inclusive and Games Workshop starts filling it full of social justice nonsense to please people who never even cared about it to begin with.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>they're too beta to bring an army of boobplate wearing girls to play with them in public.
I think plenty would if they just had models that weren't from 1999.

Did they also update the rules so they're faster and streamlined like age of smegmar?

Eh, don't be too sure. I recall some tranny got booted from a Magic: The Gathering thing because they kept banning people.

>GW
>listening to anybody
For better of worse those guys consider themselves more infallible than the Pope

Already starting in force

>See: Feminist 40k

GW are literal demons. No fans or detractors may reach them. Only shekel dekel doos.

They stopped updating models because of lack of interest.

The fuck is that servo skull/tech priest doing to that CSM?

t. tumblr faggot

We only ignore political stuff, but /tg/ is a Sup Forums board, not a shit subreddit like here or /leftypol/ gulag

Neither SW nor W40k are really sci-fi.

It's space opera, not science fiction. It's not because something is set in the future that it as to be sci-fi.

GW doesn't give two shit about inclusiveness. They might add female models here and there, but they know that at the heart of their hobby are white western slightly autistic males.

A fb group of what, 2k people. What of it?

This seems like a chicken and egg kind of thing to me. Was there no interest because they never got an update? Or did they never get an update because there was no interest?

>mfw Neil Bloomkamp wanted to learn more about 40k at some point
>mfw he makes an Underhive movie

No update got interest made an.

It's both really. The fault is on both parties. Just like Fantasy. A vicious circle where people didn't buy because of no support, and no support because people didn't buy.

wait is this tv or tg

Not him, but they used to be pretty conservative with their licences. Now they make 40k everything and most of it is complete trash. They also keep hiking up prices on their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

Anybody ever go to the museum in Nottingham, UK?
Shit was rad

He would be a perfect choice for 40k. Shit now I want to see that

The Creator of most of the early 40k lore is Jewish

The rules are mostly fine as far as I know from friends who play it currently. Even if they were utter shit, rules are much easier to fix than damage done to lore.

To put it into perspective: many space marines chapters are known for their completely insane traditions and rituals that create a shared identity for all brothers within the chapter. But now apparently they accept total outsiders raised on Mars with no cultural context.
Even worse. The space marines were created by the Emperor of Man, supposedly smartest man alive and it was always shown that tinkering with procedures required to create one always leads to disaster, yet somehow a faggot techpriest was able to outdo immortal genius and create marines who are literally superior in every way.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Rakka had some nice 40K scenery. Like the Eiffel tower decorated in corpses.

>tfw no 40k TV series ever
youtube.com/watch?v=H-6dKVNt1C4

youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo

at least this one trailer was kino, but heard the game was garbage

I bet you start spamming Jew memes in every thread and got told to fuck off so now you're butthurt

yeah i am sure when they get (((someone))) to make it happen it will get corrupted for lorebreaking trendy political insertions for the sole purpose of making genz bluepilled ameritards clap

>sci-fi

It's not even that, it's just edgy space garbage.

Raqqa is pretty much dark eldar the movie

this

This is actually why theyve been immune to sjws, they don't care about ideology just bottom line

I guarantee people who make this claim aren't aware of just how progressive 40K is just an inch below the surface.

'His orientation is hetero, isn't it?'-quote from a 40K book released in 2005.

Two women raising kids together, implied lesbians-book released last year.

Two other lesbians, generally accepted-a Ciaphas Cain book.

Complete equality of races is such a core tenet of the overall Imperial government that they don't really have words for modern races, just a casual, non judgmental awareness that people from different places often look different.

I can actually see with perfect clarity what would happen if they adapted some novels into popular movies. The second people saw a black ultramarine commanding the entire Chapter fleet, you'd get endless hysterical Sup Forums tantrums about SJW infiltration, whining about how all Ultramarines should look like Romans and Greeks(ignoring that pale, blond northern Europeans would also pass for Mediterranean to their eyes). You'd get thousands of people who know nothing about 40K except that Sup Forums told them it was 'based' complaining about it being ruined.

All despite the fact that the Ultramarines Master of the Fleet has been black since like 2002.

White Americans are literally too stupid to get that W40k isn't actual uncorrupted hard sci-fi but a left wing British piss take of it to sell toys & games to kids. You people really shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I want chaos fags to leave

Stay away from it.
It's too niche to ever get a movie adaptation without being softened and diluted to the point where you should ask yourself what's the point. It's simply not an universe that can be sold to normie audience.

>It's simply not an universe that can be sold to normie audience.

why is this bad?

Start there:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Bear in mind this is a VERY vast setting, and and old one, so there is A LOT to cover. Take your time, there's something for everyone. Remember that is was written by English people years ago, it was never actually meant to be a sensible setting, so it's okay if stuff doesn't make sense. It functions on the rule of cool.

When you're done with Lexicanum, go there:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

It'll help put things in perspective, and get a less "official" idea of things. Careful though, it is filled with memes to the brim, the majority of them outdated, so take what you read with a grain of salt. A lot of these articles are written by the same small amount of people with obvious bias so remember to not take everything at face value. Still funny though.

Really the best way to start is to explore the Lexicanum, even just picking a random article from the main menu can teach you loads when you follow and read link after link.
You can also lurk /tg/. Don't worry if you see very strict opinions on some fluff of factions, many of us have forgotten that it is just meant to be a game and that it was never meant to be taken seriously.

