Sup Forums and Sup Forums with Sup Forums influence

Sup Forums and Sup Forums with Sup Forums influence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNyDcI0nmE0
timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/126569581745/the-ties-to-time-bokan-101-dalmatians-cruella-de
timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/126488284221/the-ties-to-time-bokan-old-timey-villains-and
timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/121169808686/the-end-credits-of-itadakiman-is-a-homage-to-the
nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/interview_hideki_kamiya_on_the_wonderful_101_bayonetta_2_and_working_with_nintendo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forumsa/g/i/n/a/
&
Sup Forumsck/s/

A thematic crossover thread? Why, soitenly!

The bottom two choices made me jizz.

Especially Sly.

My nigga

While Sly Cooper was a great cartoony game, inFamous 1 & 2 were great cape inspired games
Is Sucker Punch Sup Forums in vidya form?

It's like Christmas came early.

Where is top right from? I've seen it more often than not

Who's Lucky here?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It's kind of cute and good, but its fandom is co-opted by the worst cross-section of teenage weebs, 2deep4u mahou shoujo fans, and yurifags.

One of the things I loved about F-zero X was it's amazingly terrible 90's comic book ascetic. None of the later games managed to have as memorable art direction, even if GX was graphically superior in every way.
I know Captain Falcon was based off of Judge Dredd, but in retrospect I find it incredibly odd that a Japanese game didn't go for the standard anime look. I've always wondered how that came about.

>its another Sup Forums wants to talk about video games and anime but not use their respective boards episode
this shant end well

Is Skullgirls completely dead for good?

>terrible
What, dude?

At least until Indivisible comes out.

They're working on an rpg now

That sucks. It was fun. I still remember the salt when Beowulf won the waifu wars

>that
>terrible
F-Zero X actually had the best character design in the series. The 3D polygon models for everyone in GX were awkward as fuck, even if it was otherwise the better game. Lots of characters, like Kate Alen were hot in X but ugly in GX.

Also, need I mention how pic-related was inspired by Western superheroes and cartoons like The Incredibles?

This whole thread is me.

To be fair the prototype thread here was 10 times better than one in Sup Forums, same with classic yu-gi-oh thread

It's "done", not "dead". Skullgirls: Second Encore is officially complete and won't get any actual new content until an eventual sequel, but they still tinker with the beta version every few weeks, so they've hardly abandoned the game, they're just busily working on their new one.

Oh man, I love this game. I dunno if it was received well or not, but I had a lot of fun with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNyDcI0nmE0
We can talk about BAD versions of this, if you'd like.

They should've made animated shorts and/or comics too

Why isn't anyone talking about this
That was amazing

I wish, but they had no time or money for it; after getting fucked over by Konami they ended up barely breaking even. Lab 0 literally made no net profit from Skullgirls when all was said and done, even including merchandise and rereleases. If the Indiegogo campaign for Indivisible hadn't taken off, the studio would've shut down.

what the fuck that shark

Well, I do love me some witches.

Nigga Wonderful 101 is an obvious Toku and early anime homage

>Also, need I mention how pic-related was inspired by Western superheroes
Please don't say that you think Power Rangers is a western creation.

I don't know how Trigger does it.

No, my boner for peacock is still alive and well.

Surprisingly good

They had a limited physical edition not too long ago.

timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/126569581745/the-ties-to-time-bokan-101-dalmatians-cruella-de
timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/126488284221/the-ties-to-time-bokan-old-timey-villains-and

Added bonus:
timebokanturnip.tumblr.com/post/121169808686/the-end-credits-of-itadakiman-is-a-homage-to-the

oh god I tried to forget this

Look at the art style. The proportions of the characters are very Western cartoon-ish, like Wind Waker was. Not only that, but there's lots of other little touches there that are taken from Western superheroes, like the insignia of not only the W101 but each individual member of the team and stuff like Will Wedgewood's name and secret identity obviously being a shout out to alliterative names and secret identities like Peter Parker or Clark Kent.

I mean, OBVIOUSLY, much of the inspiration was from Japanese toku like Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, and so on, but there's a real Western influence as well.

>Western cartoon-ish
>Wind Waker

Except I'm not wrong, you fucking moron.

nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/interview_hideki_kamiya_on_the_wonderful_101_bayonetta_2_and_working_with_nintendo

>Kamiya: For example, with Viewtiful Joe, the aesthetic was sort of this comic style — he was really muscular and riffing off the style that you see in things like Hellboy from Mike Mignola. There was an emphasis in the aesthetic on thick black strokes, and definitely this American comic, a little bit more adult-focused, darker aesthetic in it. With Wonderful 101 at first, while not exactly like the style in Viewtiful Joe, the trend was going in that darker direction.

God, you people are retarded.

Time to fap

There's a specific artist that inspired the look and the way that they barely change expressions, but I don't real who they were.

Comments about the artist is also where the line 'Nightmare eyes' comes from I think.

dont have any Sup Forums influenced Sup Forums

do have Sup Forums with hidden Sup Forums

>Wind Waker isn't mentioned anywhere in the entire article

Stay mad, moron.

I was making a comparison, which was a completely fair and justified one considering that character design between the two is very fucking similar. Do you have eyes, friend?

Is this Major Lazer?

Yep

What does Madoka have to do with Sup Forums?

i don't understand. what Sup Forums infuence does don't starve have?

Darkest Dungeon shamelessly rips off Mignola's style. I love it.

God, has their ever been a game that does such a good job conveying intensity and raw impact without actually animating anything?

>PSG
my man

I guess it's about graphic style of the game.

I love Beo mainly because as a big wrestling fan, the references and him calling spots during the fights made him be the best part of that game.

I still haven't really seen much hype/coverage for indivisible :/

Barafag detected