>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA&index=1&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Thrawn

FUCK SAND

Anyone working on new fan fiction?

The guy on the right looks a bit like Io Fleming

Detergent and magma?

>yfw sand gets in your shoe

>tfw Han probably always wanted to get the Millenium Falcon back to give to his son

i'm excited for this, just to get some visuals for one of my favorite Star Wars stories

Very anxious about if/how they show Jude's death

I hope the sex scene is hot. It had a nice tenderness to it in the book.

Based on a discussion earlier, I decided to start a project I thought of nearly two years ago. I'm converting all the short stories from jpg to text (software is way more accurate than I had worried), cleaning them up, and then eventually I hope to format and make myself a print copy.

When I get them cleaned up I'll probably first drop them all in a google doc. Is this something that anyone else would be into for me to share here? Or is it just my own personal autism?

You're doing god's work user.

This is absolutely a welcome effort

Cool, glad there's some interest. I'll probably take it leisurely, but even at just one short story a day while I watch Netflix, it should only take about two weeks. And let's be honest -- I'm probably gonna go full autist and do it in just a few days.

idk what the next step will be though. Even if I included the longer short stories -- Bottleneck, Mercy Mission, and Levels of Power -- there's probably not a whole lot of pages, since the Insider stories are so short. Ultimately it'd be cool to have a full-size hardcover to match the regular novels, but who knows.

So what are the chances of a mando presence in episode 8 or 9? For as popular as they are I'm surprised they didn't show a random mando bounty hunter or two in episode 7.

Has the story of how and when Han lost the Falcon been told anywhere yet?

youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

Posting keks and fun

Nope. The only things that take place after Aftermath are Poe comic (no Han at all) and Bloodlines (Han is barely in it).

>And here we see the rare Double Gran in its natural environment

It's not an amazing design but I already like it more than the multitude of "lumpy earth-toned frog thing" aliens we saw in TFA.

Was anyone else annoyed with this scene? The Deathtroopers were doing fine until they ran into Captain Asian Aimbot. Then they started stumbling around like drunks and their blaster bolts were flying sideways out of their blasters.

he was one with the force and the force was with him

So basically par for the course for Storm Troopers?

I've read Bloodline and know that It's after. Thanks though. Didn't know if it was addressed as part of Wendig's books which I have no intention of ever touching since the first one was painfully bad or something. Kind of bothers me actually, it seems somewhat important to talk about.

He was an asian poweerd up by the death of his monk best friend. What did you think was gonna happen?

Can't argue with satanic trips

GREY JEDI

So Kylo looked like Vader in a New Hope, he looks like EP3 Anakin now, and Rey looks like Obi in EP2. Does this mean Kylo is going to be little Ani in Episode 9,

MAXIMUM POTTERY

>It IS you....

>Are you an angel?

3rd user that would be very grateful of your work

nope, crusty oldman Jar-Jar is going to show up in Ep 9 to round out pottery

No memeing or irony I would legit love this.

>nu-canon manga

Taking guesses on BF2 launch heroes

>PT
Yoda
Obi Wan
Anakin (or maybe Mace?)
Maul
Grievous
Jango (only because we've seen Slave 1 on Kamino, don't lose all hope Dookufags)

>OT
Luke
Han
Leia
Vader
Palpatine
Boba

>ST
Rey
Finn
Poe
Kylo Ren
Phasma
Probably a TLJ villain

wouldn't it make sense to add the bounty hunters from the first game in they already have the assets

Makes more sense to keep them as DLC again.

Hell, they can probably touch up the textures and reuse them for the prequels.

Luke won't die in the ST because Yoda said he'd live to be 900 and we all know they take the OT as literal gospel to imitate and build from

>Kind of bothers me actually, it seems somewhat important to talk about.
Download the audiobooks. Absolutely worth it.

well they did say no season pass so idk
seems like a waste not to seeing as they have 3 studios working on the game this time around

The trailer shows the Scarif space battle and Death Troopers, so I'm hoping Chirrut and Baze Malbus. Maybe Tarkin or Thrawn too. Also, if they do Clone Wars era Obi-Wan I'd like Old Ben as well.