Have fun.

There's only one Emperor

>fictional setting that heavily uses the concept of a futile last stand against impossible, hopeless odds
>is arguably one of, if not the last fictional setting untouched by the political hogwash of the modern age and soon faces its final hour
POTTERY

They've stopped hiking prices. On the contrary, they rebox old stuff to lower prices.

Actually I see nothing wrong with diverse cast of black, white, asian HUMANS hating the XENO scum. The humanity would truly be united when we'll find some ugly slimy aliens to hate.

Nope, soyboy, why? Too much butthurt?

Just look at any 40k artwork. The budget to give it proper movie would be horrendous. No studio would commit so many resources to cater to few autists who may not even want to leave their basements to see it. I don't blame them for it even. You don't have to be a jew to realise that's very shitty deal.

> hating the XENO scum
Ordo xenos approve this message, citizen.

Of course it's technically progressive. An entire sector of the ecclesiarchy populated solely by gun wielding female nuns is pretty up there on the powerful women scale.

But the thing is they would still find something ridiculous to bitch about. Like xenophobia.

>ywn hurl yourself at a wall of orcs to protect that smile
why live

This guy gets it.
More and more i feel like if you really love something that holywood rotten fingers haven't smeared shit over it, you should hide it, no shirts about it, no words about it to normie friends, like a candy that you cannot afford to share, its good that they made games out of it, spacehulk deathwing is fantastic and some other RTS games are ok (so i heard) ... just keep holywood kikes away from it.

>A fb group of what, 2k people. What of it?

That's how if starts. It's not the feminists themselves that start the damage, it's the white knights so desperate for pussy that they will do anything a girl says.

I've already had some of the nerdier guys in our local table top group start talking about shit like objectifying women and "well why can't their be female space marines?", shit I couldn't imagine them saying even a year ago.

Praise the God Emperor, Marine. Let's purge these fucking heretics.

Its funny how 40k is arguably one of the most progressive yet regressive settings out there at the same time
>Imperium of Man values the labor and talents of all humans regardless of sex/race etc.
>Sexual deviancy is parallel to a literal demonic god of hedonism

Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition.

Ah, the eternal white knight. The doom of every nerd niche.

it's not. it's a mixed bag and i wanna stay it that way. fuck the politization of everything.

t. Sup Forumsfag

Its not even women on the feminist 40k group, it was made by some spineless worm of a man and moderated by likewise individuals

It's fucking white knights all the way through in this instance

That's oversimplifying to make your point though.

The Primaris aren't accepted everywhere, far from it. We haven't gotten much more about them yet, but Seth is known to be very opposed to them.

And Cawl didn't "outdo" the Emperor in any way. He just added 3 organs on them, and 3 fairly simple ones at that, one makes you bigger, one makes you stronger, and the other helps heal the secondary heart, and this one was based on previous work of the Emperor, so nothing new.
The big point here is that Cawl took 10 thousand years to add those 3 organs. The Emperor created the Space marines in less than a millenia, probably an even shorter time, but we don't know exactly how long the Unification Wars were.

Hence, I'm afraid you're wrong here.

Is the new lore good? Not really. But don't lie to make a point.

Probably because the trailer wasn't made by Relic.

In the same way Judge Dredd doesn't work as a property in Red State America, W40K wouldn't work. The people there are just too stupid to understand it's satire and their values are being mocked.

It would work fine in the parts of the U.S. that don't suck like the coasts and big cities. But you just couldn't make it work overall the U.S., and America is still too big a market to have a huge movie franchise not be understood by half of it. Big W40K movies etc will never happen for this reason.

>boobplate
>high heels
>poor man's marines
>subservient to (male) space pope and (male) space Jesus
>strong BDSM and nunsploitaition vibes
You really think they'd accept it?

I thought Sup Forums was 18+ only?

You live to preserve His legacy and legacies of all of those who fell during the End Times

Except the latest edition has basically set up Age of Sigmar 2.0 Emperor boogaloo. Can't wait to have Orookz combined faction!

>But now apparently they accept total outsiders raised on Mars with no cultural context.

You fucking kidding me son? Its been covered in the recent codexes that the original chapters like the Dark Angels, Blood Angels, and Space Wolves are highly suspicious of the primaris marines and are very loathsome to their inclusion all together. Gabriel Seth and Dante both seem to believe that the primaris marines are a form of a power grab by Rawbutt Girlyman.

Plus with Fabius Bile's recent interest in them, the primaris marines may turn out to be very damaging to the imperium in the future but we'll see.

Who gives a shit? It's too niche for them. Hell it's too niche for the vast majority of the population.

does gen z even know what 40k is?

Arent they beginning to SJWing it up?
Same with MTG

Well when you dissect them like that I'm not so sure actually. I think it depends on how they're presented. People must be first aware of how campy and silly the whole setting is. Then those things fit right in.
They're still the elites though. Both physically and hierarchically.

But yeah SJWs rarely listen to reason. They just want female space marines.

Literally no one but the most moronic, benighted, intellectual bottom-feeding dregs like WH40K

Feminists hate Sisters of Battle because they are sexy. Feminists hate sexy. They call sexy "problematic" and bitch and whine about the "male gaze". Whatever the fuck that means. They want GW to completely change them to match feminists’ ugly ideology. Feminist SoBs will be completely flat chested, ugly, have a face full of scrap metal and neon dyed hair.