/trek/

"Down is good" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voqJgPHmilI
youtube.com/watch?v=dhrw315YmUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why didn't they just get this nigga a goldfish?

The enemy's gate is down

T H I C C

begs an interesting question - can you replicate living matter? i mean wouldn't a fresh salad be made of living plant cells?

Republican vessel, this is Captain Mary Sue of the Starship Discovery. We have detected Trump supporters on board, you have 30 seconds to lower your shields and vote for Hillary or we will open fire.

Those are some big feet

>Be 12
>Watch Trek while my father abuses my mother, turn it up really loud to hear it over the fighting
>The only ep me and my parents ever sat down and watched as a family was Skin of Evil
>Have good memories of Armus
>I doodled him and nothing else all through high school
>I named my dog after him
>I always used tomake up names when I played paintball, usually took them from Trek
>One time I told them I wanted my name to be Armus
>He didn't hear me and thought I said "Arthur"
>mfw

picard's fish in his ready room isn't real it is a holographic program

arthur was kino fuck dw

Plump

CUTE POPE

Wasn't Muffy a Jew?

i still say her neck looks fucked

binky was

that doesn't stop you from facefucking her

>Dr Bashir, I'm Section 31
>Uhh, you don't get to bring Miles
>Breen?
>The flight plan I filed with my agency lists me and my men but only one of you, first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft
>Tell me about Breen, why do they wear the mask?

TAIN? YOU DIDN'T FILE A FLIGHT PLAN WITH CARDASSIA

I don't think you can. It may only be simple invertabrate structures due to ethical reasons or they can't create brains due to complexity. The Klingons can't get gakh fresh which is why their always complaining about it.

Lotta loyalty for a hired Phaser

>Tell me about Breen, why do they wear the mask?
Were the Breen ever really explained? I remember Weyoun gossiping about how it's not even cold on Breen, but that was the only real piece of information that I remember dropping. Why DO they wear the mask? (Other than for production/costume reasons, obviously)

They're an enigma

Maybe he was wondering why you would vaporize a man before throwing him out of an airlock.

Also, why do the Dominion's and the Cardassian's universal translators work on the Breen, but not the Federation's? Could the Dominion translate Breen language before they joined their alliance? Like could the jem'hadar understand the Breen guy they were keeping in that prison?

They're the evolved form of Baneposters.

At least you respond to hails, who are you?

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask
life imitates art

I like the idea, but the execution needs work

No one cared who I was until I put on the weight.

The Breen have slaves, they have to communicate with them somehow. They probably just don't like talking to the other races

I mean, that's what pidgin languages are for.

they are a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma

I am running a Holodeck simulation of this thread as we speak trying to find the best possible formulation of the meme. When I attain maximal lulz levels I will report back. Data out.

Frakes?

The stuff from the replica isn't exactly made of what it appears and tastes like. It's made of a soy or kelp base with added nutrients and other chemicals to make it resemble a given food. A Star Trek replicated steak would never contain any actual meat as far as I know. It's a very convincing substitute.

>can you replicate living matter?
they do it on the holodeck all the time

*replicator

I think it would turn out like the Steak scene from the Fly. It didn't taste right because it was the computer's interpretation of steak.

My idea of the replicator was much more extreme in that anything it produced was hardly "real" at all, that every meal contained the bare minimum nutrition and energy with the artificial taste. That's why people took pride in storing actual food because they were well aware that the food wasn't "real".

One thing was in that series, apparently you could consume food and drink in the holodeck, but upon leaving it would disappear from your body. That would surely be fucking lethal.

What was Spot's endgame?

spot was controlling data the entire time

which Spot tho?

probably the 7th or 8th one. he had seen what data had done to the others and vowed never to let it happen to him

For my THICC-Riker boyz.

Have this too.

> It's a Data gets bullied episode

ayy, these are great, user.

Can anyone explain to me what is happening at the begining of Discovery with the Klingon artifact? Was the guy the black chick ran into living on the beacon?

>Pulaski's entire character is that she doesn't like Data and is a female Bones
Watch out, Gene, remember...the trial never ended!

Didn't she also have a bit of history with Picard? I swear he knew he previously.

I don't know if with Picard, but she used to bang Riker's dad

youtube.com/watch?v=voqJgPHmilI

oh shit i didn't know jeffery combs was on an episode of voyager

>computer load medical data of counselor Diana Troi and Ltd. Commander William Riker
>computer create an identical copy of Diana Troi using loaded data
>make her pregnant
>the father is William Riker use loaded medical data of William Riker to create the baby
>9th month, about one minute before rupture of membrane
>computer increase size of Troi such that she could give birth to an adult male
>computer use me as reference model
>computer on my mark replace me with the baby and leave it here as misscarriage
>disengage safety protocols
>...
>mark

Ok yeah thanks in the episode where Rikers dad shows up that one time. I hated Pulaski as a kid.

Kek nice work user

What's your favourite episode to rewatch? I love seeing "Sarek" over and over again, the emotions in it are so raw and intense.

Tsunkat!
Tsunkat!
Tsunkat!
Tsunkat!
Tsunkat!

>trekfags so programmed by aliens speaking english and looking human with forhead bumps while breathing oxygen that something actually alien in a suit triggers them

I WANT TO FEEL
E V E R Y T H I N G

Shut up and tell me how many lights do you see.

Darmok

Someone post the 'Shaka, when the walls feel' Wojack

Was this rape?

Temba, his arms open.

i wonder what his wpm is

>Its the DS9 crew plays baseball episode

This season is so shitty. The whole show overall, actually. I cant believe there are people praising this over Voyager, that spinoff is actual Star Trek.

Short-range scanners are showing bad bait to starboard, captain.

TOS really is the best Trek.

>he never played any sports as a kid
oh i am laughin at you

>constantly makes fun of the only person more autistic than himself
what did they mean with this?

Got a Klingon dictionary and a new Riker today

that's why i go on /r9k/ for laughs and to make myself feel better

nice, user. That cadet Riker figurine is so random, but I mean, I'd get it as well. Where'd you buy 'em?

youtube.com/watch?v=dhrw315YmUo
Video related

what is poop in klingon?

her figure is literally perfect

>Do Fed-fats really do this?

I can't find it in here.

I got it at a thrift store that has a lot of Trek stuff. The store is going out of business so I bought a few things from them.

what about fart?

Why do Klingons have a native word for chocolate?

Now I have two Rikers

is Picard actually christian?
why did he have a christmas tree in his nexus paradise

He's French so it's probably a cultural thing rather than a religious thing

well, let's say when humans introduced chocolate to them or they learned about it, they didn't want to use that word but sought to replace it with a new native Klingon word. Hell, maybe they used the word chocolate for a while (or similar), but decided to replace it at some point. It happens often enough IRL. my cunt had a competition some years ago to replace some foreign words, so for example the word Infrastruktuur, which came from the english Infrastructure, was changed into Taristu. ofc it takes time for these words to stick

Riker ror

It devolved in that episode were Barclay was a part Spider

YOU TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX?!?

pl' Riker

I’ve never gone back and watched Season 1or 2. I always start a rewatch at 3

NRFB
NEVER REMOVE FROM BOX!

>Instead of humanely putting Mudd in a Federation prison, Kirk leaves him on a planet to be driven insane by 500 robotic clones of his wife
>Leave all the life changing technology behind when it could have been used to help mankind
Wtf was this ending.

season 2 is unironically kino
they must have kicked all the shitty s1 writers and told gene to fuck off because there is some serious good shit in s2. there is some ass meme going around that lumps s2 quality in with s1's and its completely wrong