youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DRONGO DROOOOF

>it's a Sup Forumsbaby thread

>Sup Forums keeps trashing TLJ
>this clip of the Simpsons trashing Trump will distract them
>only the alt-right could bash Nu Star Wars

What's with the overall art diraction? that doesn't look like The Simpsons at all

Thank god Disney bought them. Maybe they'll pump out a Simpsons CU or some shit hen end it all finally.

Fucking apes

You do realize most leftists (not liberals) think the Trump/Russia investigation is utter horseshit as well, right?

>monkey
>eating a banana
classic

>leftists
>not liberals

>The Simpsons hits a new low

I can't believe they're making fun of a Republican president, just like they did in a 21 year-old episode!

They made fun of everybody, now exclusively of the people in the right.

Post the one where the based kekistani gets caught by blacks and cries and apologizes as he takes off his nazi uniform.

This is the proof that we need. Proof that drumpf directly colluded with Putin to steal the election. Get ready for impeachment, Hitler!

>Fucking apes

Can't believe those savages punched a man who did everything in his power to provoke it.

This comes off as more as masturbation then parody.

The Simpsons can't get any lower

t. butthurt Sup Forumsbaby

>They made fun of everybody, now exclusively of the people in the right.

O RLY?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

S...

It makes me sick how much the Simpsons has fallen

>nigger assaults

sneed

I meant Simpsons, not SJWpson. Simpsons post 10 are something that defining an abomination would be an understatement.

Digits and Matt Groening dies in his sleep on Christmas night

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
>these are the "based Sup Forumsacks" who are going to win the "race war" and initiate the "day of the rope"

what the fuck happened to this show

>I meant Simpsons, not SJWpson.

Then why did you originally say "Simpsons now"?

>if I don't like you it's ok to assault you

wew lad

>he relaxed

Remember when Simpsons could be enjoyed by more than 50% of Americans? Fox is actively lowering the marketability of their biggest franchise with this shit, I sincerely hope Disney kills this off.

>making up your own narratives

who does the terrible trump voice

nah, that's just reddit jumping in the wagon

Niggers are raised in a very primal like tribal culture. These animals think brute force is the solution to most problems. This is why they die so soon in their own communities and why there are so many problems when they try to live next to civilized people.

Probably one of the Chinese children they had animate this excrement.

Its worse in some episodes

>Lisa draws a comic book based on her life because she's bored one day
>becomes a big hit and she becomes famous
>goes to conventions where there a bunch of Simpson's cameos from SJW female comic book writers
>they get kicked off the state for the upcoming "white men in comics panel"
>all the wymyn groan
I couldn't believe what I was seeing

>table

remove that too

Why not? Sup Forums pretty much advocates the same thing. Except instead of assault it's genocide. Also I don't know about you but if you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people AND choose to display your autism in public? You deserve everything you get.

>>making up your own narratives
>describe Sup Forums in 5 words

STOP, FUCK OFF OF MY Sup Forums, Sup Forums IS LEFT-WING SITE!

Are race wars and the day of the rope not well established Sup Forums tenets? Or have you based fucking high test anti-soys always wanted to peacefully coexist with PoC?

To be fair white people with dreadlocks are fucking faggots and usually flaming liberal pussies.

That's just out and out racist, this guy needs to develop some subtlety.

*kicked off the stage

>>if I don't like you it's ok to assault you
>wew lad
The idiot was wondering around for hours attempting to pick fights with passers-by. You'd be celebrating if it were the exact same scenario with a BLM getting punched by a white man. You don't have any answer to this comment so you'll just spew some generic meme putdown like" t.cuck" "t.jew" "t.soros "etc

>LE BASED LE BASED RACE WAR ROPE

God damn, this broke record schtick is cringe. No one talks like that.

>invented by white culture

Do retards think "white culture" invented everything?

see

And somehow I'm yet to see a "degenerate" assaulted

not everyone is a lefty or a drumpf dick sucker my dear Sup Forumsbrainlet

>It's ok to make fun of people's appearances if we don't like them
>still doing that dog joke

'white culture' to these people just means 'not black or vaguely brown'

OH NO...

OH NONONONONONO-

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

>these posts are made by the same people

Literally making up your own narrative now AND deflecting/advocating violence.

What more proof do you need that liberals are violent animals? This is more proof that conservatives should start packing heat.