I meant Han losing the Falcon is important, not the story in those shitty books. If anything important happens in them, I'll read the Wook. No audiobook, not even one read by Mark Hamill, can save that disaster.

Knights of Ren can't come soon enough.
Regardless of what they're like character wise, they should all be fun as fuck to play as on BF2.
Like, I understand why Jyn was chosen as the R1 hero but B I G G U N would be way more fun to play as.

900 years is also how long Disney would like to keep their Star Wars assembly line running.

I expected something like this

It's going to be at LEAST 4 heroes/villains per era

No way they're going to leave Chewbacca out again after the backlash last time.

Throw in Ahsoka/Ventress to PT, Chewie/Bossk to OT, and... And... Rose/Knight of Ren to ST?

that station didn't look like the shield gate to me it looked more like a ship yard the size is way off compared to rouge 1

We better get old hermit Luke. I sincerely doubt Ahsoka or any other cartoon character gets put in though.

>nothing can save that disaster
>implying the Wook isn't equally a disaster

I think Dice would be fucking obnoxiously stupid to leave Ahsoka out

wait, is lost stars getting a manga?

It objectively isn't. In no universe should a fan run wiki database be better written than an official published novel, but that is the sad, horrific reality here.

>Force plus gunslinger equals dead troopers

Kamille is a girl's name.

Well they've proven they are obnoxiously stupid so I wouldn't hold my breath on them including Ahsoka

EAfront 1 poured too much salt into one wound of mine.

Yep, someone posted the news a thread or so ago

I think it's simply a matter of literally every asset in the game being scanned in by photogrammetry and motion capture performers. The alien characters are even literally just scanned in from the old costumes and makeup. The cartoon characters would have to be completely added from scratch. Never gonna happen.

Define is trash. 0083 Rebellion is the better nu-canon manga

sweet

hope they don't skimp on the sex scene then. I want to see some sweet brown imperial tits.

Shame the Bryar pistol sucks in Battlefront. That pulse rifle on the other hand was OP as fuck.

This is a lie spouted by Dice when they needed excuses for their first Battlefront. A lot of their assets are were not scanned in.

Pro-tip, there are no real Clone Suits either. They're either modelling from scratch, or they had replicas built.

They can create a practical Ahsoka face model if they want to, and scan that in if they absolutely must. I'm sure they had to for Luke/Leia/Han's faces too.

the rof is sex

Yoda.

Chewbacca sure as shit didn't look scanned in, either

Not a lie in any way. You don't seem to know much about game development.

Chewbacca was scanned in, but the process couldn't make any sense of the fur so it just looks terrible.

Also wouldn't it be infinitely easier to add in CGI content from the prequels? The models are right there, just downscale them a little so consoles and PCs can handle them and you're done.

the sounds it makes just gets me so hard!
Bryar pistol was great in indoor maps and the smaller game modes. One shotting people felt so crunchy

If it's 4 heroes/villains for PT then that's Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Maul, Dooku, Jango & Grievous.
Ahsoka and Ventress MIGHT be DLC.

That's not possible. You can't just port that kind of thing into the game engine since it wasn't made with or for it, doesn't work that way.

I hate star wars, and I hate that it became a staple of Sup Forums. If I could, I would mow you all down with a chainsaw

>post credits epilogue of Episode IX
>we see a figure sitting in a dark room, lit up only weak wavering lamp on his table, his back turned to us
>he is writing
>in front of him, books, holocrons, datapads, stacks of paper
>suddenly, out of darkness on one side comes old Jar Jar
>on the other, Artoo and BB-8 roll into the light
>"And so, at last, the balance in the Force has been restored. At last, the Jedi have become the galaxy's enlightened and responsible guardians again." the mysterious figure says
>"...and yet this... this has only been the start of another adventure..."
>camera slowly pans around to reveal that the mysterious figure is George Lucas
>music swells
>George puts away the pen and the camera pans to reveal what he was writing
>it's a book, full of text, richly illustrated, with detailed maps and descriptions
>finally George closes the book and we see the title
>"THE JOURNAL OF THE WHILLS"

Whatever you say. Keep on thinking that Aftermath is the worst book ever written.

