All Star Batman #9 Storytime

Turns out, the End of the Earth is the Whitehouse!

Read on...

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/04/19/all-star-batman-9-review/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dark Days
>Batman is now Trump

Fuck you, Snyder

Variant spoilers for the antagonist of this arc/issue, for those unspoiled.

Makes sense in hindsight.

I'll assure you, the main story isn't Dark Days...

that's a badass cover

>And this is not a Batman Story
I don't believe you

fuck, Jock is such a good artist I wish he did more work

Please refer to Batman #38 for a non-Batman story.

>Solipsism: the view or theory that the self is all that can be know to exist
fuck I hate googling words

Oh fuck based Jock is back on art

Don't even care if Synder is making some political statement with Jock's art

Jocks the best artist in the biz

Wasn't the Middle East actually doing pretty well in terms of science/culture a thousand years ago?

yeah, basically until the fall of the Turkish empire they were chillin but when political entrepreneurs took advantage of an impoverished and scattered people, limited education and globalism so they could basically control the populations while getting extremely wealthy

Still want a GL CW show with Lady Blackhawk on Hal's support team.

It should have been Clayface. Would have been awesome.

way to go, Bruce.

So wait, the weird Batman-looking demon thing Ra's summoned earlier wasn't a hallucination, and also there are real Blackhawks that don't work for Ra's?

>Completely beat Ra's at his own game and save the world
>Almost fall to your death immediately afterwards
Couldn't stick the landing, could you Bruce?

The Cursed Wheel, on the other hand...

Batman: Green Lanterns: Superman: Support your local comic shop.

I lost track of the plot, Is that Mr. Bloom? I could have sworn he either died or lost his powers.

This looks like it's going to answer one of the things I've long been wondering: What happens if a Bat-Family member develops metahuman powers?

>And this is not a Batman Story
Glad I didn't pay for this then. Damn false advertising.

Damian had powers when he was brought back to life.

Yeah, but he was also at the time hanging out in the Demon Knights with Etrigan.

>this isn't a car
If we're doing TDKR references, where's the Bane stuff?

not new.

Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!

Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!Duke!
Synder pls.

urg ..Well...that was shit"

Never before has there been a Batbook book so completely full of shit.

Nah there's still Batgirl. Never forget Batgirl.

>Duke
Dropped, thanks for the storytime and have a bump, but get the fuck out with this shit

what the fuck ahaha
also thank you editorial for fucking up the reveal his a week early

he's the one that created the seeds, the Bloom from Superheavy is a random that got one of those

Despite disliking his Batman run, this book proved to me that he is currently the most talented writer in the bat office. Truly a good book.

He is. I'm really disappointed in the bat books, but this one has been a really nice suprise.

I truly believe the only people that dislike this book hate reading a lot of dialogue.

I've completely forgotten what's been happening with the backups. What's Duke now?

Scott pls.

He is boring.

He is useless.

He is not original.

He is a waste of space and is being shoved everywhere.

I want Damian fans to freaking leave.

Duke is just a boring character . Snyder didn't do anything interesting with him . Just a carbon copy of other robins ,but nothing new to offer.

At this point, he's definitely getting his name in Dark Days/Metal. Joy.

Synder pls.

Black cancer.

This kind off captures what I dont like about Duke.You cant even call it fan service, this guy has only one fan and his initials are SS.

What I find unbelievable is how Snyder thinks the majority actually like his pet characters.

This issue was kind of bland. But the Hatter issue is probably one of the best Hatter stories ever in any medium.

Lookin classy as shit there R's

these threads always turn out terrible when the anti duke people get in here. At least we may not have to deal with it in the next arc since duke won't be a main character

Touch luck. We won't have any peace as long as Damianfan is still around because they hate Snyder.

Sigh..

Wouldn't go that far. He is the perfect Snyder partner though.

Honestly, he keeps shoving Duke in there, and despite every thing he said about Harper Row, he clearly learned nothing!

How is he shoving Duke in Duke's own backup? This is the only appearance he even made this month.

Don't be mean to Alfred :(

I didn't think this would work for me but I'm kinda diggin this Ra's

Eh. What does selina have to get out of this. I feel like she'd thrive in a post apocalyptic setting

Samfag lol.

She'd SURVIVE...I don't know about THRIVE. Generally she's not the kinda person who wants the world to go up in flames. She actually quite enjoys civilization.

What a fucking fantastic cover

user clearly isn't aware that there was any Batman before Snyder.

Middle-east is and was a big place, expecially before invention of modern transportation

If you say "freaking" you need to leave. You're a faggot.

You truly believe something untrue. I alone invalidate your absolutist claim. I assume I'm not special in that regard.

I completely agree. It's like Snyder sits there and thinks "how can I create the most boring, pretentious, faux-intellectual book possible?"

He acts as if every piece of dialogue is worthy of a historical record and that he's writing legendary works.

>Green lantern show
>Choosing worst lantern for it

Snyder failed to make me care about the character , as well as Harper row .

>I'm really disappointed in the bat books
Are they still bad?

Duke is such a creators pet I can't even fathom it. Example: Bruce got his memory back. Not by the help of Dick, Tim, Jason, or even Alfred. Hell not even DAMIAN! His own SON! But he gets it back from Duke. A kid he does not know well. Example B: Duke knowing both Bruce and Dick's identities.

"This ain't hard."

Uh huh. Keep it going.

Do not get me started on Harper Row and the abomination to the Robin anniversary that was B and R: Eternal.

-----

I'm on fire tonight.

Noice.

They actually got worse.

All Star has been improving, though.

>All Star has been improving, though.
Nope .Duke Cancer.

batman-news.com/2017/04/19/all-star-batman-9-review/#disqus_thread

SCORE: 5/10

Nobody can think this. Objectively, while you still may think it's shit, no person in the world could say I AM SUICIDE is "better" than I AM BANE. Your opinion doesn't matter if you actually believe that.

The only thing in IAB as bad as the entirety of IAS is the ending. I AM SUICIDE had one good part and that was the bubblegum raft.

Sill not buying Bruce's "love" for Duke.
Shit ain't right