lol shut off your mind it's cool dude heh

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1bky7
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's science fiction
I thought its defenders were calling it "science fantasy" now

>its the Force, dude.
Not too familiar with Soywars universe, but cant only jedis use the force? Wasnt Leia just a regular ol human and not a jedi?

what's unbelievable about it

You'll believe lightning coming out of people's hands and ghosts but moving yourself through space is too much?

Heh this one thing that worked well and came off fine happened so that makes this really stupid thing alright too

You don't seem to understand what limits are. You must be a drug addict.

>"that's not how the force works" t. Han Solo

in one move, you blow her the fuck out, solidify your meme status, and redeem Jonah Hill

Leia becomes a Jedi in a lot of the expanded universe stuff, which D*sney claims they weren't using, but since they needed to fill a plot hole they looked to the EU.

>it's science fiction

Leia uses the force in ESB to sense that Luke is in danger and hanging from the underside of Cloud City. It's not just Jedis and Siths who can use it.

Dude just turn your brain off it's cool lol it's just scifi nerd shit anyway lmao get laid loser

It's the Force dude, that's why muggles can't see Hogwarts neither.

So is "The Force" just basically a macguffin?

You knock out in 15 seconds in the vacuum and Leia was in space long enough to suffer serious injuries. Actually it's even worse because Leia knocks out and then gets her consciousness back, summons up strength to use the force with zero training and flies across space which is something that no one else does in canon.

I fucking love science me.

streamable.com/1bky7

Bravo Rian

Exactly this, fuck them

It's space fantsy opera, always has been

It's literally a plot device at this point.

>it's science fiction
>heaven forbid something unrealistic happen

>Lol just turn your brain off
It reminds me of this garbage as well

Um wow that guy in GOT can be fat because it's fantasy and dragons and magic and shit dude. It's just fantasy and I'm not trying to excuse bad writing

>it's science fiction
>who cares if something illogical happens
xDDD

Why do I hate faggots like this so much

Lol internal logic is for faggots!

It's TOO intelligent that's why Sup Forums hates it.

Because they use it as an excuse for awful writing

>look her up
>it's a tranny
Why am I surprised?

i can accept the magical flying through space but how could she breathe and how did her body not get fucked up by the vacuum of space?

It used to be. Now it's literally magic that anyone can use extremely well if they're born with it.

Nowhere has it ever been said in anything Star Wars that people can fly through space. Why the fuck would the ships exist if they could do that

It's literally space magic
It always has been dipshit, not defending this new movie but you're a moron

why are they trying to turn a simple fun adventure series based on the work of joseph cambell that was done in a way that it could be universally understood into a feminist propaganda film?

>heaven forbid something unrealistic happen

You mean like a woman kissing John boyega?

>what's unbelievable about it

She got blown up (instant death or severe injuries) and ripped out of the ship into space which is a vacuum (instant death) and very very cold (very quick death)
She wakes up, discovers she is a master force user and literally flies back to the ship. She then sleeps it off for a few hours to make a full recovery

There is suspension of disbelief and there is complete asspulling bullshit just for a 'cool' scene that turned into full on cringe

this criticism will always make me lol

"No"

So I guess we're just led to assume that connection to the force is on a conscious and subconscious level and that the force provides some sort of armor, evasion and shield against outside forces. The Force would just protect Leia from the dangers of a vacuum by applying precise pressure. Which assumes Leia knows about atmospheric pressure.

Which would be nice if subconscious usage and force armor was ever hinted to at all in the movies.

It's atrocious writing and "The Force" was always a bad writing excuse. Space magic and all that, just vague enough to cover the bases, but specific enough to make it unique. Just be glad it's not old EU where Luke would crush star destroyers on the other side of the galaxy or people throw stars around like they're fucking baseballs. Or shit like Force Healing being a dark side of the force talent.

