Dustin Hoffman Accused of Exposing Himself to a Minor, Assaulting Two Women

>After several minutes, “He came out of the bathroom with a towel at first wrapped around him, which he dropped,” Thomas said. “He was standing there naked. I think I almost collapsed, actually. It was the first time I had ever seen a naked man. I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do. And he milked it. He milked the fact that he was naked. He stood there. He took his time.”

>Hoffman eventually put on a robe and sat on the bed, according to Thomas, who said that he then asked her to massage his feet. She complied.

>“I didn’t know what to do in the circumstance,” she said. “I didn’t know that I could say no, so I did it. And he kept telling me, ‘I’m naked. Do you want to see?’” Thomas said that she pretended not to hear Hoffman as he made suggestive comments to her.

>“And as he’s doing that, he literally just stuck his fingers down my pants,” Kester said. “He put his fingers inside me. And the thing I feel most bad about is I didn’t know what to do. I just stood there. I just froze in the situation like ‘Oh my god, what is happening?’ It’s shocking when that happens to you.”
variety.com/2017/biz/news/dustin-hoffman-2-1202641525/
The ride never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZNuh0xxKis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woah it's fucking nothing

Surely they can't take down a god?

Another kike, surprise, surprise.

Lookie lookie, they got Hookie.

>I didn’t know that I could say no, so I did it

Are these women capable of feeding and clothing themselves?

this man is a literal fiend

I wish he would do that to me :(

>I didn't know what to do
Was she retarded?

Far, far more than the Salma Hayek thing yesterday (frankly embarrassing how much coverage it got). Still nothing, though.

i didn't know what to do so i blew him

What the fuck do they wanna make it so I never get to whip my dick out again? You know how boring the Christmas party was this year? You could smell the tension. It smelled like fear sweat.

>After several minutes, “He came out of the bathroom with a towel at first wrapped around him, which he dropped,” Thomas said. “He was standing there naked. I think I almost collapsed, actually. It was the first time I had ever seen a naked man. I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do. And he milked it. He said it wasn't going to suck itself.”

That's that type of milkies I DON'T want.

She was a kid. It's ridiculous this counter culture that has formed in the Right. Any self respecting man would put Hoffman in the dirt. Filthy chomo.

This occurred during the filming of Ishtar lol

>Boomer liberals of the 60's and 70's make nudism acceptable
>Liberals of the 10's use it to ruin the lives of the Boomer liberals
hmm

Should've just said fuck it and helicopter whip that dick.

you okay?

>nudism
>fingering a minor
Read the whole post.

he was a kid too, kids fuck other kids. unless you're a lame o.

Is le it's 2016 man dare I say it /almostourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=bZNuh0xxKis

He was like 24.

>Yawn

These accusations are redundant and derivative.

>millennial liberals in the 2010s make it acceptable for gays to rear children
>liberals of the 2050s use this to ruin the lives of millennial liberals

Another Jew I'm shocked

>Thomas said that she pretended not to hear Hoffman by yawning really loudly

>After 1 a.m., the woman said, Hoffman offered to give her a ride home. Hoffman had a driver operating a station wagon that quickly filled with other people from the set. “I said ‘Okay, I’ll just get home another way.’ He goes, ‘No, we’ll get in the way back.’”

>The woman said that she and Hoffman lay next to each other in the back of the station wagon, which started moving shortly thereafter. She was wearing a skirt. “There are people inches from us,” she said. “And he just took his hand and stuck his fingers right up inside of me. I didn’t know what to do. He’s smiling at me. I was frozen. I was outside of my body.”

>The woman said that she does not recall how long the unwanted contact lasted, and that she felt unable to do anything to stop it. “There were people there,” she said. “What are they going to think of me, that I’m a whore, if a say something? What would I say? He’s Dustin Hoffman.”
This article is a goldmine

GAVE HER THE OL GOOSEROO

COMMON GREETING IN THE 80S BEFORE THE SEX HATING FEMINAZIS TOOK OVER

there's literally a sex assault general with hoffman's face on it
learn to use the catalog, you mindless piece of shit

John Oliver must feel even smugger than usual right now.

