HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS SCENE? FUCK THE MILK, FUCK THE LIGHTSPEED BULLET AND FUCK SUPERLEIA...

HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS SCENE? FUCK THE MILK, FUCK THE LIGHTSPEED BULLET AND FUCK SUPERLEIA. THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

i.imgur.com/s9yp8WO.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
i.imgur.com/s9yp8WO.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=4es9IYwdFbM
youtube.com/watch?v=HdKestv7-gg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lYbYoaBrXpU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513352731914.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's so much garbage in the film and only so much time to discuss it all.

I clapped.

I literally saw it coming after the Hux and Poe conversation.

>Audience laughs

This was the beginning of the end for me
'This isnt going to go the way you think XD'
Fuck off

It looks like the lightsaber just disappears.

what's the problem?

It didnt say Spaceballs 2 on my ticket. Still thats what i got.

Don't you think this scene would be 100000000000000000x better if he threw it to the side rather than throwing it over his shoulder?

Riskt and new they sat. Fucking generation quiptard.

Probably the lightsaber literally vanishing into thin air.

wtf this looks like a parody. like that edit of the lion king with the baboon throwing simba off the cliff.

It was a bold new, fresh, innovative direction for Star Wars to go in. Literally kino.

>Rei_impressed_by_cool_hand_Luke.mp4

It was electric

>So you like canon and logic?

No, here's some red salt just in case the audience is too stupid to figure out what the fuck is happening.

Also lol token chinese character so we can show this shit in china and make money.

And don't forget useless cute creatures so we can sell those toys for christmas along with the companion books explaining what the fuck they are.

>Luke throwing away his father's lightsaber gifted to him by Obi-Wan
>what's the problem?

Kys.

>luke wants to burn down the last remnants of the jedi and giving a shit about his father's lightsaber that he held so dear that he basically just abandoned it and didn't care about it for years.

Sounds plausible to me.

>Punished Luke
>Giving a shit about this lightsaber
He is not the same young boy he was in the original trilogy, user.

Is there a webm of this with sound? I really wanna hear the audience reaction.

Fuck Im hungry for pizza now

did that lightsaber become a force ghost mid flight?

They killed all momentum TFA sets. For a cheap joke. Fucking Hacks.

>LIGHTSPEED BULLET
I havenĀ“t seen that one yet. can somebody post a webm or mp4?

>The legendary Luke Skywalker takes a final force poop and turns into Space Fairy Dust.

You niggers better believe this shit is as goofy as the first trilogy.

That's not the problem here, the problem also isn't The problem is that he throws it over his shoulder and marches past Rei like it was a goddamn slapstick comedy. THIS IS THE FIRST SCENE IN THE MOVIE. It sets the whole tone as slapstick as fuck, literally Spaceballs 2.

This scene could have been fixed and made so much better.

>Luke looks at lightsaber
>"You shouldn't have come here."
>Rei: "What?"
>Luke a bit louder: "YOU SHOULDNT HAVE COME HERE"
>Luke tosses lightsaber to the SIDE and turns around and walks away

Jesus was it that hard? Fuck sakes.

Some bitch nobody cares about commits nevar 4get sudoku with an unmanned ship by setting thrusters to full.

I don't know where the webm is but a rebel ship does a kamikaze move and goes warpspeed into a fleet of First order cruisers, somehow destroying every single one. It's the scene with no audio that you might have heard of. I wish I was kidding.

Have you actually seen the fucking first trilogy that hadn't been touched by Lucas? That shit is goofy as hell too if you watch it without the nostalgia glasses of a child.

>so we can show this shit in china and make money.
You know, except that she kisses a black dude and chinese people believe black people are demons.

Times change grandpa. Luke is a pacifist feminist now. Why aren't you??

>Complaining about a scene in a new star wars films means I somehow defend the older films

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

>chinese people believe black people are demons

Nah, they enjoy monkeys on tv and monkey music. The actress is also vietnamese so it doesn't offend their sensibilities since they're just 2 jungle creatures consummating their love.
Also, $10 says that bit gets cut out of the china edition.

