Reylo

is it confirmed or will she end up with poe?

dont ask me why but for some reason its important that i know

whats with the finn/rey shipper hivemind and the poe pairing ?

Or is it just one landwhale spamming both here and reddit ?

rey's interaction with poe at the end is more telling than rey and kylo connection of which i didnt sense any "romantic tension" at all

Since Rey officially has no family connection you can bet your ass that she will be SKYWALKERED in the next movie

Gotta keep that family line going for the next trilogy set after the sequels (coming out 2030)

>didn't sense any romantic tension with their hands touching
>didn't sense any tension when rey was flustered with kylo having his shirt off
>didn't sense any tension when they fought and were all sweaty together

>im in denial look at my thread and give me confirmation

you have a better shot on Tumblr Latisha

Leia needs a grandaughter...its been foretold.

>its been foretold
by who? Darth Coke?

>didn't sense any romantic tension with their hands touching
eh maybe
>didn't sense any tension when rey was flustered with kylo having his shirt off
flustered? more like subsisting
>didn't sense any tension when they fought and were all sweaty together
all part of kylo's plan to try manipulate her

there was no romantic tension whatsoever; rey wants ben back for leia and the resistance's sake and ben was only using her as an ace card to defeat snoke after being mocked by him. the ending when rey literally and figuratively i suppose shuts the door on him sinks the reylo ship not to mention she literally flirts with poe right after

trust me i was reylo to happen as much as the next guy

hopefully

None retard. Jedis dont get in relationships now fuck off

the reason she's fucking british and looks like keira knightley is she's the chick from pride and prejudice.(previously played by knightley) He's the man from it (they said this when casting apparently) but more of a bad boy. I dunno fuckin beast from beauty and the beast or some shit. Or more of the romance novel rogue. This is what making a star wars that women can appreciate meant. He gives her a little ravishing in bad boy mode before falling for her because she's just that irresistible. That's how all women's romance novels go, and thats what it is now

literally says hes going to kill her
theres no way back now
talking about redemption isnt it funny how Sup Forums wants kylo redeemed now

Poe and Rey makes more sense, this coming from someone who doesn't care about relationships. People here identify with Kylo as the only important white character with slight autism so naturally they want him to get with Rey. I don't know why.

I'm pretty sure Kylo had other things in mind when he wanted her to "join" him if you catch my drift

Nope.
She become an old porg lady, while poe and kylo have hot homo sex

what did kylo holding han and leia's dice at the end mean?

It was still significant to him. He kept talking about how he killed the past, but that didn't stop him from picking it up.

If he had truly let the past die, he'd have just ignored it.

poe and rey really seemed into each other in the end. I dont know where you're getting this kylo+rey stuff from, maybe projection?

Rey will give birth to Kylo Jr and make Poe raise him as his own.

so the skywalker lineage dies with ben then> unlikely

Luke says "Strike me down in anger
and I'll always be with you. Just like your father." Kylo never stopped loving his father and couldn't kill his mother. So Kylo is still soft at heart.

i think its ambiguous
that could also mean he's even more pissed that leia is still alive after finding out luke delivered the dice to her

seeing how the next trilogy of films will have nothing to do with skywalkers I think so. it's all just a guessing game though, no one knows for sure.

A scene from the comic where Leia talks about getting grandchildren who can wear Padmé's dresses.

lol good luck getting an audience
but at the same time i think any more of the skywalkers or any other star wars story will be a continuation of the same shit we've seen but in different orders eg. ESB/ROTJ in last jedi, new hope in force awakens etc

not that farfetched tbqh

>lol good luck getting an audience
rouge one proved you can make a lot of money with star wars....without using lightsabers at that

with that said I don't see rey and kylo happening at all, especially with this ending.

