news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1989505.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Without a doubt.

I can't believe I ended up rooting for Ben instead of the "heroes"

>Ben a
B e n a
B a n e
Maybe, but he's a big guy.

Would he be? I'm not a huge SW fan, do force users have to be celibate or it's whatever? He's like 29, he probably got mad pussy in the past because he's Princess Leia's son etc.

Definitely. All that angst has to come from somewhere.

Nah they don't have to be. Just no forming attachments. You can fuck but you can't marry and shit.

The Jedi Order practiced celibacy, because love leads to the Dark Side.

>aka they’re fucking fags

This is incorrect.

They don't have to be celibate but it was a requirement in the Jedi Order because force sensitivity and strong passions usually don't pan out well.

This tends to happen in literally every movie where the villains have better writing and are more relatable than the "heroes".

Well being Supreme leader now I think he can hook up with a gril.

He acted like one until someone decided he should be Dorian Grey.

>But Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.
>"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

Get fucked fags.

So Sith basically fuck all the time?

Yes he’s truly /ourguy/

Fuck no

He's a turbovirgin obviously

If they want to (or can, in the case of someone like Vader).

TL;DR Sith get gfs and can have families, for Jedi that’s a big no no
Citation needed.

But Dorian Grey was a virgin until he was in his 20s.

>virgin
>at 29
Don't be stupid.

Lucas also said you can measure a person's force sensitivity by their midichlorians, I don't think we should give the guy too much authority on what is and isn't canon.

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1989505.stm
I'm not pulling this out of my ass. This quote is all over the Internet.

i doubt it
snoke probably arranged a harem for him + he gets first pick of the females whenever the first order pillages colonies

yy-yeah, rrrr-right thats ridiculous

He'll be fucking Hux in the ass, now he's Supreme Leader

I didn't watch the movie or read the book, but wasn't the guy crazy rich from birth or something? He was at least the company director right? Wasn't that the reason not-Bella wanted to fuck him? Added to his exhaling alpha-mallism he should have banged chicks at 13.

Are you implying he doesn't own a harem of twi'lek and togruta girls?

>turbovirgin to dark spacechad

Now this is character development!

Are you retarded? You can hate what he says as much as you want but you can't change the fact that, at least for the past 2 trilogies, he has the authority on what is and isn't canon. Jar Jar is canon too, you know.

anyone got that surpsised looking mark hamill pic?

>Be Kathleen Kennedy
>Hire writes and tell them to came up with a trilogy were a group of progressive multicultural rebels lead by strong indipendent womyn fight against space nazis
>Wastly majority of people end up cheering for the nazi leader and the online main discussion is about romance between the main female and him

It just keep happening.

Unironically this. He probably as a virgin until he joined Snoke.

>tfw Hux actually likes getting forcechoked

The fuck are you on about nigga? Literally the entire point of the book is that Dorian was the purest and most innocent boy in the world up until Lord Henry convinced him to do lewd shit. Read it, it's pretty fun.

If he's really evil then he probably at least raped someone.
He probably used his mind control to subdue her.

On a slightly different topic, do you think he can jack off using the force instead of his hand?

Plot twist: In ep IX we learn that kylo killed all male students at Luke's temple and kept all the female ones as his comcumbines, aka the knights of ren

sex is not canon

Woke

So Ben Solo gets attacked first and then gets justifiably angry at Luke, so then Luke makes fun of him and fucks off leaving him humiliated

No, the prequels are retarded. I don't consider them canon, and no matter what Disney says, they don't either. It's why nobody mentions any of the retarded shit that happens in it. The overarching story of Anakin is canon, but not the way it's told.

More like the eternal mouse cant be too sex explicit because Soy Wars are family movies now.

This is the most plausible answer

TLJ mentioned Darth Sidious

They mention the potential use of clones instead of kidnapped child soldiers, but yeah that's about it.

Lotta midi-chlorians for a desert slave boy.

I'm filing that under 'shit that happened, but not the way Lucas told it'

The prequels will get remade anyway as soon as he croaks.

>KoR are actually his qt harem

Would be neat.

That's your personal problem, user.

nice

Then you're no better than tumblr, with their headcanons.

I'm inlove with this idea now, just imagining what each qt Knight looks like. I wish this were canon.

See ya round kiddo

Maybe they're right.

Unirocanilly kill yourself.

lmao gay B T F O

I say that in ESB, Yoda put his wrinkly green cock up Luke's creamy virginal boipussy. By your logic this is 100% canon.

One day you will realize I'm right. We have to collectively kill the prequels.

Or, at least Episode 1. Let's kill that. Did you went to see it? When it first came out. Did you? You know nothing of my pain.

they were always family movies in the sense that everyone is a family could like something about them (the adventure, the romance, the weird monsters, the themes,...) now they're just family movies in a lowest common denominator sense.

>mary sues, comic relieves and token minorities
vs
>young man striving to mature in order to live up to expectations, and to take the great responsability needed to wield a great power, as a burining conflict between the love for the family that betrayed him and the need to become his own person

gee i wonder why you root for him

So it was.

Feelings don't matter. If something exists, it exists. Not accepting its existence can only be called childish, or autism.

No, but don't tell Rey she'll get jelly. Actually yes, do tell her.

I'm actually surprised a character of this level of complexity exists in a mainstream normie movie trilogy. Not that it's saying much.

>implying she wasn't plowed by big alien cocks on jakku herself

not with his remote touching abilities :)

>sold her peasant ass for rations

I can see it.

Go to bed Rey, you had your chance.

No, we have to believe. That it doesn't exist.