>The Force is unrealistic
>The Force is female
>Females are unrealistic
Based

>samefagging this hard

>if its fiction and in space its science fiction!
t. brainlet

With comments like that, I actually want to import more Nazis.

From the sound of it the only people who really love this are people who were never into Star Wars.

>entire scene in ESB dedicated to Yoda teaching that the Force doesn't have limits
>there has to be limits now

the absolute state of Sup Forums: weebs with power level autism

Oh, so that's why this movie was terrible. Why are cunts such talentless hacks?

What the fuck whole Sup Forums page catalog ridden with star wars. Rogue one not even worse like this.

Exactly why it's going to go on to become the most successful Star Wars movie of all time. A bunch of greasy, disgusting misogynistic nerds had seized control of the franchise and this is a movie for the people, not the alt-right dregs of society.

Why do women pretend to like Star Wars?

rogue one is a spin-off
I'd imagine when the Han Solo movie comes out no one will really care as much as TLJ and TFA. That is, unless the movie bombs hard or gets 30% on RT or something

A vacuum isn't instant death, it takes like 5 minutes to kill you. But you knock out in 15-30 seconds and unless someone rescues you, then you're dead. If the exposure to the void doesn't kill you, then you just suffocate to death.

The bridge explosion should have outright vaporized her or turn her into fine red mist. Or make sure she's covered in shrapnel and dust. But I guess the force is female so she just took the explosion to the face with zero scratches and an untorn dress.

To this day i still have morons who tell me about lead-lined fridges.

>Doesn't allow women to have opinions
>Wonders why no one will touch his disgusting body that's as ugly outside as it is inside

I'm gay

it was never science fiction. space soap

Wew

> Using homosexuality to deflect from being a disgusting individual

It didn't work for Spacey and it won't work for you. Worse still, you're setting the LGBTQI+ cause back by decades.

Why are cunts so terrible at arguing?

>rest of the series explains there are limits
>even if you are your own limitations
Hmmmmmmm

>LGBTQI+JSHEBFIS%JSOQUVXY^LANXIW

It's LGBTQI^n now fyi, dinosaur

Because nobody wants to fuck them anymore so they have to nag people who want nothing to do with them out of spite

>never into Star Wars and believed they were
ftfy

Ok brainlets, listen.

See this is where you can tell the people who are writing the new movies don't understand the old ones.
Star Wars was made to be a medieval fairy tale World War 2 samurai Flash Gordon western.

Everyone who spends a while critically analyzing Star Wars can see the Death Star is a big impractical liability, but the Evil Lord has to have a big impenetrable castle. Everyone can work out that X-Wings and TIE Fighters should be piloted by Droids instead of being repaired by them, and everyone can see that there's no point in having a fleet or a Death Star or performing the trench run when you can just kamikaze a medium-sized freighter into a planet or a base at lightspeed.

The point is that you shouldn't be critically analysing the technical accuracy of the film, you should be watching breathlessly to see whether or not the farm boy's friends can help him survive the dark lord samurai German fighter ace on his tail.
Disney's dumbass writers think they're being clever by making carie fisher be superwoman, or by having relativistic kill vehicles vaporize a superior fleet but they're actually shattering the illusion, because the second you start thinking in terms of "is that even possible?" you realise that none of it makes sense. Then you comb the movie as if it was a historical documentary, trying to piece together a explanation, like a retard. Its done so badly that audiences end up laughing in confusion rather than gazing in awe. It doesn't help that the whole scenario is so hamfisted and irrelevant to the plot that you wonder why they included it in the first place.

I'm never going to see another movie like this get made in my lifetime, am I?

Pathetic, truly pathetic. Go back to Sup Forums no one wants you here (or anywhere in the world).

@starwars seriously what toys are you buying after this? The answer is none. My daughter doesn’t want the toys and my boys don’t connect to any of these characters.

Really makes you think

they rely almost exclusively on group consensus to form opinions and justify their positions

>reddit spacing

That scene was so stupid that it became amazing. Nothing wrong with it.

