Who would play Nier Automata in Nier Automata - The Movie?

Who would play Nier Automata in Nier Automata - The Movie?

Daddario. Finn Wolfhard as 9S. Explicit sex scene between the two.

Me

idris elba

yorha members would probably be played by the members of yorha who played them in yorha

some fat ugly quadroon bitch to appease SJWs but not offend them with how attractive she is as a non white "woman"

9S ruined Nier.

name on her?

You don't really want it, she has an ugly dick.

Luciano Huck from the late kino Caldeirão do Huck

Natalie Mars or Natalie Love Scum

Isn't it like "Veronica Mars" or some shit

full homo but i really like her hammerhead dick

it's so weird and mutilated that she could never be a guy anways

No actress has soft enough skin and thicc enough thighs conbined with that impossibly qt face

You think maybe "she" self mutilated a couple times

Who cares, i'd lock the sissy slut in chastity for the rest of its life anyway

What is the shelf life on these people? Can someone post a middle aged tranny?

Nier's story was garbage until the start of Route B.

She's already 30+ isn't she?

lolno
most traps kill themselves by thirty
he's at best mid twenties and not yet mature enough to realize their grievous mistake

Significantly longer if they were with me because they'd be encased in leather and tied to their bed in the basement when not in use. No chance to cut themselves.

Yeah but I'm talking 40 plus, I mean the older they are the harder it is to keep up the façade

>Natalie Love Scum
Christ, you're retarded

I'm betting they are borderline unfuckable in real life unless your full blown homosexual. It's still a guy at the end of the day

if we can let them physically mutilate themselves we can let them end it when they realize what an abomination they are. support trans* rights today!

I mean *all* the suicide is the fault of bullying? Are we really supposed to believe that? Doesn't it make more sense that they kill themselves because they are suffering from a mental disease

yes

Shinuki

to all the shitlords itt
your time is over

Also it's like "support me in my life changing decision that I can't reverse even though I'm only 19 or I'll top myself" it's all so hysterical in its conception that it borderlines an abusive relationship. "If you leave me I'll kill myself and blame you and it'll ruin your life"

Kill yourself.

Yeah, kinda.

Shit taste