>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bD7bpG-zDJQ
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1524340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YES JAINA IS CANON AGAIN

CANON
A
N
O
N

>Pablo of Murder

Ben Solo is Luke's son

She's not canon.

SHE HAS A TOY MADE AFTER 2014 THIS IS CANON

Rian literally said on twitter he changed it because he thought it looked dumb

when people complained he posted pic related

Pretty lucky it didn't simply slice right through his skull.

I need this figure right now. And they better do Jacen next so I can have them fighting on my display.

I disagree with changing the scar but I like his response

for a minute I wondered why Jyn Erso had a lightsaber and then I realized that imagewasn't canon :^))))))))))))))

I seen it. It was a necessary change. And yes, Ren's cut from TFA would've been too distracting.

Is that Ellen Page?

>Rey mauls his face with a lightsaber
>doesn't kill him
>just gives him a giant gash on his face
>it heals into a really thin scar

wtf? I hate tlj now

>yfw Rian only did this so he could make a special edition of TFA where he changes the scar, the podracing flags are added back in, and a bunch of prequel era cgi aliens appear in the background of Maz' Castle

He's got a point, the way the TFA scar literally goes around the eye rather than goes straight up is dumb
I'm a little annoyed at how small and crisp it looks, but I freely admit that's just me wanting Kylo with some vicious looking dueling scar, instead of this where it looks like he got viciously attacked by Hux's cat

why would a slash curve up his fucking forehead

>it heals into a really thin scar
I'll take "what is Bacta?" for 500 credits please A'lex

That's what happened Satan, thanks to the First Order's supply of top-quality bacta, the scar healed perfectly, but then that darn cat had to scratch him

I disagree. Changing the scar changes the injury. The reason why JJ had it the way he did was to avoid the eye so the character wouldn't be blind in one and look like Blofeld in Spectre. Changing it to go over his eye but magically not blinding him somehow makes no sense and makes the injury clearly less severe. Bad change.

This image makes hyped about Kylo, in TLJ trailer he doesn't looks like a jerk but he is actually cool

I wish Kylo would keep wearing his helmet. I love it when people wear full head-concealing helmets.

if he does all that I'll laugh my ass off at how btfo that fuck jj will be

I don't know if it's a bad change since it just changes it from one type of unrealistic scar to a different type of unrealistic scar.

The trailer implies he won't at all anymore since it's destroyed in a smoldering pile on the ground

That's why I'm annoyed.

Ah. Yeah. I agree with you though. I love that helmet too, it looks awesome.

Snokes power is time reversal

thats why his helmet is shattered (gets fixed right after) and he has his lightsaber after it got fucked up in TFA

>Kylo spends hours in the bacta tank but his face ultimately heals
>"And now to go back to my room, make sure that fucker GK-857 hasn't messed with my ash collection again"
>"Oh neat, someone got me a new helmet to replace that one I dropped after killing dad!"
>Kylo puts the helmet on without checking, Hux's cat falls out and scratches his face up. Again
>"SHIT FISTING CAT BASTARD CUNT!"
>"Is this a bad time Kylo? Its just that I have a message for you"
>"A BAD TIME!? Your absolute twat of a cat was sat in my hat and the bitch shitter scratched my face Hux, of course its a bad time you literal red headed bastard!"
>"Its just a message from Snoke, says your Bacta allowance has been used up. Something about you using it to heal your split ends after you shower"

it's cool but he looks more interesting as a wandering musketeer than a vader wannabe

That's not Kylo.
That's Anakin.

its pottery baybee

Anakin never had hair that good, the Jedi order prohibits that level of hair spray
And that's Kylo's crossguard saber, you can see the vents around his grip
Very interesting that they went for such an Anakin style scar though, now you mention it. Probably means nothing but its an interesting detail

