It was a different time

it was a different time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS WHERE IT ENDED.

THIS IS WHERE STAR WARS DIED.

Fuck Rian Johnson.

These characters earned their happy ending. Why ruin this?

Yeah, I'm better. For the style they were emulating, leaving it with a happy ending was a good way to go. Now you will never be able to look on this ending the same way again when you know everyone ends up as miserable old failures and then die - making the OT adventures seem naive.
I wish the new trilogy would've had an entirely new cast, with either only minor cameos or references to the original cast.

>yfw Luke and Mark are both dead now

It's the canonical ending as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously. This was the ending.

Luke Skywalker turned his father to the light side. Vader redeemed himself. The Empire was in the process of being brought down. Luke was youthful and was going to lead the way.

What do we get?

Fucking Hans Solo getting killed by his own son, Leia fucking Superman'ing in Space, Luke Skywalker becoming a cowardly hermit whilst getting killed by some noob for fuck's sake ANNNND the Empire is back...

What the fuck was the point? Seriously?

See that black guy, he doesn't feel forced at all. As shitty as George is, he makes all the cast seem believable.

To deconstruct a popular modern myth and its eternal values.

KEKS.

I'm not kidding. This was fucked up.

I remember Luke fucking shit up in the Sarlac Pit, I remember him going toe-to-fucking-toe with Darth Vader in ESB and I remember him coming back and then confronting Vader AND Sidious...and what do we get?

A fucking decrepit Skywalker.

you can still imagine that Lando is happy being drinking buddies with weird Alliance alienbros off in some corner of the glaxy

At least the prequels didn't ruin the characters I cared about, aside from Anakin.

Luke literally selflessly became one with the Force after performing a feat that lived up to the legend, and personally ensured hope survives and the Rebellion can be reborn

Damn straight. Much like many other 80's movie. Look at Rocky and Apollo, Predator, Lethal Weapon, etc.

How do you get per (You)? Or do get paid posts per hour?

Imagine being so brain broken that this is how you reply to a statement of fact

SRIOUSLY, HOW DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO DELUDE THEMSELVES INTO BELIVING THAT JOHNSON'S MOVIES ARE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MEME TIER FUCKING TRASH?!? LOOPER IS RIDICULOUS GARBAGE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE ABOUT HOW TIME TRAVEL WORKS!?!

Why is Finn such shit compared to Lando Fucking Calrissian? reeeeeeeeeee

Agreed, user!

luke causes Kylo to turn evil and the FO to begin with
bitch runs like a coward and leaves his friends to get killed
he leaves no apprentices, no family, and the galaxy is just as fucked as it was in Ep 4
What was the point of overturning sheev then
how does does the mouse pay you

Well you see, Luke redeemed his father who was basically a space nazi.
Can't have that so the jews made sure he suffered in their version.
Family values and forgiveness instead of phony virtue signalling and selling your kind out for every alarmist jewish moral panic is not what they want from whitey.

werent you the faggot that ended every post with "FACT!"? and you went out of character out of capeshit autism? lol drop the moniker already, you manchild.

lmao are you one of those autists who thought the retired assassins should have been sent back in time to a spot over the ocean instead of being sent back to be assassinated or something

...and then some Mouse ruined it.

It's the ending of the Lucasverse, the new movies are glorified fan fiction. I did like Rogue One though?

He deserved better than this :((

youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE

Take me back, I've had enough of this shit.