Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I guess we'll just have to wait for the review of The Last Jedi from RLM, the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

based as fuck!

>instead of seeing TLJ they go and see their first animated film

That would be pretty fucking hilarious.

They should have just reviewed ferdiBASED as a joke anyway

finally a non capeshit review.

>Being this homosexual

>using the small platform you have to get upset about minor inconveniences.

OH BULL SHIT

YOU FUCKING KIKE WEASELS JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY TO JUMP.

DO ANY OF YOU REALLY NEED ANY MORE REASON TO BIN THESE SHILLS?

Reminds me of a band that fakes the end of the concert before starting another song. They're probably shooting the review right now.

>oh shit we don't know what the contrarian opinion is
>UMMM THE REVIEW IS DELAYED!!

The theaters are all empty. The could have just bought tickets without issue.

This is the mouse pressing their necks.

fpbp chekt and kekt

>they don't have movie pass.

B A S E D F P B P

They didn't really want to pay with their own money, that's the point silly.

that shit doesn't guarantee tickets and i'm 100% certain that you can't use it pre-wide release or opening weekend.

how

I can't refute.

((they)) did this

Someone should have been kicked out, dragged out if need be, to accommodate them.

hi collider

I'm not a big fan of them either but this post is one of the most autistic things I've ever read on this Macedonian gardening forum

Nice bullshit. Half of my cinema was empty.

kek yeah right. They just don't want to get BTFO again like they did on TFA review fucking faggots

>fandango replies

>"no, actually we've never had a single report of that ever happening"

>TFW

>contrarian
what up
REDDIT

ugh, i won't go to a theater that doesn't have reserved seating.

they better review star wars, i wasted good money seeing this stupid ass film just for their review

no he's saying that they don't know what to say to please their audience because 2% are extremely vocal shills that love (((star wars))) and will bring rape allegations while the other 98% couldn't care less and pretty much hate star wars.

what small town do you live in

Great, now Sup Forums has to wait longer before they form their opinion on the movie.

Yeah i had the same raed that you did, what a bundle of cowards.

"Gotta wait until the public opinion estabilizes"

Cowardly AND pathetic.

>2017
>Not MoivePass master race
Kys

THIS
H
I
S

Rek't Cucker Memeia just wanna wait to see that's the concensus before going in blind and make a fool of themselves like last time

>"It was everything i hoped it would be!!!"
Wew lad.

They probably can't get tickets right away

HO HO

YOU'RE GOING TO REVIEW ANIMATED FILMS AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT

They should have reviewed The Star.

>2017
>not buying your tickets days in advance to make sure you get the best seats in the house

IMAGINE DONATING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THESE FUCKING SOYBOY IMBECILES HOLY SHIT LMAO

A general consensus has already been formed

Avoid misusing soyboy if you can ok reddit, it's a great insult I'd like to use for a few years more.

>Macedonian gardening forum
Laughed really hard

Guys. I have that vague suspicion that they might be joking with this tweet.

FUCK
OFF
RETARD

>HARD EARNED MONEY
I get the feeling that most Patreon donations are a result of parents not paying enough attention to their credit card statements.

>this is the last wheel of the worst guys, the board broke
>jk we were fucking with you but you fucks keep falling for it
You guys aware that Rich has "gullible" tattooed to his stomach?

I already hate it you stupid shit.

what the fuck

>reserved seating
hahahahahahahahaha

I just walk into the Imax screening and sit down

Better, wasn't hard was it?

dont reply to me soyboy, this is your last warning

>they want to wait and see what the general reaction is first
>pretend their "reservations" were lost
FUCKING COWARDS LMAO

>they're waiting on purpose
Yep. Extremely obvious.