>... but the creator of Star Wars had an interesting take of carnal relations in his setting. "When I was making Star Wars, I was making a fairy tale." George Lucas explained. "The 1970s in American Cinema were a very dark period, heroes were unfashionable, crime and sex were in every movie. There wasn't anything out there for kids or adolescents, they didn't have anything to explain the world in their language."
>"That's why I chose to make Star Wars the way I did. In fairy tales the Prince and the Princess marry and have babies but you don't see the inbetween, there's an innocence which I felt had been lost at that time... but Star Wars is ostensibly a fantasy world. It's my fantasy, I couldn't hide parts of myself when I was incenting that world. The sex is there, it's just not highlighted, it manifests itself in the species of aliens."
> At this point, Mr. Lucas shifted, leaning forward with intention "I would have sex with each and every race in those movies, no exception. I'd hump a Hutt. I'd gobble a Gungan. I'd jack off a Jawa. I'd dick a Duros. I'd titfuck a Twi'Lek. I'd wank a Wookiee. I'd suck a Sand Person. I'd bang a Bothan. I'd rail a Rodian. I'd make love to a Mon Calamari and I'd fug a Dug... and I have done, all of them, in my dreams"

>Probably means nothing
>Probably means nothing
>Probably means nothing
>Probably means nothing
>Probably means nothing

Truly... he is /ourguy/

Lucas isn't in charge no more, the pottery is no longer the be all and end all of the movies
And thank fuck too, that "from point of view the Jedi are evil!" line is perhaps one of the most painful in cinema. How anyone could think that was something someone would shout in the middle of a tense duel over fucking lava is beyond me

But he's literally trying to rationalize it to himself and Kenobi.
He says it AFTER Obi-Wan says the truth they both know, that Palpatine is evil.

Never got the issue with that line at all.

>he doesn't want to mate with Mirialans

Shit taste George.

don't bother, these people will never accept alternate explanations, they are dead set in their hatred and nothing will change their minds

barriss is a barista in my fantasy

ITT:
We extract what Star Wars: Episode 1 could possibly be about based on the trailer alone.

>The heros in question are there at the start of the clone wars, hence the robots
>They get taken prisoner and somehow the boy is supposed to free them with some act or another
>The Sith try to kidnap the boy, dude with the double lightsaber does so
>Liam Neeson isn't who he appears to be with the way he puts his hands on the Anakin's shoulders
>C3PO is probably used to get them out of robot prison or something
>No idea what the race is about, maybe Anakin's introduction?
>Jar Jar dies tragically in the movie, no way he survives into the ends, probably in an act of heroics though but I think Liam kills him or something
Also the prophecy is gonna rhyme. Gonna be fucking dope seeing Samuel Jackson actually say it.

Because it is poorly delivered and there is no way no to deliver it poorly. Which is the problem Lucas has always had. Writing lines that people can actually say, that sound natural.

perfect response
Vader going from the 10/10 RoTS suit to the shitty halloween store suit in RO/ANH and then back to a 10/10 suit for ESB would also suffice

I don't understand why people care so much about this fucking scar when there's so much more shit in the trailer that would lead to interesting discussions

and people are still fucking talking about it even though Rian straight up said he changed it because it looked goofy

>barriss offee
>barista coffee
How the fuck did I never notice this

The intent and meaning is fine, its the way its written. Its so unnatural that it drags you out of the moment, and there's no way to deliver that line in a way that doesn't feel insanely forced and shoehorned in purely for the sake of Lucas' attempt at poetry

>Dex's Diner serves these, made with blue milk and ???

Holy shit I didn't even make that connection until I saw it written down like that. FUCK!
Just how many other shitty name puns have slipped by without anyone noticing?

>Lucas was served coffee by some muslim bitch with freckles at Starbucks before he went to work on character concepts

Kit Fisto

Kick Fist

Not gonna lie, not where I thought that was going
Which is what a lot of people say when they fight Kit and he says the Fisto is ready to go

Which scar is the canon one?!
It's Saw's eye color all over again!!

They changed it so it's more of a handsome scar.