>friend

>best friend

I'd buy that these two fucked. Would make way more sense than anything else fangirls ship

People are talking about all the various TLJ leaks and trying to piece them together with the newest teaser.

BUT

If those leaks are real, how come this whole "time for the Jedi to end" thing was NOWHERE in ANY of the leaks (to my knowledge)

I've not heard of that, or anything remotely comparable to that regarding Luke and his arc.

Doesn't that destroy the credibility of most-if-not-all leaks? Or at the very least, show that they are as outdated as "Luke's hand floating in space" was?

I think the true story of The Last Jedi is still very much unknown to us.

It's possible that it disproves the leaks, though it's also possible that Luke gets talked out of it fairly quickly and his decision to end the Jedi isn't a major plot point.

Poor Chris Kattan...

Depends on what meaning you carry out of the "end of the Jedi".

Does it mean a literal end? No more Force sensitives taught in the ways of the Force? Or just that Luke just won't teach Rey in the Jedi way, opting for something different instead?

I don't really know where people get the idea that Luke is done with the Force altogether. His "it's so much bigger" line and the way it was said implies enthusiasm. Forget the past, forget the Jedi, there is so much more to the Force that we can learn.

I'm guessing it only comes into play at the beginning, with Luke being reluctant to train anyone but he finally gives in and starts training Rey.

Luke's part of the story is the least covered by the leaks. We know some stuff that has to happen early on in the film, and we know about stuff Finn does with Rose on Canto Bight. But where Luke fits into it we don't know.

The jedi ending bit is clearly two different audio clips mashed together too. It's just another layer of dumbass mystery box stupidity.

I still say that's a fucking terrible thing to do. In a film with that much rehash material having Luke cut close to Yoda is just fucking stupid, especially when the audience knows he'll just relent anyway.

I don't think Luke's "reluctant" phase will take long. Most of what we've seen in the trailer is from the first act, before Kylo and the KoR arrive on Ahch-to. When cut together with the Resistance plot, you'd esentially have to dance around Luke's reluctance, then do the Force vision, training, Jedi lore, the monster fight, Kylo's recovery and journey to the planet etc.

That's just a lot of stuff to unpack, especially since we know that Rey's training doesn't end with Kylo's arrival. You have to have the grand action scene and then more scenes with Rey and Kylo getting close before leaving Ahch-to.

I think Luke won't be screwing around for too long. "The Jedi must end" might be like a second scene with him, because we can see Rey's staff laying against the wall. He might invite her in, they talk, Luke explains that he doesn't want to repeat the Jedi's mistakes and then agrees to show her what he has learned on Ahch-to.

WTF

The screwing around at ALL is a mistake. We saw one jedi master go into exile when his order was destroyed, two now. Hell if we mine the EU there's about four or five of them by now. It's not an alien process or one we need to see again.

Brown fascist tits when?

After we see Captain Phasma's

Because it's a throwaway line for the trailer that means nothing in the movie.

i want to shoot the biggest gooiest load all over gwendoline christie's stupid face

and i dont know why

Face it, user, you're in love.

Obi Wan went into exile for very different reasons to Luke
Obi Wan had literally no other option than to hide in the desert and wait patiently for Luke to grow up into the saviour he was meant to be, Luke saw his life's work burn down around him (for the second time) because of a secret he'd kept and the pupil he'd trained
Obi Wan never stopped believing in the Jedi way, and went to his grave lying through his teeth to Luke to keep him on what Obi saw as the Jedi path
Luke abandoned the Jedi way after losing his apprentices, either to the Dark Side or to the massacre. He walked away from the entire galaxy over this crisis of faith
Trying to conflate the two is nonsense

Is she even human ?

pls be chiss