Disney be like

Disney be like
>"WE CAN KILL OFF HAN AND LUKE AND HAVE LEIA AS THIS POWERFUL FORCE USER IN EP 9. ALL THE WOMAN WILL LOVE IT"
>Carrie dies
So since Disney completely fucked up Episode 9 now with no remaining OT characters left, what's their plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Dern
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CGI

Luke will obviously be in IX as a force ghost

based Carrie ruining the mouses plans

/ourgirl/

MISS ME?

>tfw Kylo fights force ghost Yoda, Luke and Obi Wan thus being poetic of Obi Wan being very powerful as a ghost
Idk how Id feel about this

They already filmed all of her scenes for IX before she passed
Non issue

This. I wondered if this was their plan now it backfires.

they can still bring back billy dee

>Leia can come back from death
>how cool is dat guys?
>Luke dies from exhaustion
>no one cares about him anymore, right?
>it's all about Rey

why not bring back that slut as a force ghost. maybe they can show her force pussy

Episode 9 opening crawl:

Princess Leia, the General of the New Republic has died...

Should I? The only characters I gave a damn about were the droid and the blind monk.

lmao

More like giv bunny force pusy.

What in the fuck? nooooo meant this pic.

What the fucking fuck? Why are all my files posting at random? Why isn't it letting my post giv meme?

Just fucking end me reeeeeeee

digital leia

They should have just made him, the droid and the other asian gunner guy the protagonists of the new trilogy, only new characters I've liked

Honestly, it looks as if they're setting Kylo up to be the new hero. I think Rey is going to end up as the girl who turned him good.

Damn it's like opposite Anakin bro it's poetry it rhymes

There's nobody left in the empire as big bad. Unless Snoke turns out to be Plagueis and he just comes back and patches himself up like nothing.

fml i was shitting on rougue 1 shitters and saying TLJ would curbstomp it but now it's literally the only good nu sw movie

Why do people keep saying this when it isn't true?

I've spent literally like half an hour looking through TLJ cast.... whos the older white chick (in her late 40s early 50s) with the really big pointy nose on the resistance side???????

There's the entire first order itself dumb ass. I just don't find it plausible that he'd murder all of those guards just to then suddenly assume control of that. And I don't think it'd make sense for him to become a rogue villain.

she looked like a dog

wow why do you have that pic saved
you're creepy

Must have been.
They kicked up all that fuss disavowing Jabba slut slave Leia toys, costumes, etc. years ago because they wanted her up on a pedestal.

Luke will be back as a force ghost and it will be stupid

All SW ended with the showdown between the warriors with superhuman skills.

All we have now is Rey and Ren. The proper climax would be a way in the middle (aka both lose the opposite hand at the same time) but she's totally gonna fucking murder him like a bitch.

Well it wasn't bad as e1-2 right?

> Disney kills off Han and Luke, leaving only Leia
> Real life kills only Fisher, leaving Ford and Hamill alive

really makes you think

>All SW ended with the showdown between the warriors with superhuman skills.
So they fight again and he turns good like Vader in ROTJ at the end?

>Yoda using lightning in TLJ was foreshadowing Luke still being able to use his powers as a force ghost

>Both the prequel and sequel movie trilogies are shit
>Prequels create a fantastic universe and worlds that other media expand on (Clone Wars show, Republic Commando game)
>Sequels barely explain anything and have the same "rebels vs empire" setup with less memorable characters and vehicles
Nah, I'm going to have to say that the prequels are better here

not really, no

Vader dies to save Luke, he'll die to save her.

>now with no remaining OT characters left
not so fast, now is his time

the thumbnail looks like luke's landspeeder?

Or she'll die to save him.

This. The prequels are an example of good ideas but bad execution, whereas the sequels are the opposite.

I think I enjoyed watching Episode 1 and 2 more than TLJ

They were retarded, but at least they weren't boring.

>no remaining OT characters
there's still r2d2, c3po, and chewbacca. wow, star wars is fucking dead.

TLJ was better

It happens, user. One time I accidentally posted a picture of me and my friends on Sup Forums instead of a reaction image. I closed the thread and never looked back.

no she was fookn smokin who was she???????

>Episode IX: Lando Clarissian Single Handedly Saves the Galaxy

Literally the only way Disney can save the sequel trilogy.

how come they made this guy an officer with no military experience

Oh! Suit characters played by easily replaceable actors.

you care more about the actor than the character?

Based Lando will save the franchise

Smart people get jumped up the ladder, especially in slipshod rebellions, and Lando was a wily nigger with combat experience from his smuggler days.