The casting of young Luke Skywalker looks spot on. I didn't realize Landos dad was a Jedi either. Liam Neeson as young Darth Vader is cool too.

Hmm

youtu.be/bD7bpG-zDJQ

Aren't Mirialans more like Indians/Hindus?

There's tons out there. Bib Fortuna is the one that caught me the most off guard because "bib for tuna" is staring right at you but it took me like 15 years to realize it.

Vicious scar doesn't match where they're probably going with his character.

Togruta are. And those bird people whose queen was banging Jar Jar.

>wear headscarves
>bomb buildings killing innocent civilians while pretending to be the religion of peace
what do you think

It does fit with those who theorize that Kylo's story is Anakin's in reverse. He goes from masked "monster" who did the unspeakable to unmasked dude with a 'protagonist' scar.

I agree, why Han would call his son Ben? this is something Luke would do.

>Bariss was a Jihadi Muslim

HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>There's a real Barriss out there

inb4 she Allahu Akbars

>Damn you Barriss, for ruining our reputation

Togruta are like both types of Indian. Their names and words are Hindi and their alien traits are like those of Hindu divines, but their facial markings and colors are like Native American war paint and they speak like "Heap Big Indian Chiefum"

Togrutas are more Native Americans, no?
They all about living off the bounty of the land and had "How! Me-um Big Chief WigWam" accents in TCW.

Han is a racer. Maybe he's a big fan of Ben Quadinaros.

>Jedi Master Ima-Gun Di
>Ima-Gun Di
>I'm a gun die
>I'm gonna die

He dies in his first appearance.

>And those bird people whose queen was banging Jar Jar.

Bardottans struck me as more tibetan.

luke skywalker
luke s.
lucas

If you like puns in your lore, watch Wakfu.
If you don't, don't watch Wakfu.

also their headtails are like Native American plains tribes feathered chieftain hats, but their jewelry is pure Koh-i-noor Raj.

Check pages 50+ of this thread, look for stuff related to Force Arena

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1524340

We lost him too soon

I want to fug that Governor

>generic ebil imperial with a bowlcut is the rebels final boss

>that pryce
OwO whats this

>Kylo's story is Anakin's in reverse
That is a genuinely fascinating theory I hadn't heard before actually. And it does make a lot of sense. That's really cool actually
Or he let Luke suggest a name after he and Leia couldn't pick between a Correllian or Alderaanian name

Yeah, meesa Tibetan deysa gonna wishin dey queen had muy muy better taste in men.

>Ezra Bridger
>Era Bridger
>Bridges the PT era to the OT era

>Elan Sleazebaggano
>Elan Sleazebag

>Greedo
>Greed

>Darth Sidious
>dark insidious

>Darth Vader
>dark invader

Half of those are in French though, which means really relying on the translators. I still prefer the fan subs strictly because of stuff like translating the "in French the word for map sounds like the word for credit card, so offering to pay with the map as a new fangled means of payment is just a banking gag" joke
They do get full marks for naming the god of time Rolex backwards though

jesus christ i want this to be the canonical explanation

Also
>Vader
>The German and Dutch words for father are both Vater/Vader

>Dark...
>Bane
>Tyranny
>Maul
>Plague

Some of them you don't even have to change

>Savage Opress

Yeah you don't have to change this one either.

Grievous too

WORST GIRL
O
R
S
T

G
I
R
L

That was just a coincidence

George truly is a master of kino.

Fuck now I have to watch TPM again.

Where is this image from?

star wars rebels

Post your blasterfus.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, or a promo photo for it anyway. That's Cate Blanchetts character, a Russian spy IIRC
Guess Filoni saw her photo somewhere at Lucasfilm and decided it was a good design for an Imperial. He wasn't wrong either

>lucasfilm designed the Freemaker dudes

absolutely based

Would be crazy if these guys ever showed up somewhere in canon

TL50 repeater from nubattlefront
it looks so good when held by a scout trooper