>pissed
No, we see his face. He's kneeling and gets all emotional.

i dont remember emotional but i did notice some pouting.
star wars fatigue will kick in. hopefully after capeshit is finished

I want to see it happen just to watch the hamplanets seethe that she fucked a WHITE SITH MALE instead of that chimp Boiega or became a lesbian like that SJW admiral cunt

>DUDE RACISM LMAO
inb4 plebbit

Kylo acted completely on impulse and emotion, I'm Sure he didn't mean to kill Snoke until that moment

thats what i meant, well meant to imply
still doesn't service reylo at all

I felt it was more familial connection, not a romantic one

Sort of unrelated but... the Kylo X Rey light-to-dark- switch would have made the movie so much better, i feel like it's coming in IX ( it should have been set up/established in TLJ, tho) Ben is onflicted and Rey is untrained and angry, she even said she was "afraid" of the force

TLJ cemented their allegiances unless ben gets redeemed which lets face it is going to happen considering he's the last skywalker

They're in denial and will be proven wrong yet again. I don't understand how anyone can leave TLJ and still decide Rey/Kylo has little to no legitimacy or chance.

The producers and writers had 2 movies to build upon any romance between Poe/Rey, throwing in this pair now would feel cheap as hell.

I will forgive Disney if they actually would fucking do this

that poe interaction had more romance than anything between rey and kylo

inb4 muh hands scene yeah no

how many of the posts in this thread are your OP ?

like 30

Aww, she's concerned for him.

Literally just this. Fuck off.

>that poe interaction had more romance than anything between rey and kylo

Or maybe they were just emphasising how charismatic/flirty Poe is? Weren't people screaming about how Finn and Poe were 'confirmed' because of how well they got along?

From the looks of things Poe is like this with everyone, him behaving this way with Rey confirms nothing.

>inb4 muh hands scene yeah no

But there's so much more than that, you're either not paying attention or you've already decided that you don't like Rey/Kylo anyway and will wave away any argument

there's no way you're this blind.

Rey is just fulfilling her moral good side by trying to connect with Kylo (note this was before Snokes revelation). She literally shuts the door on Kylo and gets all smiley at Poe. I'm sorry I just don't see it.

You are delusional if you think Kylo and Rey will get together as he spent the 2nd half of the movie trying to kill her and the Resistance. Poe and Reys interaction at the end seemed like it was placed on purpose.

>I'm Poe
>Rey.
>I know

wow
what a breath taking, meaningful, deeply romantic interaction
wew
I can hear the wedding bells already

Pretty much.

I'm glad you're starting to realize the importance of the words, "I know".

I WANT CHUBAILO!

It's confirmed but who knows what the endgame will be.

>kylo ren is the only character some Sup Forums people identify with
>kylo and rey interact
>nothing happens
>all of a suddent reylo is a thing on Sup Forums
wew

Reylo won't happen, redemption through death is the Star Wars way, they won't even fuck beforehand

It's the tumblr invasion

No. Shipping always existed on Sup Forums, just look at Sup Forums. Reylo is something special so of course it's going to be discussed.

>I'm Poe
>winks
>I'm Ben
>snaps neck

kino

kek If they stick to the Pride and Prejudice parallels Poe's going to be a good natured version of Mr Wickham

>y-you're the delusional one! Poe and Rey made eye contact and smiled, w-which means they're confirmed!!

That scene was weightless and only people who want to stay wilfully ignorant will see it as romantic foreshadowing.

>he spent the 2nd half of the movie trying to kill her
Kylo had many opportunities to kill Rey during that part and still didn't though.

Are we going to ignore the fact that Admiral Ackbar fucking died?!?!?

It was Darth Icky

>passive aggressive posting

This website is for 18+

Top kek

Reylofags are really in denial.

JJ will pull a Jack/Kate/Sawyer

>hair down
>eyeliner
>mascara
>lipgloss

She'll never girly up for Poe.

>Han: I know.
>Poe: I know.

In 2 years all of you will be proven wrong.

finnrey fags are more embarrassing though, they switched ships in two seconds just to be contrarians

Look atJJ will destroy reylo.

lol
JJ is the one who started reylo

TELL

He wished he could've directed TLJ after he read the script. He loves Reylo.

It's about context. Kylo's mom Leia told Kylo's dad Han that she loves him and he replies that he knows. They've fought like cats and dogs over several years but she still has tender feelings which he knows.