>i.imgur.com/s9yp8WO.mp4
That was the fucking best scene for me.
Perfectly sums up Luke's new mindset, sets a good tone for his cynicism and indifference towards the Jedi and all that fucking iconography.

It's like an in-universe version of Harrison Ford dropping that Lego Millenium Falcon on Conan

No, I'm saying that star wars has always been childish and goofy. So complaining that shit is childish and goofy misses the point.

It's only during the prequel trilogy that Lucas went all muh space politics and lost the plot that you mongs started to take this garbage seriously.

finn torture/death scene when?

You don't get what the hidden message is.

Star Wars has long been dead, nobody gives a shit, go the fuck home.

Best movie of the lot DESU SENPAI.

It's like that bad show where every episode ends in a hyped up cliffhanger and starts with previous cliffhanger resolved in most stupid way with bunch of filler inbetween.

He also says right after "Why do you think i came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy?"
>unfindable

Part of me hates that the current filmmaking doxa is to treat all cultural icons (and their symbols) associated with old-fashioned masculine heroism and values like cheap ironic jokes and targets of ridicule, whether it's a conscious effort of psychological demoralization by the suits, a complete unwillingness or inability by the hack filmmakers to respect their material and to take the art of storytelling seriously or late-stage collective brain tumor by the audiences that embrace and demand more of this garbage.

But another part of me loves that it endlessly triggers autistic nerd virgin manbabbies who take children entertainment too seriously and can't stop obsessing over it despite knowing how awful it is.

>luke wants to burn down the last remnants of the jedi
>Sounds plausible to me.

Kys, shills.

Just like every star wars ever then.

DUDE I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND NOT HELP OUT WHICH IS WHY I LITERALLY LEFT A MAP TO MY LOCATION IF ANYONE NEEDED MY HELP

The lightsaber was symbolic of the OT

He hates the jedi and wants them to die. He gave away his lightsabers. Don't see why he would want them back.
Is it so hard to fathom that hermit luke don't give a fuck about the galaxy/rebelllion/jedi/lightsabers anything anymore?

>He hates the jedi

Yes, that's why I'm telling you to kys. It's OOC for Luke.

Because in that scene he don't give a shit about Mary Sue and in the others scenes they are humilliating Luke

I don't understand how that would destroy anything. When ships go to hyperspace in Star Wars they're effectively dropping out of real space. Han even explains this in the OT, that they can't jump without co-ordinates or they might materialise inside a planet or asteroid when they drop out of it, implying that they're moving through something other than real space and having no effect on it.

I don't normally get mad about stuff like that in Star Wars because it's not meant to be hard sci-fi, or even sci-fi at all for that matter, but the lack of logical internal consistency is killing me. It's like whoever made and signed off on this film never actually watched any of the previous ones.

Yeah that's the deus ex machina you're so mad about. Not the random orphan kid on jakku is magically the greatest jedi ever without any training lel. After all who needs training anyway just feel with it. The power was always inside you.

here you go user

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS THE OTHER SHIPS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DESTROYED BY DEBRIS FROM THE BIG SHIP.

AND YES, EVERY SINGLE ONE IS DESTROYED.

And people say JJ is the hack. Rian literally ignored every single plot point and build up in TFA.

youtube.com/watch?v=4es9IYwdFbM

Wrong webm. He'res the right video

Did the ship that kamikaze'd the Supremacy get destroyed too?

... they died, right? Please at least tell me they weren't retarded enough to have them live after that.

He has to throw it over his shoulder so that le porgs can jump on it.

> I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND NOT HELP OUT
is luke /ourguy/?

Nobody in my theater laughed at this and it was full of normies grouping up and taking photos of themselves sitting down during the trailers so they were a lively bunch but the jokes fell flat every time.

It's unknown but assumed that yes, they did die.

>Map to the first Jedi Temple

youtube.com/watch?v=HdKestv7-gg&feature=youtu.be

Wrong video, here's the right video.

