Why do they insist on making the best character such a little bitch...

Why do they insist on making the best character such a little bitch? How is even supposed to be an intimidating villain at this point?

he's the Supreme Leader now

Lord Ben Rodger is truly the supreme gentleman

He literally fucking helped the resistance by killing Snoke. Its horrible writing.

No, he wanted to take his place. Snoke placed a force bond between him and Rey. He knew that Kylo would be able to convince her to come out. He only wanted Rey to get to Skywalker. Snoke doesn't care about Rey or even needs her. He can completely read Kylo's mind. Kylo had no intentions of helping the resistance. He only wants to rule the galaxy with Rey as his waifu.

Sith apprentices killing their masters is pretty common, and internal power struggles happen all the time during wars.

*tips fedora*

>Villain

Then how did he kill him?

>Villain

>Kylo takes control
>literally ruin all anticipation for the next movie by making him a sort of comic relief when he lets the resistance get away just to shoot at luke

I'm rooting for Kylo and the first order at this point honestly. They're way more compelling than whatever the Resistance is supposed to be. Just fucking wipe em all out, Kylo. Shit at least the First Order seemed like they could get shit done, the Resistance lost their entire fucking fleet to take out one ship (of which Poe implied there were multiple). I mean how much of the Resistance is left at this point? Just whoever is onboard the Millenium Falcon?

I just can't believe I watched 4.5 hours worth of Star Wars sequels and still have no idea who Snoke is.

Are they really going to release one of these every year?

Kylo brings Rey into the throne room and kneels. He's a statue while Snoke finds the location of Skywalker by fucking with Rey. Rey keeps trying to grab weapons and fight, but Snoke just bitch slaps her with the force. Then he has Luke's blue lightsaber sitting on his chair. He commands Kylo to get up and kill her since he has the location. Since he can read Kylo's mind, its impossible for Kylo to think about killing him without Snoke raising his guard. So he makes Snoke think he's thinking about igniting his lightsaber to kill Rey but in truth he's thinking about igniting Luke's lightsaber. He does this and slices him in half.

they got enough because they're strong empowered women who don't need no man. they're the spark that lights the kindle that lights the twigs that lights the wood that starts the flame that creates the rebellion!

>but didn't the republic rule the galaxy for 40 years after episode 6 what happened?
don't worry about it. now buy some merch.

Yeah there's literally like 20 people left in the Resistance, there is no war anymore. I can see a big chunk of the next movie being dedicated to Rey and Luke's ghost trying to bring him into the light, since she's pretty much the only one who can get in his way and tempt him

To relate to millennials

I don't watch Cuck Wars

How did all the #resist fighters die?

>Resistance: Please help Outer rim guys our entire hierarchy and leaders are under attack
>Resistance friends: Sorry busy
and some how Luke showing up as a hologram is meant to be inspiring?

I was actually really enjoying his character until he became supreme leader.

Don't forget the kid at the end will be probably be a nu-jedi.

What the fuck was the point of this

he kinda reminds me of Anakin, minus the swagger. Kylo just seems weak willed and very insecure. dude is always compensating.

I'm more distracted by his straight out of uncanny valley face, fucking Disney supposed to convince the audience that Ford and Fisher son looks like that fucking gremlin?
they should get someone that looks like Charlton Heston in his prime