Now that Sup Forums has forgotten the dead useless bunny whore and has unanimously agreed on Daisy Ridley as Best Star...

Now that Sup Forums has forgotten the dead useless bunny whore and has unanimously agreed on Daisy Ridley as Best Star Wars Girl, whats next for her career? When will /ourgirl/ Daisyfu win the Oscar she deserves? Thoughts on her body of work?

I want to nut in her.

Her sister used to work in my university's students union so I met Daisy a few times through her, long story short we flirted and she offered to fuck, but I said no because I had a girlfriend, such a massive mistake

why has her sister got a fucked up neck Lol.

what is wrong with her teeth and her forehead?

They don't give oscars to baleen whales m8

>r/thattotallyhappened

After episode 9 she'll probably coast on the royalties for a bit and settle down, have a few kids.

state of that tat

>we flirted and she offered to fuck
Neckbeards truly have no clue how this works

It was over the course of getting to know her over a few weeks when she'd come to visit her sister, I'm not saying she walked up to me and said "let's fuck here right now"

Did they fucking come from Kamino or something? they are like clones

Kelly is best girl you pleb.

just for future reference, so you dont make an even bigger fool of yourself when you lie on the internet, thats not how Stacies operate. If youre not fucking her within a few days, or at most a week of meeting her, youre never gonna fuck her. If youre not agressive and sexual at the outset, she will never see as anything sexual. They may still make jokes about having sex with you, but its just jokes.

join the club

>Today on things that didn't happen.

Daisy is trash compared to Gal Gadot

Also I'm confident Wondy could whoop Rey's ass, with or without lightsaber

god that would be amazing, have the kaminoans in some backwater shithole cloning jedis as sleeper cells for revenge against the empire for enslaving them.

Shitty nigger tattoo ruins all

She's an awful actress who will never get another big role after episode IX

>posting the edit
Daisyfags are such delusional cuckolds.

>have a few kids.

>I met Daisy a few times through her, long story short we flirted and she offered to fuck

lol stop

>Another stars on feet actress
Is it a sex cult thing?

*saves star wars*

It's trendy for basic sluts, so yeah kinda.
Whenever I hear people talk about sex cults in hollywood or really any giant expansive conspiracy like that, it's usually like one way of saying something else.
Are they in a sex cult? I dunno, maybe, but getting shitty tattoos because they're "in" is a sure way to signal to the world that you'll suck dick for money

It does happen though, that Nxivm "self help group" had the whole branding its members thing going on.

delete this. Daisyfu is NOT basic nor is she a slut you stupid idiot

>Nxivm
Oh shit, I've not heard about that one, user. I'll go look it up

she's probably a coal burner and fucked that black guy