>Thomas was 16 years old and a high-school classmate of Hoffman’s daughter Karina at the United Nations International School in New York when she met the actor in 1980.

Fucking your daughter's highschool classmate!
Dustin Hoffman is a fucking legend!

>I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy

kek Trump wasnt lying

>talk about an encounter with a naked man
>use the phrase "he milked it"

I can see it. Hoffman always seemed like a creep type to me

>I didn’t know what to do. And he milked it.
OH NOOOOOO

>He milked the fact that he was naked.
Oh fuck off.

Medici: Masters of Florence CANCELLED
THE MEYEROWITZ STORIES BANNED FROM ALL THE AWARDS

KILL
ALL
MALES

>A third woman who asked to remain anonymous told Variety that Hoffman also assaulted her while working on “Ishtar” and that she had a subsequent sexual encounter with him that she characterized as consensual.

This is the biggest bullshit when women pull this shit.

If a guy kisses you without asking or put his hands on your ass or something, and then later you decide that you want to have sex with that man, then clearly he didn't "rape" or "sexually assault" you because clearly touching you made you feel like having sex with him so you must have wanted to be touched.

That's not called being raped that's called being seduced. he touched you and by doing so successfully seduced you, you stupid slut.

>Hoffman said he took off the towel because he was worried about the static creating electrical infetterance.

she probably thought he was going to marry her or something.

>The woman said that she and Hoffman lay next to each other in the back of the station wagon, which started moving shortly thereafter. She was wearing a skirt. “There are people inches from us,” she said. “And he just took his hand and stuck his fingers right up inside of me. I didn’t know what to do. He’s smiling at me. I was frozen. I was outside of my body.”

>The woman said that she does not recall how long the unwanted contact lasted, and that she felt unable to do anything to stop it. “There were people there,” she said. “What are they going to think of me, that I’m a whore, if a say something? What would I say? He’s Dustin Hoffman.”

>According to the woman, the car dropped her near her apartment, but Hoffman put $20 in her hand and instructed her to go to the San Remo, where he lived. “I didn’t know what to do,” the woman said, describing herself as being in “a kind of fugue state” triggered by her encounter with Hoffman and related to abuse that she suffered as a child. She hailed a cab and asked the driver to “drive around” for a few minutes, then asked him to take her to the San Remo. There she said, Hoffman was waiting outside the building. She accompanied him upstairs, where, she claimed, he performed oral sex on her and they had intercourse.

>Asked if she would describe the encounter in the station wagon as non-consensual, she said “yes.” Asked if she would describe the encounter at the San Remo as such, she said, “I don’t know.”

This is what women ACTUALLY BELIEVE counts as rape

NOT LENNY.

Yeah all these women are complaining about getting assaulted but really I'm just hearing pointers on how to get laid.

And they wonder why people don't believe them.

>he raped me so hard I followed him across town and had sex with him again

well it's still an uncertain thing.

If you make a leap and grope a girl unprovoked and she ends up going with it and fucking you or responding positively then yeah it's a good successful move and you've done well and made the right decision.
If you grope a girl or go in quickly for a kiss or something and she doesn't respond positively then she can pretty legitimately say that you were out of order or sexually harrassed/assaulted her.

the skill comes from reading the girl correctly and estimating what you can get away with based on how strong willed she is, how high social status an how desirable you are, the atmosphere, how you decide to touch her, etc.

reminds me of Straw Dogs. regret = rape. fucking women.

whelp the graduate , midnight cowboy and tootsie are ruined.

>all these kikes getting outed
good shit, best timeline

I guarantee every man in the 70s did some raping

and thats why you dont play the game,
cant lose if you dont play