Here, two people meet for the first time, telling each other's names, Poe knows what Rey's name is. That is it.

How do oyu know he doesn't have multiple girlfriends and bastards all over the galaxy? He has a high position in the military and looks decent enough.. No way he's a virgin or unattractive to women in the movie universe

>Han said it when someone said I love you
>anytime anyone says it to any question they're in love.

no he's not

He killed Han Solo so he's gonna get beheaded by Rey in the final episode

Do you seriously expect solid arguments from ex FinnReyfags who turned into PoeRey fags two seconds ago?

These films are being run by deranged feminists and kikes that don't care about patricide buddy.

>trusting the JewJew

>killing the son for killing his father
>the father whose last wish was to bring his son home
>the son she's still trying to bring home
>herp hurr durr

Sure buddy

Definitely going to end up together. Ben will redeem himself out of love for her when the time comes. They gaze longingly at each other through the Force before the Falcon takes off and she can see he's still remorseful when he sits there holding Han's dice.

>thinking the skywalker family is gonna end
lol no, they are gonna end up together to continue the legacy

I just watched some bits of the movie and one thing i noticed which no one has mentioned is when rey is getting tortured or something by gollum and she screams, the Poe man wakes up like WUH OH NO and then he just sort of snaps back to reality with some battle logistics stuff. So there was something weird there

do you think rey has a roastie?

her face and body are 5/10 at best.

because of that she must be rocking a tight box.

Reminder Kylo is so autistic he cockblocked himself.

Chad flyboy here will win.

Poe and Finn both have the Force. In TFA when Starkiller destroys the Republic planets, Finn hears all the people screaming like Obi-Wan did when Alderaan was destroyed. And Poe's piloting skills are unnatural as fuck, not even Anakin was that good.

i like how he makes a point of consistently forgetting her character's name

cmon thats classic Mark Hamill
>"Carrie!"

oops replying to

I'M ACTING

Kek didn't he like reylo fanart on twitter too? Based Mark.

>tfw in the same interview he outright said he disagreed with everything they did to Luke. I thought people were just kidding, but damn.

>that moment when he kills Snoke and they team up

It was brief, but it was the only moment in this underwhelming SJW shitshow that made me excited.

But then they had to fuck it all up with "NO - YOU BAD!" and bam, we're fucking back at the status quo. Because god forbid we could possibly have an interesting twist on the whole light vs dark conflict for fucking once.

Not true, he literally screamed to have “that piece of junk blown out of the sky” about the millennium falcon and ordered every tie fighter to go after it against the better battle tactics of having them stay on the battle field. Rey was on the millennium falcon my dude...

There is no way Kylo isn’t a permanent virgin

This is exactly how I feel, I really thought they were going to do something actually interesting but it was just for a brief moment.

He's a reclusive shut in who wears a helmet at all times and goes around killing and torturing people for an extremist regime. He has no contact with women aside from female First Order officers that fear him and Rey and likely didn't meet any girls growing up with Luke.

I think the majority of people feel this way. Those scenes were fucking awesome, the highest point of the film without a doubt. I would have been happy with either of them choosing to join the other instead of fighting. Such a waste of real potential. Imagine if Rey had gone to the dark side for him? Or if he redeemed himself fully for her? Both outcomes would have made for cool paths to take the story in the next movie. Instead nothing changes.

Yeah I agree too. What sucks about this movie is that after everything that happens all of the characters are pretty much the same as where they left off in TFA. Rey is still “nobody” who is really great in the force with little to no training. Kylo is *still* a conflicted ultimate bad guy. Poe is still a reckless happy go lucky pilot that calls everyone buddy at every chance. I guess Finn actually chose he wanted to fight for a side, so that is something, small tho. Luke is essentially gone, like he was for all of TFA. Hux is still space Hitler 2.0 that gets bullied at every chance. Like things happened but nothing really changed if you know what I mean. They had somewhere interesting that they could have gone with the Kylo/Rey force bond but ultimately they didn’t go anywhere at all.

I agree.

>tumblr
No wonder there are so many Kylo x Rey posts on Sup Forums we got fucking tumblr invaders here