Lando and Force Ghost Luke, done in the style of a buddy cop movie.

COLT 45
O
L
T

>WE CAN KILL OFF HAN AND LUKE AND HAVE LEIA AS THIS POWERFUL FORCE USER IN EP 9

Can you imagine how fucking awful that would have been?

Maybe he wants that as a Christmas gift.

>her training montage is the Man of Steel flight sequence but with Leia instead

that looks like a comfortable chair

What's going on with this big lug??
He betta not b dead

>and now, an interview with Fisher and her thoughts on The Last Jedi.

introduce the best female jedi.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the most comfortable chair in the galaxy? The most comfortable chair ever designed, or that had yet been designed as of the Trioculus affair in 5 ABY, was described as a sort of gigantic floating pillow. Han Solo owned one such chair, and it featured prominently among the furnishings of his sky house. A type of large pillow, this chair was, as of 5 ABY, the most comfortable one that had ever been designed. It floated, and was capable of rocking in a gentle motion that Leia Organa found relaxing. Han Solo owned one example of this type of chair, and used it as the centerpiece of the furnishings in the main room of his sky house on Bespin. The chair was reserved for Leia Organa as the guest of honor at Solo's housewarming party around the time of the Trioculus affair in 5 ABY. It was a good friend

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed

How can you look at this image and not realize that the Empire is the way to go?

The Vong dropped a moon on him, man. Game over.

Who are you again?

not canon. He's still alive at the end of 8

>WE CAN KILL OFF HAN AND LUKE

How does Luke die?

>implying canon is real

He fades away into the force after exhausting himself too hard.

He makes a force hologram that kylo stabs to distrct him, then luke dies.

>How can you look at this image and not realize that the Empire is the way to go?
Because everything in that imagine gets defeated by one spunky fighter pilot who disobeys order but by Yoda does xe get the job done

>now with no remaining OT characters left, what's their plan?
that was their plan all along
crashing this plane

I'd prefer Old Man Mace to be his wingman

I suspect Snoke will pull a Harkonen and torment Kylo as a force ghost or even begin to possess and corrupt him further

No, they meant they'd already filmed her scenes for TLJ.

He does some weird Force Projection which tuckers old mate out and he fades away staring at twin suns

They look like they're here to kill me and my family and burn all my animu and mango. Or blow up my entire planet full of billions to kill a few thousand rebels.

No

Apparently if you use all your midichlorians you die

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Most_comfortable_chair_ever_designed
>it's real

But its a religion now fuck science.
THE FORCE IS ON A SPECTRUM

>Bring the original cast out of retirement just so they can die, both in your shitty reboot movies and IRL
Seriously what the fuck. Should have just made the movies without them, they've all been handled so poorly.

of course it is that's how kylo was conceived. Leah's fat ass broke it though so they broke up.

Lando isn't dead yet.
Disney has to save some main characters for them to kill in Episode 9.

>ruining Lando as well
DON'T FUCKING DO IT MOUSE I SWEAR TO GOD

dont forget Bananakin force ghost.

They already ruined Ackbar, Han and Luke.
What is Lando to them?

he had military experience

>someone must have heard about my little maneuver at the battle of tanaab

Add blowing up the Death Star 2 to the list, he should be a fucking admiral or something.

>Anakin supposed to be the strongest and chosen child of all time
>By hard work and struggle, Luke defeats the strongest user of all time (Anakin/Vader)
>Somehow, 2 weenies are the strongest ones without any struggle and Luke, the strongest Force user at the time, die vs one of them.

This power level bullshit is worse than dragon ball, apparently Rey and Kylo could've BTFO the enemies of the first 6 flicks

never, EVER doubt the power of wookiepedia autism.

I love that they made him a fucking general after he betrayed them to Vader. Like, before Han could even vouch for him, they just made him a general.

>qui-gon, obi-wan, anakin, luke, yoda, mace windu, that one guy who was worried about the wookies etc. all come back as force ghosts
>turns out there's a new threat to the galaxy of incorporeal energy beings that can completely annihilate physical life
>new trilogy is now about the jedi ghosts' mission to help all sentient life in the galaxy ascend to the next plane of existence
>they do this by having rey teach spirituality and then having kylo kill them to force their ascension

Laura Dern?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Dern

He ran a successful mining planet. Militaries are big on logistics and personal management

affirmative action

Based giv poster. You still got it bud

>gets blown up and sucked into space
>lifeless corpse comes back to life
>files back into starship
>no one ever mentions this

Also that purple haired bitch.