See and

Sup Forums wants to have a race war andgenocide niggers so what wrong with niggers punching them

>I almost had to admit that my argument was bad but you triggered me by misappropriating my autistic nuspeak. Tough luck kid.

I expected them to make more Trump parodies and spoofs. We had a whole year of clusterfucks and this is the most they can come up with?

Freedom of speech bitch. I'm not white, but I'd slam his assulter into the ground and beat his skull into the pavement. I'm 6'3 as well you Manlet.

Advocating for it isn't illegal, call me when they break any actual laws, like that nigger there.

>Literally making up your own narrative now AND deflecting/advocating violence.
>Be Nazi walking around race baiting
>Get punched by black dude for LARPing as a Nazi
>IT'S AWL DEM LIBRULS FAULT :,((((

nazis don't believe in freedom of speech tho

What argument was bad? You are literally just copying and pasting random counter arguments you read elsewhere and are trying to piece together a response.

Oh no, we've got a badass over here. Ever notice how every Sup Forumsbaby talks big but whenever they meet up or protest it's always short, squat little brown men?
>I'm not white
That's the only part I'll believe.

>White People invented houses

>Except instead of assault it's genocide. Also I don't know about you but if you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people
WTF are you talking about? When has an internet forum ever genocided anyone? Since when were college-aged conservatives responsible for killing millions of people? You sound like one of those fags in school that gets caught doing a bad thing that the other kids were doing and then you try to make excuses as to why it's fine because you're doing it. Attacking people over what's on their clothes is retarded savage behavior

how is a white polo shirt a "white supremacy uniform"?
i dont get it

Violence is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
Read, subhuman.

>The Simpsons

lol they did tho with that car crash thing but yeah it was insignificant just like them

You're supposedly not white but you'd attack a man who lashed out at a literal Nazi who'd provoked the confrontation? Sure thing.

why the love for black people user?

>>these posts are made by the same people
If you're so embarrassed to share bandwidth with braindead morons why do you keep visiting Sup Forums?

Yes, sweety, in the same way, not everyone who hates left-wings is a white Sup Forumstard, my dear dicklet

I don't give a fuck. Like I said, I'm not white, but I'd smash your skull if you tried a random assault. If you're man enough to swing you better be man enough to take an ass whoopin too.

>Be Amerilard
>Punch a guy because the guy punched a Nazi and that triggers you
>someone calls the cops
>Cops shoot everyone involved dead
>Cop gets off Scot free
FREEDUMB

>Millionaires bash other millionaires for not sending money to help Puerto Rico, while not sending money to help Puerto Rico and asking the common man to do it instead

>DEY MAEG FUN OF MAH LE MAGA DADDY TWUMPY DEY BIG MEENY DEY R TERERIZT MAHM CAL DA BALICE... MAHM... MAHM WUD IZ LE BAZED BLAGG MAN DOOEN TO YUO IN DADDY DAT ISN'T LE MAGA DADDY TWUMPY'S BEDD????

Kill yourselves for voting for that kike parasite in the first place you legitimate brainlets.

>window is removed despite the earliest examples of glass being in Africa

Really boggles my noggin.

Him sleepy

POO
POO
POO
POO
POO

itt

The argument is whether or not Sup Forums likes to spout off about race wars and the day of the rope, which is factually correct. Just fucking look at Sup Forums for a few mintues and you'll see. Good job inventing a little strawman scenario for me, too. Based pede doing mental gymnastics so he can imagine a situation where he's not flat out wrong.

And the guy was arrested. How many violent leftists faced charges?

who's the the guy on the right supposed to be?

>protests

I don't go to that shit, because I'm a successful person.

Bashing liberal skulls would be fun though.

what's the context of this picture

[citation needed]

all the ones that cought?

>Bashing liberal skulls would be fun though.

Stop pretending to be retarded, you know damn well what I meant. I said it once and I'll say it again, If you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people AND choose to display your autism in public you deserve everything you get. And I'm not talking about conservatards dipshit.

you're right. telling someone they can't wear their own hair in a certain way because of their race is very racist.

It invented what you're posting from and the how, the everything you use to comment about it, including the keyboard and the mouse.

Sup Forums meeting

>And the guy was arrested. How many violent leftists faced charges?

Many of them as you could see if you googled.

>I'm a successful person
>arguing about the actions of the most pathetic people on earth on the wrong board on Sup Forums
Haha sure.
>Bashing liberal skulls would be fun though.
I'm sure that's what the stormtrooper in that video thought too.

Were they making windows out of it?