The Force can...

>I: immaculately conceive a messiah
>II: conceal the intent of an evil mastermind from a council of masters
>III: allow a master to transcend mortality through spirituality
>IV: achieve the impossible by relying on instinct
>V: grant enlightenment by understanding the relationship between all life
>VI: be mastered by vesting faith in the faithless
>VII: "but you can't win a swordfight unless you do X number of flips in a swamp or have an explicit scene showing you lifting rocks
>VIII: also, please don't imply acts of apparent sacrifice are meant to inspire"

wow, criticism really took a weird turn when numales had to start to pretend to like star wars

Well it takes training to use it well, but since Luke and Leia were the children of the most force sensitive guy ever, they are both also very powerful in the force, so something as simple as "he's behind you and a little down" could probably happen to Leia even with no training

>IT'S JUST SCI-FI BRUH! AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT!
Thanks GoTG!

Okay Mouseketeer. You sure sound like you've read, played and watched a lot of the series. You're not a shitter talking trash

You have to understand that Rian Johnson has deep ties in the film critic community, including the person in OP's cap. They're all in the tank for him. Online film criticism never had its GamerGate moment to get them to knock off the incestuousness and back-scratching.

Star Wars has never been considered science fiction by anyone familiar with the genre which is why women who only care about it now because "muh Marey Sue" believe it to be so.

>proven wrong with iconic moments from the entire film series, on the film board, with and without Lucas
>"Disney sh-shill!"

you tried

>very cold
Yeah, space is like 3 Kelvins, but it's not like being thrown into a vat of liquid nitrogen, because radiating away heat in vacuum is very slow compared to transferring heat to another substance.

You're still trying

3K is your minimum, it can go far higher obviously depending on where you are. Vacuum in the territory around earth can range from 170K to about 400K

done now. your responses are too short and transparent

(You) have to go back.

God damn your pic related gets me hard

it's all bro science...

Sorry. I've been up all night shit posting. I'm running on fumes.
I'll sleep now. I have shit to do tomorrow. Pleasant posting, m8. I hope you get better taste soon.

I've been arguing with women constantly on here, haven't I?

I've also noticed that exaggerated posting style with the anti-pol spergs on here, but I assume those are just soyboys. Soyboys have the same typing style as women.

They usually have a whole order of white knights to defend them.

>Dude lmao lazer swords
>Dude lmao planet destroying lazers
>Dude lmao space magic lets you do whatever lol
>Dude lmao jar jar binks
>Dude lmao podracing
>Dude lmao space politics
FUCKING DISNEY STAR WARS IS RUINED CAUSE IT'S NOT REALISTIC ENOUGH

>I can't discern between breaking realism and a break in internal consistency

"I like it so it must be too smart to be a real Star Wars film."

nice ego.

that person is so fucking dumb

I bet they can produce a lot of force.

Jus turn ur brain off xD didn't you see the cute porg porgs haha it's not meant to make sense! It's a movie dummies it was ten/ten best movay no thinking good distraction

>Space politics
>Unrealistic
Nani?

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

Priscilla Page is one of those “nerds are toxic” invasive cunts that voice moronic opinions about things and then pisses “her” pants when someone dares criticize her. She’s Brianna Wu-lite. The only reason she’s saying this on twitter is to bait guys that didn’t like it so she can come up with a snarky “lol nerdbois are so fragile” comment to get Andy Richter and Patton Oswalt to retweet.

It's an obese Asian so it's not like she's in a better condition desu

The sister that dies at the start looked much better, even if we don't even get to look much of her. Sad!

>space politics
>with jar jar binks
>realistic

You'll eat any kind of shit won't you?

>internal consistency
>jar jar binks in any timeline
Opinion discarded.

Samefag.
Why does ribbit ribbit have such a hateboner for Jar Jar? He's in the movies for 5 minutes, at most.