Who's ready for punished Phasma to return half burned?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYbYoaBrXpU

Wriong again, here's the real one

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513352731914.webm

It genuinely seems as though Rian was just trying to fuck over JJ as hard as he could

my friend wants to know who the lady in the picture is, its for science

>audience laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc

They could have done it better by having him simply drop the lightsabre, not throw it over his shoulder. Drop it, then the camera shows it landing in deep sand or whatever as Luke's feet walk away from it in the background. Symbolic without being stupid.

The writers either know precisely what they're doing (saying 'fuck you' to the canon and the fans of the canon) or they are entirely clueless (they think they're being witty and original in a Tumbler kind of way).

Fuck this shit. I'm sick of thoughtless stupidity like this.

Yoda would have done literally the same thing if Luke brought his old lightsaber to him

oh my god EEW will have a filed day with this movie

wait, what the fuck.

>THIS IS THE FIRST SCENE IN THE MOVIE.

It's literally not though

The first scene was arguably even more slapstick, fucking PRANK CALLING a Sith apprentice in the middle of a dogfight

>jumping to lightspeed makes you an unstoppable slug
>no realized you could do this until now
>implying people wouldn't be lining up to be the one to allah akbar a giant spaceship

>throws lightsaber
>"so how's your sex life?"

The lightsaber did not vanish you fucking idiots, Midichlorians took it

fuck dis white boy shittt nigga

If Luke is so anti-Jedi now, why is he still dressing like a Jedi?

those are farmers robes. Didnt you see the pictures of him milking the space cow?

Wow, user delivered for once.

hahahahhaahhahhaha

The ship splits apart like star killer's beam.

Would insert my penis in

damn daisy looks like DAT?

this is jarringly stupid, I wasn't prepared

Why didn't they just lightspeed into the Death Star?

Why the fuck did he call it a laser-sword lol.

That's like a soldier who has constantly called his gun an Assault Rifle to one day call it an Offense Carbine.

The light saber is the patriarchy
BRAVO KATHLEEN

>luke throws away the lightsaber
>yoda burns the scrolls
>Han killed, Luke killed, Leia to be killed in Ep. 9
I'm gonna go with the "fuck everyone who ever loved star wars before now" option

Why didn't Sheev just light speed into Yuzhaan Vong?

Do they not know that the Fischer died?
Keep Leia but kill Luke?
Or is Leia going to take over Luke's body?

Why they don't make non-tripulated projectiles that can jump into hyperspace and use them always?

hi disney shill, get you disney buck did ya, theres a good mouseling

but then it wouldn't be a RAUNCHY and litty Marvel film loser. How many billions has your movies made? Oh that's right, 0. so stfu.

Came here to post it

let's say for one second that what Han said was BS and that you could hit something at lightspeed.
This would make lasers and shit fucking useless.
Are people telling me that NONE of the waring factions devised a lightspeed missile? FUCK! Am I taking crazy pills?

YES!
No one realizes yet how fiction breaking this one act of idiocy is. This kills the franchise.
Not fucking Luke milk
Not super leia space wizard
This.

>ship has to accelerate to hyperspeed
>hits an object before this happens
>means this particular trick can only be used at close range
>doesn't work with small ships or missiles because "muh deflector shields"
Literally all they'd have to say. I can't believe people are sperging out so hard about something that can be handwaved so easily in a fucking space fantasy series.

>*audience laughs*

Fuck Disney. Star Wars has sunken so low it now has the same release schedule and artistic integrity of capeshit.

so.... Why didn't they?
>Deflectors are down!
That's all they had to say... but they didn't... They didn't because they thought that you're too stupid. They thought that you would just accept it.
It was so easy to explain away... but they didn't. It's a direct insult to your intelligence.

>TFA makes us go through 2 hours of plot to GET LUKE SKYWALKERS LIGHTSABER
>immediately throws it away in his first scene
>"HURR WATS THE ISHOO JUS DURN UR BRAYN OFF"