Yoda in RotJ

>Yoda in RotJ
"pass on what you have learned, don't let the jedi die out
>Yoda in TLJ
"for faggots, books are. Of the past let go"

What happened? Why did yoda become such an asshole after he died?

because it was a jest at evil old white man/western ideas

He is in hell. Jedis go to hell for using the force, trying to save Luke from sin.

The texts are in the Millennium Falcon. You see them when Finn is opening drawers at one part. Yoda says "there's nothing in that tree that she doesn't already have" or some shit like that. He let Luke think he was saying fuck that shit so Luke would stop being a faggy hermit.

Kathleen Kennedy eviscerated his ghost corpse and let Rian shove his hand up the corpses’s ass to get kids excited about burning “traditional” things.

>Tfw the next episode is called “The Cultural Revolution”

If it really was Yoda, he would have appeared years before. The scene is off-putting and tonally incongruent.

Give power in feminist hands and you get what you can expect, why do you think western Europe is flooded with niggers and muslim thrash?

Honestly, if Disney brings back sheev, that might almost redeem this whole mess.
Sheev spin off movie when? If we're going to have a million of these things, can't we at least get something good and enjoyable?

Yoda calling him Skywalker was really strange. He never did that in OT. He always called him just Luke.

>What happened? Why did yoda become such an asshole after he died?

He's just telling Luke what he needs to hear. Yoda is probably also angry that Luke turned out to be such a pathetic faggot.

They really butchered Luke's character.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Yoda? He was a male member of a mysterious species, a revered Jedi Master who served as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order in the waning days of the Galactic Republic. He was renowned within the Order for his wisdom, powers of the Force, and lightsaber combat, and he lived for nearly 900 years. His time during the last days of the Jedi Order and beyond made him a consequential figure in galactic history. He was also a little shit who liked to burn books and could use lighting as a ghost but never used it to be helpful at all. Help me luke, I'm trapped in here with him. He is not a good friend

How long until isis retweets him pointing up?

Why did he even point his finger? I mean I could understand you use finger and hand movements when you are alive when using the force, but as a force ghost how does lifting a finger help? It's so fucking dumb, Jesus.

This is why I'm not bothering with this movie.
>hur dur, we have a marysue now, we ain't gotta explain shit, bye felicia #theforceisfemale

Pretty much this. I almost got angry because I thought Yoda was implying that Rey instinctively knew centuries of Jedi training and philosophy, but at least they made her take the books with her.

It was Sheev with Yoda puppet doing a Grover impression to fool Luke and it worked. It fucking worked..

Because the jews love isis and terrorists and this was a "dog whistle" to them.

kek

HE ALSO GRUNTED.

Yoda didn't burn the books, he knew Rey stole them already.

Why are you complaining about a movie you haven't even seen yet?

>Used Force Lightning

It was Sheev in disguise.

Yep, Sheev isn't just Sidious, he's also Plagueis.
He's a body-stealer and trickster.

christ, did RLM railing against CGI in the prequels really result in this abomination?

Yoda was only a puppet because of technical limitations. He isn't meant to be a puppet, he's meant to be a little alien.

>Luke totally fails at everything he set out to do
>it's up to Rey to restart the Jedi order
>the only purpose to Luke in the grand scheme was so Rey would happen upon Jedi books

>What happened?
The lore is being butchered by incompetents.

MY FUCKING SIDES,
THIS IS BETTER THAN RAMIPOSTING

Why do you go to such lengths to defend a god awful poorly written movie

Is there anything that reeks more of Judaism than telling you to hate your culture, hate your learning, throw away your past, forget your past, and embrace the future?

The weird thing is why a green sock from 1980 looks better than multiple attempts with modern technology over the past 20 years.