Ben Solo Skywalker aka Kylo Ren

>Daisy defeats him in the first movie
>Daisy defeats him in the second movie
>Loses to Luke Skywalker
>literally, literally everything he does in the film is a complete failure
>??

Why is he so weak? Why is he such a utter failure? No fucking seriously. Someone, justify his existence. He is the most poor excuse of a force user, period. Most shit character of the whole story.

Kylo is a shitty version of Jacen Solo.

He's Star Wars' Supreme Gentleman. He exists to be a joke. Problem is he's the final boss now.

Having him be firmly established as weaker than Rey in the first movie was a horrifically bad decision.

>Daisy defeats him in the first movie
He was shot with a Wookiee bowcaster and was full of conflict over killing Han.

>Daisy defeats him in the second movie
Huh?

>Someone, justify his existence.

He is meant to be turning a common Star Wars trope on its head. He is a "villain" who is constantly being seduced by the light. Only in the third movie will he truly be portrayed as the villain of the film.

I almost wish Leia had twins so Kylo would die after being a badass villain and Ben would be a resistance pilot (no Poe).

>you are neglected by mom and dad because ruling the galaxy more important for the than you
>they send you away for a lifetime with your uncle while you surely had some intentions in your life
>there is a voice in your head telling you your uncle is a shit person and he will surely do you something bad
>wake up to find him standing over you with a lightsaber ready to kill you

SUURE

;_;

Why did he even kill Snoke? Snoke made him the second most strongest man in the galaxy after himself and this is what he got? Vader did the same but Palpatine was trying to make Luke kill Vader and murdering someone who just ordered your execution makes sense but why did Kylo do that?

in the first film it was heavily implied that Kylo killed his own father to impress Snoke and he killed him like a fucking joke.

Now compare that to Anakin's story. Kylo is just a complete disaster tbqh.

>Huh?
Did you even watch the movie?

Yes this is a plot hole. Glad someone pointed it out

Remind me. I watched the movie. Either I have a really bad memory or you're retarded

When they fought for the lightsaber.

the fuck is Daisy?

The light-saber broke. It was a draw

That's the rule of two in action. The apprentice will always take over his master.

Dark side users are backstabbing cunts.

don't try to make sense of any of it
they just want to sell toys and further SJW-ology while they're at it

oh boo hoo
the chaotic ball of hatred and rage is occasionally blinded by his emotions and makes mistakes.

Sounds like a well rounded adversary for the cardboard Mary Sue to me.

The fact that she was able to match him, let alone didn't pass out like the sissy (and could've kill him), is the same as defeat.

That would be a much better dynamic than Poe, Finn and the new chink.

She literally reverses his mind rape and rips Anakin's lightsaber away from him with the force. She's more powerful than him.

>tfw the entire trilogy is about teenager Skywalker throwing a temper tantrum

He did it for the pussy.

She either recovered much quicker than him or wasn't knocked unconscious in the first place

Women have more midichlorians and a stronger connection to the force.

She's a fucking mary sue. At least Kylo has some depth of character.

Reminder that episode 9 will be released on the next presidential election day and both Kylo and Trump will win. Disney is playing a long troll game to prove that corporations always win.

Yes. Made no sense. He should have won the lightsaber fight. We knew there would be sequels.

A possible explanation is that it goes sith > jedi > sith so maybe the sith win this trilogy like the prequels.

That’s a retarded excuse. He killed Snoke out of a sense of morality and then Kylo becomes more evil than before.

He fell for the pussy.

It really feels like he has the main characters' arc.
>Starts weak, loses battles left and right
>Second movie is a build up that leads to a confrontation with his old mentor, but he gets no redemption
Might feel like that because he is the only character with an arc, so who knows

>replaced by a 5 year old boy in IX
yeah arc maaan

shit

We had literally hours between EP7 and EP8. The cynic in me says the boy is another red herring and EP9 will be just minutes after EP8.

I think it rhymes

It seems to me that he's doing an independent thing and wants to strike out on his own. He just wanted to do it with Rey's pussy in tow but that didn't work out because he has autism.

Fuck, Rey became OP af in those hours.

>gets no redemption

This is the weirdest thing, logically he would be redeemed, but it's like they are setting him up for failure on purpose because they are basic bitch writers who want to go back to good vs evil so their Mary Sue can "defeat the bad" in the end. He is obviously still conflicted though, so if he doesn't get redeemed I don't see the whole fucking point of his weakness/instabilty and conflict.

How is he weak though? Because the actress said so? I thought the way he rused Snoke into thinking hes going to kill Rey instead of him was pretty strong.

offtopic: wtf is 'calle'? Its the most often word in my captcha here.

>Why is he so weak?
Because women are more powerful than men. And that's why women everywhere are crying about being sexually assaulted and need to be protect by men from men but remember women are still stronger than men.

Literally how is he powerful?

he wanted to protect his waifu