When did you realize The Last Jedi was kino?

When did you realize The Last Jedi was kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Terrio#Filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruh

Fuck off little timmy memester

The choreography was awful
see

This looks like some kind of Lady Gaga music video

Well Luke dies so I aint seeing that shit. Fuck that nonsense

Snoke's throne room was a visual treat

ah liked duh predi pikshurs n colurs pur keno

when all the asspained spam started.

He doesn’t just die, he dies in the dumbest most unceremonious way possible, in a way that adds nothing to the story other than killing off a white male character

>Kylo plunges his blade in the ground a full second in advance to block the attack

why

i don't know why i thought he was going to make a noir type fedora flick
all my shitposting was planned around this and now i don't know what to do

>Comparing TLJ with Kurosawa
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When the webms of the full fight were posted. That made this movie become at least as ok as the Phantom Menace.

Hey there, Rian.

Why did the 3 guys Rey was fighting just run off-screen? Why did Ren randomly stab the floor?

so all those critics that hated snyder visuals love that shit in the last jedi?

what did he mean by this?

Tarkosvky influence

even the broom boy ending is simmilar to Stalker ending with the girl

Best part is how he dies. He just gives up and dies Padme-style.

The choreography in many of these scenes were just shit and I barely pay attention to that sort of stuff

Why the fuck does kylo ren sink his into the ground. And then the other fuck goes and hit against it. What the fuck. It's just awfully awkward

we're back to "it had a cool but pointless lightsaber fight so the film is good"

>When did you realize The Last Jedi was kino?
When I read a lot of negative things about it on reddit

Yoda pretty obviously hints at Luke becoming a force ghost, and will more than likely be in the next movie.

Snyder apes his visuals from comics(anti-art)
Star shit apes its visuals from actual art(although imo Kurosawa was the Bay of his time)

Woah

Zack snyder influence

and why after he stuck his sabre in the floor did crimson guard just run up and deliberately hit the sabre, rather than Kylo's exposed head

looks like Marilyn Manson video

why yes

Pretty much

What is the strategic value of plunging your sword in to the ground?

where does the alien milk one come from

When did you realize OP is a shill?

snydermind

>Luke’s confrontation with Kylo on the red-salt tarmac only hints at the shock of bloodshed, and the centerpiece skirmish between Supreme Leader, Kylo, and Rey — the film’s visual highpoint — features only rote gymnastics. You cannot have seen any Chinese martial arts or Zack Snyder movies if you are impressed by this. Johnson’s backdrop is a stunning red cyc wall that goes up in flames, revealing nothing. Psyche.

The floor is now lava
But only this little part

Luke's final sunset was kino.

Rest was LITERALLY shit.

There is none, it's because it looks 'cool'. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the choreographed fight.

Kagemusha

Kurusawa

Snyder's BvS had more influences of classical culture than you can ever hope to grasp. Fucks sake the man was in classical arts before studying film.

>most unceremonious way possible
this is the most deceitful and retarded post ever made on Sup Forums. congratulations. his death scene was paramount to an apotheosis

>all 3 guards Rey was fighting run away after she hits the ground
>an absolute madman comes out of nowhere and just runs past Ren, possibly punching him, before running away
>Ren plunges his saber into the floor for no reason
>the next guard fucking aims for Ren’s saver when he could have stabbed his defenceless body
Bravo Johnson

>tfw the writer of Justice League is writing IX

>Kurosawa was the Bay of his time

>disney hack tv directors continually ripping off visuals from other, better movies but doing each one far worse than the original

>Snyder's BvS had more influences of classical culture than you can ever hope to grasp. Fucks sake the man was in classical arts before studying film.

>How does that guy block the lightsaber with his gauntlets, only to get impaled? Can the lightsaber penetrate the armor or not? The film isn't even consistent on this point.

Absolutely Kurosawian.

whoa kino confirmed?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

*writer of BvS
JL was entirely rewritten to remove almost all Terrio influence. His dialogue is pleb repellant.

>tfw capeshit spilling into star wars

>greentext
Reaction image.jpg

BASED

>Implying that's any better

>red background
>black silhouettes
MEANWHILE
>TLJ
>red background
>red silhouettes
really makes you think

>gets stabbed in the ribs (obvious Jesus reference)
What did they mean by this? Was Snoke the chosen one (aKa Darth Vader)? Maybe the one that died in the prequels was just an astral projection

I've got some news for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Terrio#Filmography

There are armors resistant to slashing but not stabbing. Not 100% sure how it would translate to energy based weapons but as long as it's consistent in universe that their armor stops slashes but not thrusts, then I see no issue.

>His dialogue is pleb repellant.
Fucking LOL

*in the original trilogy
He couls also have been a ghost in this one. Resurrection is also a Jesus theme.

>You cannot have seen any Chinese martial arts or Zack Snyder movies if you are impressed by this.
kek

He got stabbed in the kidneys you dumb mutt

this tweet

The choreography was garbage & fucking slow motion has no place in Star Wars, this isn't the Matrix

Im surprised so many people are okay with slow motion even though these movies are suppose to be closer to the OT yet are using shit Matrix popularised in 99

it looks aesthetic af. Armond would say that it is "full of kinetic intensity"

Aww, red guy tried to save his friend from getting killed

>co-writer: jew jew abrams

So you don't get your legs swiped
Have you ever seen a samurai film? fucking pleb

>Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. (John 19:34)
Well the verse doesn't specify.

>“Someone like Jean-Luc Godard is for me intellectual counterfeit money when compared to a good kung-fu film.”

>white male character

Who gives a fuck about that? What's insulting is what they have done to Luke's character, his death just made it worse when they totally destroyed what he represented.

>Art is arbitrary
possibly the only word more offensive than "subjective"
god fucking damnit

Alright son find a cliff very fast you need to jump off it

I better not hear Mike & Jay bring up the "cool lightsaber" fights to try & defend this shitfest after they bashed the prequels for their reliance on lightsaber fights.

>shoves his saber intro the ground, JUST SO the guard can hit it while it's in that position
so bad

He means snoke numbnuts

Only watch Kagemusha Criterion Collection version. Fuck movie censorship.

he heard spinning was a good trick

if you thought his "death" was unceremonious you were fucking asleep

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do they hit lightsabers?

lol

God this choreography is terrible. It makes the retarded saber spinning of anakin v obiwan look good

It's no worse than this

>better music
>characters we care about
>environment constantly changing
>literal fiery climax

>Tarkosvky

Holy fucking shit. You are right. This movie is LITERALLY COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA.

What Kurosawa film is that on bottom? Kagemusha?

Great standards you got there.

>Tarkovsky was a individualist and spiritualist and tended to hate communities in his movies
>got chased out by the soviets
>commie propaganda

>0•5 seconds of a 6 minute long fight
>compared to an entire scene of guards just running away from their enemy

Aside from the music your taste is shit

ROTS shills go to bed. Prequels were just as bad as sequels, go fuck yourselves.

this is nolan tier

Is this piece of shit even worth torrenting? I just want to see how that retarded Leia in space scene even comes about

Maybe they're retarded. Don't discriminate. Especially the one on the left... Poor little guy...

>I just want to see how that retarded Leia in space scene even comes about
Kylo Ren bombs the bridge on the ship she’s commanding, and she gets sucked into space. Just saved you a torrent there friendo

Thanks bro, just saved me two and a half hours