Remember when batman actually killed the joker?

Remember when batman actually killed the joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QLf5aZZTPtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I don't read bad stories.

What's DC's deal with necks?

yup

>"I asked you to rape him, not kill him Batman!"

Yeah adam west batman killed joker after joker killed alfred

this meme still going? shit

>No Gordon, he just died, the body is still fresh for rape!

Yes.
youtu.be/QLf5aZZTPtw

No, because that's not canon even in the fucking universe it takes place in.

You completely failed to understand anything about that scene, congratulations.

Yes I do

This issue showed how warped that Superman's mind had become. So much righteous indignation he felt against the two he wanted one to soil his hands and kill the other for him and then still willfully rot in jail while Clark gets to live without sin and with his friends and family free on the outside world.

>Inb4 but Batman and Joker DO bring others grief and should kill each other
Not really no, first and foremost Batman is as culpable for anything that comes out of Gotham as, well, all of fucking Gotham.

Isn't it kind of weird that Batman can snap a neck that easily? I mean, he doesn't really kill people, so he couldn't have a lot of practice.
Maybe he has neck breaking training dummies.

he trained with assassins, I reckon neck snapping was a part of the deal.

no, it happened in a dream some evil superman had in an alternate universe that's not even part of the local multiverse ( the 52 earths ) that contains the main dc universe timeline

What? He offers to march Bruce out of prison right there. Hell, Bruce wants to be in prison to beat up more criminals.

>Bruce wants
No. That's what Injustice Superman wants Bruce to want.
His dream Batman is literally one who'll not only murder for him so he doesn't have to but shoulder the consequences and smile the entire time.

that was a dream Superman had when he had the Black Mercy attached to him in Injustice

You mean a batman that will actually take responsibility for the criminal that he protects in his own city?

Wow

>You completely failed to understand anything about that scene, congratulations.

>that will actually take responsibility
Funny how Bruce Wayne is inexplicably responsible for all the criminal elements in Gotham that existed before and without him and not Gotham's criminals or Gotham's police or Gotham's vigilantes or Gotham's secret societies or anyone really aside from this one guy in a bat suit.

>joker is in court
>batman fucking defends him
>punisher comes after joker
>batman fucking defends him
>every time some other hero wants to come to gotham, batman scares them away
joker is batman's responsibility, faggot

he literally drives other heroes away from gotham