Bruh

Bruh..

that's pretty funny if true. 67% is getting much more accurate.

Holy shit it's actually true

hope those Disney dollars were worth it, hack critics

Why didn’t TFA get this same backlash?
Is this proof that moviegoers just want an OT rehash after all?

I think the luke trying to kill his nephew thing really pissed normies off,especially parents with young kids who are trying to introduce their kids to the OT

>mommy i dont want to watch rotj, that man luke grows up to be a weirdo who hurts his nephew and sucks on a sloths boob

No joke the worst star wars film. It sucked ass. Fuck you Rian Johnson.

Complete mischaracterization of Luke more like. They got him all fucking wrong.

Yeah TLJ is being recieved somewhat negatively but not for the right reasons.
It's bad because it had tons of terrrible ideas but people don't like it because it had NEW ideas. If they played it safe again it would be sitting at 99% right now.

He milks him, he doesn't suck his boob you virgin

I don't know what we expected from the guy who directed the fly episode in Breaking Bad and Looper. The guy's a hack, I have no idea how he landed this job.

TFA and TLJ approach nostalgia differently.

TFA was very friendly and respectful to nostalgia. TLJ’s intention from the get go was “okay new story time we don’t care anymore bye evil white men”

66%

>Spend $50 buying your kid a Kylo Ren helmet
>10 minutes into the film it's called a stupid mask and Kylo busts it to shit
>Christmas ruined and your a terrible parent.

>le 67% faec

Just got back from seeing it, full theater and about half left to get refunds before it was over... I never seen that before. Actually had an employee come in half way and say if we left after this point, we couldnt get a refund lmao

TFA was a lazy rehash but didn't shit on a 40 years old legacy

> Actually had an employee come in half way and say if we left after this point, we couldnt get a refund lmao
What so he just walked in and started talking over the movie? I would be pissed off if that happened to me, even if it was a shitty movie

Why is there such a divergence between reviewers and audience tastes these days? I could see reviews hating things normies like, but now normies are actively hating things reviewers like. Before you start in with politics and calling people shills, stop. That can account for some of it, but most of the reviewers clearly enjoyed the film on it's own merits. What gives?

Lies. That's so incredible I don't see how you would resist the urge to film that on your phone.

The nozzle touches the sloth boob, and then he drinks from the nozzle.

It's indirect suckling

Reviewers don't review the content of the movie/show

EXECUTE ORDER 66

TFA only poked and prodded the SW legacy. TLJ raped it up the ass with no lube.

It really is shills though. Positive amateur critics are more likely to be supported by movie producers. It’s not like critics get directly paid, maybe they just get invited to premieres or get exclusive shit and things like that.

He's also landed 3 more Star Wars movies.

I also just remembered how fucking annoying that episode was.

He made JJ look good.

Force Awakens was actually intriguing

>Who is Snoke
>Who is Rey
>Is Finn force sensitive
>What is the real reason for Luke abandoning his friends
>Who is the members of the Knights of Ren
All of this was ruined by Last Jedi that fucked over the lore.

50% HERE WE COME

it is pretty hilarious Disney literally paid critics to applaud this.

I guess they finally went too far KEK

>you virgin
You need to go back roastie

these movies will NEVER be made. Rain Johnson will disappear as fast if not faster than Colin Treverow

>He's also landed 3 more Star Wars movies
Oh, he'll be fired from that. If Disney ousted two directors from a nearly finished movie, they'll have no problem canning this guy for a trilogy that isn't even in prepro yet

Both of those were pretty good. How many of these people shitting the bed about the movie have actually watched it?

More like 56%

>most of the reviewers clearly enjoyed the film on it's own merits

What are you basing this on? Reviewers (especially ones in the current year) are more normie than most normies, they just have a platform that makes them money, and they're afraid to lose it.

Here's how it works;
>be a reviewer
>know that in the age of clickbait, you need to get your content out ASAP to get clicks and shekels
>companies take advantage of this by handing out tickets to early screenings, granting cast interviews, behind the scenes shit etc.
>trash one of their movies
>all of those privileges are taken away and you're left jacking off into the wind while everyone who kept true to the party line is making money doing reviews and getting scoops before you can

>can't have an opinion unless you watch the movie
Yeah sure let's all give Disney our money THEN we're allowed to shit on it, sounds good to me

The precise reason is because a negative review means they don't get early access next time. It's a catch 22. I don't envy that job at all.

>normies are finally aware that Disney buys reviews
lmao

Ahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha

Worst timeline.

>tfw a leader of a video game group I am in on facebook gave it a 10/10 score
No way is he serious

Yeah that totally happened.

And yet you fucking retarded manbabies line up to give them your money.

Stupid cucks

But if that were true we'd expect to see a precipitous drop after the general release, when all the "honest" reviewers got to see it? You can argue that the audience reviews are the "honest" reviewers, but those are even easier to fake. There seems to be a genuine taste gap between the reviewers and the general audience that needs to be shored up if reviewers are to actually be taken seriously anymore.

>this is the lesson (((Disney))) will learn.

When in fact the lesson is Lucas made such good films it carried over to TFA which was so fucking aweful. The rogue one which was so so bad.

And only now after 3 films is the halo effect of he prequels fading.

TFA was a long time since last SW so people forgave how shitty it was. TLJ is just 2 years from the last one.

>66%
ironic

>watch two of my favorite things go up in flames in the past week (MTG and SW)
Should I just become a normie too? I tried my hardest to be a nerd, but this isn't working at all.

Excellent

BWAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!

TFA had nostalgia and the Prequels to make it look good. All they had to do was shove familiar things in front of the camera, and people ate it up.

Now it's two years and another film later, and people are finally waking up.

>What are you basing this on?
Competition basically. If you're constantly telling people to go eat literal shit, you'll lose their trust eventually and they'll stop listening to you.

And your explanation is a double edged sword. If that's how it worked, then every major blockbuster would have 10/10 reviews. And you get more clicks by going against the grain, generally, so a headline like "WHY POPULAR MOVIE IS ACTUALLY SHIT" will get more hits than "THE CONSENSUS IS ACTUALLY CORRECT"

I should also add that I know one or two people who work in the industry (not well enough to get an answer beyond "it's shit" or "it's amazing") who I'm pretty positive are not shills, and their reactions are pretty much in line with the reviewers. There seems to be a deeper reason than the usual ones I see posted

Damn, after watching the movie with some friends we went out eating and i remember telling them that i'd probably give that movie a 6/10 or 6.5 because i really like SW, they thought the same, i had no idea the """pro critics"""" rated it that high, what the fuck?

It's starting to drop. Everywhere. Hard.

Disney has put all their resources against the voice of the people, but it's starting to backfire really hard. Check IMDB, 1/10 reviews are starting to really pile up. Already dropped it from 8.3 (LOL) to 8.2.

>65

$$$

This isn't a brigade, is it?
Be fucking serious, is there a significant amount of non-contrarians and 'normies' that dislike TLJ?
holy fuck it's happening

Yes, normies dislike it.